cebe

• D Cup
    • Email
Re: The SlimUltraBusty Art & Morph Forum
« Reply #255 on: April 17, 2019, 02:55:13 AM »
I agree with Bombayduk, the rather big implants look great under some clothing, due to their size, but rarely fine when naked. Especially, for me, they are “inert”, they don’t move and don’t change in shape regardless of the position. I like springy boobs like large natural ones. One of the reasons I like soft hanging boobs.

Nevertheless I like Beshine, to say the least, and I think my numerous morphs prove that. I like her for her pretty face, smile, great body and beautiful legs… and her exceptional boobs, hehe. Yes, they are hard and high, and pointing deep, as you say, but also fine and well-rounded. I like also her attitude, counterbalancing the weight, and proud of them in public. I like so much her pics in the street or shops, etc. (here a morph showing how she needs to do anything over her boobs ).

Many years ago I’ve made some morphs she surpasses today in real life, what a fantastic evolution!

Finally, I think I’m in love  :-[  :-*
Bigger is Better

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #256 on: April 17, 2019, 10:28:02 AM »
Another morph artist that loves Beshine like Cebe is Castle 2017 whose work I've used several times. This entry was a representation of Beshine in 2017 that of course Beshine has not reached yet BUT it is not far from Beshine's size in 2019. :o I've said it before, Beshine is a REAL BE fantasy come to life. I truly believe if there was much lighter filler than saline for breast implants, Beshine would be even bigger than this by now. :)

« Reply #257 on: April 17, 2019, 11:37:51 AM »
^Indeed CB, I think there is a point where the implanted breast starts to look better and better with size.  And clearly, as opposed to a mere 3000ml implant, the bigger they get, the more movement to a point; braless, Beshine has both bounce and sway, not in unison, but each breast moving a few inches independently from the other, the total extent likely limited to a large extent by the internal bra.  Even when Beshine turns 60, no one will suggest she has grandma boobs; they will still retain their shape and form.

You have to understand, in the 90s, I loved how all our big implant girls looked stretching tops and bikinis, however, when their breasts were bare, there was something less satisfying and a equal size morph of a natural breast often looked better.  That was very true for CC when she first came along, but then things started changing; as her breasts just kept growing, they started to look better and better, even naked.  Then, for me, around 2011, a blonde German girl with a cute smile and innocent look hijacked my attention.  She looked outstanding in all her sexy outfits, but with boobs bared, she was still not perfect.  As I watched from afar, she kept making her boobs bigger as she transformed herself from cute and innocent to a total exaggeration of the female form, stunningly beautiful in makeup.  After a few years of continued expansion, I would have to say that her boobs looked every bit as good naked as clothed, and to this day, she is the only implant girl I can say that about.

And as you point out, CB, her attitude is amazing.  Though I cannot attest to that of other big boob models, Beshine seems to always display exceedingly polite mannerisms in public while having no concerns about stares or comments, totally confident in the way she looks.  And to this day, it is impossible to deny by her own actions, she is absolutely captivated by and in love with her own boobs.

But more to the point of this comment; because of the shape, size, and position of her breasts, Beshine is rather unique.  No natural breast girl will ever experience what she lives with every day; huge breasts extending from her chest.  While they are in the perfect position to give self hugs, that also limits what her arms can do; their width and depth prohibits her from reach around them or even under them, so all actions must be done with her arms atop them to some degree, which has only become more pronounced as she continues to get larger, much as this unmorphed picture displays when simply passing an apple from one hand to the other. Yes, she has to do this for everything.  And that is not the end of it; Beshine sits maybe 18" from a table, yet when she leans in to reach her cup, her boobs are pressing against it.  Because of where they are, I have to imagine everything where her boobs meet an obstruction, like a countertop, becomes much more difficult (like brushing teeth or reaching into a sink) if not impossible (like reaching into a top loading washing machine).  While cooking is no longer something she does often, you can understand the reason; how would she dice a veggie with her boobs lying on the counter and reaching over her boobs, she is barely able to touch it?  You have to remember that for any top heavy girl, leaning forward is not a position they care to hold for a couple minutes and it becomes even more so with 80 lbs. of boobs.

