Re: The SlimUltraBusty Art & Morph Forum
« Reply #135 on: March 14, 2019, 11:08:11 PM »
I like areola that tend to match the size of the breast to some extent.  We have all seen girls that, despite the either natural or implant size, maintain rather small areola, which IMHO, is fine, but I prefer to think as the breast expands, the areola gets stretched larger.  And I guess I would like to imagine that as it is stretched, the pigmentation is stretched thinner, giving it less definition by the time it ends, but is still noticeable when a slight wardrobe malfunction, which I would like to imagine is inevitable, exposes some.  I cannot say I am a fan of huge or long nipples, but enough so the nipples are always firm and of sufficient size that their location is clear, even through a sports bra and top.  Montgomery glands are not a big draw; I would suggest moderation rather than prominence; too much can detract from the smooth beauty IMHO.

"Having large breasts is an amazing development that most girls wish for."  I'm not sure what you are defining as large, because once a girl goes past, hypothetically, DD, I think she is subject to degrading by smaller boobed girls and majority of guys are standoffish for fear of social stigma.  I know that I am in a tiny group that would love to see a H cup as a minimal size and girls going well past the alphabet when we talk about them being really stacked.  Of course, it goes without saying that a girl would have to love being so immensely endowed that she wouldn't mind all the obstacles they create and hopefully, society as a whole would understand.  "Her boobs are so big, she can't even..... (you fill in the blank)"  I would love to think there would be 100 ways to fill in the blank and none of it would be meant in a derogatory fashion, but with a smile.  It just wouldn't bother me one bit if women's sports were nonexistent because their boobs were so big, playing became a joke.

Llelwyn

• 32L Cup
  • Llelwyn
« Reply #136 on: March 15, 2019, 12:35:02 AM »
Mr. Bombayduk...  I think what I like about your response is how gentlemanly you are about these thoughts about girls and breasts and areola.. and I guess just being feminine in general in regards to larger breasts.  You are almost Victorian in your manner but your words harken to an earlier period in English history that was perhaps a bit more ribald.

You are correct in your observations that to have breasts above DD cups in size would incur not only jealous patter from my female peers but also added interest from men and therefore jealousy from my girfriends, to some extent, that is until I reached a much larger size and then it was more like becoming a pariah to my peers and an object of fascination with some men, but not all.  Fortunately for me, I was raised in a family where large breasts were normal, so I didn't paid little attention to my girlfriends and found the men who liked my figure more enjoyable than those who did not, but that is only natural.

As for areola pigmentation.. that the larger the breasts grow, the larger and more undefined the areola might appear is something that might or might not occur.  I can understand the eroticism of the pale blush of a large areola peeking from decolletage, the areola being the primary reason women cover their breasts in Western societies.  Seeing areola has almost the same effect as revealing the vagina in some cases, I suppose.  Your preference for a more uniform and smooth breast shape without large nipples or darkened areola is probably a more mainstream affectation among men.

When speaking that an "H" cup would be a better average, I agree, though I am still unsatisfied with my "L" cup and cup sizes are not really a good measure for beautiful breasts, in my opinion.  To me, a heavy-set woman with large breasts does not have as attractive a figure as a small framed woman with large breasts so that is probably the explanation why I created the SlimUltraBusty thread here.  The whole discussion about the alphabet of bra sizes is proably an attempt to measure a woman who is truly "stacked" as you say. but becomes meaningless when she exceeds any alphabetically catagorization as with women who have been blessed with benign breast hypertrophy or those who have attained exceedingly large breast sizes through implants.

As for "her boobs are so big that she can't even...." fill in the blank - that is more a size I find attractive and desirable and I agree that women should be of a size where athletic sports, per se, would not be an activity that women would care to do because it would be very ungraceful.  Having huge breasts in itself has an intrinsic beauty of motion with the sway and undulation of the breasts that happens with simple walking and the larger the breasts, the more beautifully they move on their own.

I, myself, think that breasts that are large enough to drape down to the hips or mid-thigh would be the most attractive and look the best in clothing.  I don't find the shape of high and balloony breasts of extremely large implants very attractive for the most part, but I admire women who wish to attain extremely large sized breasts using implants if Mother Nature has not given them this boon.

I admit I am into excess when it comes to breast size and it is not in a desire to attract men, but more of a personal longing.  I could see myself having such heavy and enormous breasts that it would be very difficult for me but in some way, I would enjoy being so feminine that it would impede my mobility. I know this is not a normal thing to wish for, but as you say, perhaps some people would find me beautiful and that would be a bonus.

Lel

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #137 on: March 15, 2019, 06:25:23 AM »
This is the coloration I like to see in nipples. To me and Goldilocks, they looks just right. My $0.02. :)

« Reply #138 on: March 15, 2019, 11:51:51 AM »
I'm sorry, Ms Lel, evidently I wasn't clear about my fantasy world breast size; a girl wearing a H cup size bra would be considered flat; she is among the unfortunate few whos breasts never grew properly.  Of course, in my breast fantasy world, girls don't wear bras at all and just the thought of such constraint would be medieval.  Fortunately, purely by mutation of DNA, breasts are composed of a lighter cell structure, only weighing 25% as much as normal breast tissue, but with a far more rigid nature, holding the breast shape constantly, much as an implanted breast would do, but these breasts are free to assume shapes from round to extraordinarily full hanging breasts.  Where the breasts connect to the chest wall, the area may be smaller for those only possessing H cup size breasts, but the area grows with breast size, and those with large breasts (far past any alphabet) may find that their breast base or root, envelopes their entire anterior chest wall, from abdomen to clavicle, stretching around their sides to the most rearward part of their axillary, all in natures effort to hold their incredible breasts in a permanent position.  This large base limits, but does not prevent breasts from bouncing with every step, and the breasts are free to sway a few inches to either side when a girl leans slightly.  When on her back, the only option at bedtime, she would find that just tilting a small amount to either side, not even enough to lift a scapula from the sheet, would be limited; as her huge breasts shifted toward that side, her large sideboob makes firm contact already, preventing further turning but with that breast firmly on the bed, the weight is reduced on her chest, leaving her to bear only the weight of other massive breast, now standing straight up toward the ceiling.  Of course, she is extremely happy in this position, the weight feels good, almost providing a sense of security, as one arm tends to circle the breast on the bed while the other arm tends to cradle the breast standing tall, perhaps even allowing her hand to cup her nipple if she can still reach it.

Oh, sorry, got off tract again; it happens.  With the increasingly larger area of breast attachment, the girl feels nothing more than a slight pressure from the weight of her huge boobs when standing as the middle and lower aspect press against her ribs, much akin to the feeling of what an internal bra creates.  Though her incredible breast size may look like she is carrying 240 lbs. of boobs, because of the reduced weight ratio, they weigh but 60 lbs. when not lactating.  Of course, even if she were, the added 9 lbs. created by each breast carrying two liters of milk, would seem inconsequential.  But this where it gets weird; easily aroused, she experiences the rush of oxytocin, which leads to a higher the state of arousal and milk release, creating a larger the rush, until she turns into a virtual fountain at climax, which may unfortunately go on for minutes as she is caught in a cycle; her huge breasts spraying only sustaining her excitement, producing more oxytocin, and creating constant uterine contractions until exhaustion finally provides relief.

Am I off tract again?  Areola; they were never intended to be as big around as dinner plates, however, as the breast tissue is stretched, ideally, they should be also.  Whether they experience the pigment decreased as they are stretched further from the nipples or somehow maintain an increased production of those cells, either produces an incredible look, however, I would like to imagine that the body cannot keep up adequate production with all the stretching occurring.  Of course, in my fantasy world, everyone understands that with each massive breast bouncing with each step, it is inevitable that a girl's areola will quickly be partially exposed if she is wearing a neck halter top, so, in general, it is not mentioned, but it is polite to advise the girl when a nipple has escaped and it is perfectly acceptable to help her cover up if she cannot reach the front of her top.

It would certainly be a different world, one where men have to act more gentlemanly, because women, especially those with very large breasts, cannot perform many simple tasks, either because of their balance or that their breasts have exceeded their reach, which is a common occurrence found in the girls with round breasts; you know the ones, where their breasts are so huge and round that they cannot reach around or over their own breasts to touch their own nipples and now have to stand sideways to reach anything with one outstretched arm.  I would say that they are helpless in so many ways, but I have never met a single one who was absolutely delighted with her breast size, despite her limitations.  You ever watch one?  They always smile, even have a little giggle, when their giant boobs bump into things, which seems to happen all the time in most stores.

Sorry, yeah, real world.  Clearly girls today condemn anything beyond their subjective idea of what constitutes an acceptable size.  How great would it be if larger boobs only produced some degree of envy, a "I don't know how she manages with boobies so huge, but I would like to try" kind of thinking.  There would be no guys spewing garbage like "more than a mouthful is a waste," but "sometimes I wish my arms were longer so I could actually wrap my arms around her breasts."  And though I abhor political correctness, referring to any girl's breasts with the adverb "too" is impolite, because it creates a negative connotation (her breasts are too big to walk through doorways), suggesting her size is too big; everyone accepts the better terminology of so; "her breasts are so big, she has to turn sideways as she goes through doorways."

I am sure Ms Lel that we differ on the perhaps the shape, but not necessarily on the level a breast should be and still look sexy.  Clearly, you love big hip/thing banging hanging breasts, where I am more about projection in all practical directions and to some degree, proper nipple level on any particular breast, the latter where I have certain conflictions because if a girl had enormous full breasts and her nipples pointed pretty much downward, I would not deny how sexy she looked,  and yet, I would love those nipples to be tenting the front of her top.  I look at Beshine and for her size, her nipple placement around the level of her elbow is nearly perfect, as is the underside of her breasts, perhaps an inch below her navel.  Of course, if Beshine was a proper size (see the above mention of 240 lbs. boobs), I'm sure her nipples would be below her navel and the bottoms of her breasts at her hips.  But it is also about projection, that thing that creates all those big boob moments.  To project, you need support, which, as the breast size increases, requires and increasing rounder shape once we move past any absurd image of a 10" in diameter breast defying gravity and projecting outward 24".  No support and they are destined to be lying on your abdomen as you walk.

But I love your attitude; a girl should be enamored by her breast size and embrace all the ramifications as they represent affirmation of her size.  It isn't about what others find attractive, but what you find attractive.  And, as with everything in life, we should exhibit tolerance for the liberties of others when "it neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg."  As you may well know, I have made a habit of bringing attention to facets of huge boobs not always thought about; balance, reach, posture, body movements, and a variety of required physical adaptions necessary to accommodate such sizes. While you are right, wishing for breasts so large that they require changing virtually everything in your life is not normal, however, it is commendable to have the fortitude to follow your dreams. despite the challenges or the ill-natured opinions of others.  You have L cup size breasts, probably the volume equilivent of 4000cc implants, but you would love to be, not my estimate of Beshine's 20,000cc, but maybe more in the neighborhood of the 240 lbs., 55,000cc breasts I envision (but weighing a scant 30 lbs. each).  If by some magic you could be transformed into, maybe not your ideal, but let us say a version of Beshine, but with breasts 3X her volume, would you take the leap?  Or would you hold out for a more natural shape, where your projection did not interfere normal reach and all the increased limitations huge round breasts create?

Llelwyn

• 32L Cup
  • Llelwyn
« Reply #139 on: March 15, 2019, 09:31:41 PM »
Dearest Solvegas...thank you for showing your preference for areola pigmentation.  I put together a montage of areola that I like that I thought you might enjoy.

1 - by Ricky Java.  I like the proportion of breast size to areola size with this one, though the nipples are a little small.
2 - by LNMman.  Again, I like the large areola and also the bigger nipples with more Montgomery glands
3 - by Mastasia.  This is my preferred breast shape with lovely areolas, but the areolas could be a little bigger.
4 - by JJ.  I love puffy nipples though I would like the domes of my areola to cover a greater area on my breasts.
5 - by unknown.  I like the proportion of breast size to areola and also the prominent veins and big nipples... just times 10 in overal size.
6 - by unknown.  Lovely big nipples (I could go larger) with areola that cover a major portion of the breasts.

Overall, I like areola pigmentation that is medium to darker, but I also at times like areola that are lighter and gradually blend into the breast tissue.  Very dark areola can be striking in appearance and sometimes I wonder if I wouldn't like that like the picture of me done by SinDD.  Nipple size always has me facillating between large and excessively long and thick.  CeBe did some "paddle nipples" that I found quite profound in their size and length.  The fun thing about Mother Nature is you really don't know what you are going to end up with and, also, if one is lactating, it usually changes the darkness of the areola permanently.

Lel

Llelwyn

• 32L Cup
  • Llelwyn
« Reply #140 on: March 15, 2019, 10:11:18 PM »
Dearest Bombayduk...  Wow!  Quite an epistle on the possible glories of female breasts!  A very good read and I enjoyed it a lot.  I whole-heartily agree with one of the things you mentioned as far as how the breasts should attach to the sides of women with large breasts.  Ricky Java and I have called it "Broad Based Breasts" or BBB where the attachment point is along the entire side of the ribcage.  Whether this could be accomplished with surgery or DNA I am not sure, but I like the idea because it allows for greater support and larger breast sizes without straining a smaller portion of the chest wall.

In my Deviantart gallery, I posted "Raine-27" which became extremely popular with 5,119 views and 307 favorites so I guess there are many more people who like the idea of BBB.  I also like the size of Raine's breasts in this picture and would like to have her size.  From what you said about possibly new breast DNA or fillers that would be cause my breasts to be 75% lighter, I can imagine that breasts such as these (about 250lbs each?) would weigh only 125 pounds or a little over 62 pounds each?  Even at 50% lighter they would only weigh 250 pounds total or 125 pounds each which I think I could handle with some difficulty (which I would enjoy).  Perhaps having them 50% lighter would give them a more ponderous nature that would cause them to move in a more natural manner?

I am not sure if this is exactly what you imagined as far as how my breasts would attach to my ribcage, but this is what I was thinking.  I like the look and it makes a lot of sense to me for women to evolve to this type of attachment for extremely large bosoms.

In the Raine series, Ricky did have her grow a bit larger than this frame.  Here is the link to the post:

https://www.deviantart.com/msmuse1/art/Raine-27-by-Ricky-Java-582675804

Lel

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #141 on: March 15, 2019, 10:23:53 PM »
Wow Llelwyn, you ( or any woman for that matter ;D )  would look great looking like Raine BUT being the sick pup that I am I think you would look better like this. ;D

« Reply #142 on: March 16, 2019, 09:53:42 AM »
Wow, Lel, that is similar to what I was talking about, only far more boobie hanging down.  The base of attachment as I imagine should always be about half the vertical height of the breast at its tallest point, which should be no closer than mid-projection.  The same is true for breast width; if a breast is 20" wide, the base should be 10" on each side of the sternum, which requires those incredibly large breasts to wrap around her side.  Of course, no matter the size of the breast, the base is limited to the level of both the highest and the lowest rib, which because of the rib cage shape, often results with boob base encroachment on the upper abdomen on the really fortunate girls.  Of course, this is not without benefit, as the pressing weight on the stomach always limits any proclivity to overeat and there is nothing worse on a big boob Barbie than having anything but a trim and fit waist.

I look at Raine and aside from her wonderous size, try to imagine what those breasts look like erect, but likely similar to most of Mr Java's works, with the bottoms of the breasts around knee level.  I think you nailed the weight very appropriately and even following my 25% weight adjustment for breast tissue in the future, still cannot help but think that you will look amazing and amusing, walking down the street, a tight thin stretch top, custom made to fit your boobs, tucked into your tiny pink jean shorts, those huge breasts hanging down to your knees but each being 28" in diameter, cannot help but be bounced forward with every small step, as they swing side to side, the 6" one way then 6" the other effecting your balance to the point where your stride is today limited to little steps, which you know, only makes your boobies jiggle even more.  But you know that although your huge bouncing boobies and your proclivity to dress like the personification of a immense boob Barbie is all for show; you love displaying your outrageous figure and delight in the looks of both admiration and shock of those as you jiggle past.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #143 on: March 16, 2019, 10:41:31 PM »
Here is a piece of art in MsMuse's DA titled " Muse the Forest Nymph " which I find visually very stimulating. :) Wouldn't it be great is MSMuse aka Llelwyn became this ? :o The line of men just wanting to say hi would be many, many miles long. The lines are probably long already anyways, ;D

Llelwyn

• 32L Cup
  • Llelwyn
« Reply #144 on: March 17, 2019, 12:35:40 PM »
Thank you Solvegas for posting that immobilized booby queen by GrimEater.  I'm not sure of the title to the art.  (As a courtesy when posting art or morphs, please include the artist's name.)  I am not sure I would look more beautiful with breasts of that gigantic size, but I don't consider it uncomely, nor are you a "sick pup" for enjoying the thought and image.  I am glad artists depict breasts of this size just for the sheer enjoyment of the fantasy.  While I don't know how such an endowment would feel, if I could just experience it for a day or two, that might suffice to see if I would continue with such a look.

And thank you (blush) for my portrait done by Lanif-Anglekiss in Deviantart.  He is a very nice young man and we have a good friendship.  I have commissioned him on occassion and he surprises me sometimes with art gifts of me.  We talk about what I would like to be and then he updates me with roughs before he finalizes my portraits.  He personally doesn't like breasts this big and he likes bigger behinds that I have, but he is a very good sport to go along with my madness.

Here is another portrait of me done by Lanif-Angelkiss.

https://www.deviantart.com/lanif-angelkiss/art/Muse-Angel-761671732

Lel

Llelwyn

• 32L Cup
  • Llelwyn
« Reply #145 on: March 17, 2019, 01:05:05 PM »
Dearest Bombayduk...I know your proclivities when it comes to beautifully large breasts as you wax eloquently in regards to Beshine.  You like higher and rounder breasts with a lot of forward projection.  I think your thoughs on broad based breasts tells what you might think is the limit for the base and I enjoy the thought that as breast diameter increases, so does the base.  Having the base wrap more around the ribcage more because of increased size is what I would think would be lovely, even if the "breast wrap" of the base formed more of a band around the back in a kind of back breast lobe?  Or something like that.  A lot of art and morphs fail to take into consideration how the sides of very large breasts develop a raised and fattier crease that extends under the arms and on the back.

Having breasts the size of Raine, as you say, would certainly be fun and dressing would require assistance.  I, too, think of how marvelous such weighty breasts would move to each "small step" as you put it.  Again, you have noted that breast weight is the most worrisome problem and I am sure very large breasts will not become a fashionable thing to do until there is some way to decrease the size/weight ratio.  I have often thought that, maybe in the future when there are "space bars" and exotic dancers in orbit or the moon how that would alleviate the problem of having enormous breasts.  Of course, such gorgeous creatures would be a huge draw, but these beautiful booby queens could never set foot on Earth again.

Here is an image of Cindy Dutch by Prizm1616 that I think is in tune with what you think is the most beautiful breast shape you admire?

https://www.deviantart.com/prizm1616/art/Cindy-Dutch-Massive-2-722523724

Lel

Llelwyn

• 32L Cup
  • Llelwyn
« Reply #146 on: March 17, 2019, 01:11:35 PM »
Here is some art by the DA artist, Maximumbb, who is from Russia.  He has a lot of interesting art that deals with larger breasts with the models in astounding positions showing off their huge breasts.  Not all of his art or morphs is of extremely large breasts, but almost all deal with pendulous breasts of more "modest" sizes.  This one is entitled "In Room":

https://www.deviantart.com/maximumbb/art/In-Room-788263727

Lel

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #147 on: March 17, 2019, 09:46:06 PM »
By following the last few posts, I guess this is what Bombayduk would like Beshine to be size wise. Hugely gigantic but not to the point of absolute size that I like with round and high breasts. :)

« Reply #148 on: March 18, 2019, 09:07:36 AM »
^Amazingly enough, I find both your Beshine morph and Lel's Cindy along the path of what I would like to see in a fantasy breast girl.

First, the breasts must root high when they are of enormous size, obscuring the clavicle.  Although I have always respected the size of CC, from the start, I had a problem with placement, clearly 6" too low, very obvious in the earliest pictures, but getting less so today, her artificial support that I believe was inserted well after her growth had started, keeping expansion upward and outward.  Beshine started high and although her breasts angled downward initially, her artificial support has, as her implants have inflated, held her breasts in a position where they actually rise above the upper base height by mid-projection.  An amazing look.

Second, the base of the extremely large breast should expand as the breast does, providing the additional support area needed to hold them in place, as opposed to just a small area of attachment for such large objects.  While this reduces some boob movement, particularly swinging, it has practical aspects in that balance is not so precarious, there is less underboob / torso area subject to sweat and rash, when bending forward there is less inclination for your boobs to be in your face, and when reclined the pressure is distributed nicely over a wide area, creating a feeling of security.

Third, when the breast is incredibly large and wide, it only makes sense that it cannot and should not suddenly curve back to the anterior chest wall, but follow the same degree of curve, thus attaching to the posterior axillary at the area where your back starts.  The practical aspects of this goes beyond just retaining the curvature of the breast, but it lends support while reducing any flap like sideboob by rounding out the entire area.  Clearly, this eliminates any ability to have your arms at your sides as your upper arms now are angled outward, resting on the sideboob as it extends outward from just a couple inches beneath your armpit, however, this is less of a problem because you now have a natural inclination to stand with your should far behind your hips in order to balance your boobs over your hips, allowing your arms to fall behind your bulging sideboobs.

Fourth, when the breasts are high and the projection significant, it creates the condition where everything you do with your hands requires elevating your arms, essentially resting your forearms on your boobs, so your hands can work together atop your massive boobies.  Lets face it, it is the only place your fingers still touch, your sideboob and boob size in general having already eliminated any possibility to you reaching around or under them.  With your reach limited to above your breasts, needless to say, your ability to do a host of things becomes very limited and your need to have a attentive husband increases.

Fifth, to facilitate the boob projection in Lel's example, you would have to have either expertly placed artificial support or your boobs would have to be so light that they would be like the prosthetic mastasia girls, bouncing with their big foam boobies.  I think we desperately need implants like this.  While the gravity defying boobs are improbable, you have to admit, they do create a amazing look in stretch tops and with nipples like Cindy, I would imagine their tenting of her top would be fantastic as they bounced and swayed walking into my local tiki bar, your projection clearly past any point of boob stability, where every step you take makes your boobs bounce, your nipples rising and falling 6" up and down, while your tiny stride has them going side to side about the same amount.   Jaws drop as you boobie up to the bar, sliding onto the barstool to sit sideward because you already know that with your massive projection, there is no chance your boobies can fit between you and the bar and even if your stool was back far enough that you could, you would never be able to reach over them to touch the mimosa you ordered. But sitting like this is fine with you, that empty stool next to you no longer empty as you rest a boob on it and six guys offer to hold your other boob.  And they say chivalry is lost.

3deroticer

• Oh My God Cup
    • CyberLee
« Reply #149 on: March 18, 2019, 11:35:43 AM »

I made my own animation, not superbig by any stretch, but it was fun making my own animation with motion capture, hope to do more stuff. I don't have a whole lot of room in my setup, but will have a opportunity to set up a bigger studio on the first week of april.
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."