Clearly, if you would love to have absolutely huge boobs, I would think you would have to love and embrace all the obstructions they create, and no boobs create obstructions like ones that are extend from the upper torso.

In my life, I have known two bartenders with gigantomastia; one with the balls in the stocking affect, each soccer ball hanging just below waist level and at first glance, seemingly having no chest at all, but a wobbling belly (she was always braless).  The other was almost impossibly full and always wearing a industrial strength bra; no one ever mistook her breasts for a belly.  Watching them mix drinks or reach down to the speed well displayed the vastly different degree of difficulty the girl with the full and higher breasts experienced, but perhaps none more than bending over to reach down into the beer cooler; while the girl with the hanging breasts had little difficulty, the other always had a breast pressing against the top edge of the cooler or even dropping into it as she reached toward the back.  But the larger and higher girl always did everything boob oriented with a sense of humor, pointing out how, when washing glasses, her boobs always got wet (and her back ache; not above buying some customer a drink if he would wash them for her), how they knocked into bottles in the speed well when she leaned forward for ice, and laughing when her boobs bumped into things when she had to lean forward to hand someone a drink, frequently saying something about big boobs.  Needless to say, one drew a crowd, the other didn't.  Saw them both in one piece bathing suits at times; a huge difference in sexiness.

Just my 2˘
« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 11:49:28 AM by Bombayduk »

« Reply #258 on: April 17, 2019, 07:00:51 PM »
Well, bnatic will go very large also which I appreciate. :)
First of all, Thanks solvegas  ;D - should be doing more really big ones again.

And WoW....not been on the archive for while. Time to read through this excellent huge thread!

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #259 on: April 18, 2019, 12:24:42 AM »
^ No problem exhibiting your work. I love this recent Hitomi effort on your part. :)

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #260 on: April 18, 2019, 08:40:39 AM »
Here is a morph of one of the most extraordinary beautiful woman that has ever walked this planet, Denise Milani. Not as huge as others but the amazing combination of face and body made her a global star. I was a member of her site which in my opinion was a bargain and while never nude, she was extremely sexy. Shame about the legal issues which brought about the downfall of her site. :(

Llelwyn

• 32L Cup
  • Llelwyn
« Reply #261 on: April 18, 2019, 12:28:46 PM »
Kwan - Photo by JS of Farangdingdong

To see more of Kwan, go to Set 15 in the Farangdingdong archive section at:   http://www.farangdingdong.com/

Lel

Bad Kitty

• A Cup
  • To BE or not to BE, that is a silly question.
« Reply #262 on: April 18, 2019, 01:44:10 PM »
Wow, I think some of the things Lel and Bombayduk typed were more erotic than the pics ;)
and so many sexy pics too! Really love that hitomi one there especially ;)

Regarding the ideal shape, movement, etc. of breasts, I find that I like a golden mean.
Fuller and rounder and more protruding than typical of natural breasts, but softer, bouncier, and more sloped than typical of extremely fake breasts.
I find that my favorite "naturals" models tend to have unusually full breasts which sag a bit less than typical of large natural breasts.
And my favorite "augmented" models tend to have a substantial amount of natural breast tissue, so that the result is an exaggerated breast shape & size, but not to the point of being a spherical shape.
I'm also wary of the 'tortured skin' look. But I think that extreme sizes, and real life physics, unfortunately conspire against our fantasies when it comes to this. So it becomes a question of compromise, A more extreme size, or a healthy breast appearance?
For real life, I'm decidedly on the 'healthy' side, but mostly because my tits are crazy sensitive, borderline orgasmic, and if i screwed that up I'd never forgive myself.
My real life goals very much bear all of this in mind, which is why I'm trying to grow my breasts naturally to a more exceptional size before adding implants for more 'oomf' ;)

But in fantasy (or maybe even some future technological reality), oh my... I'm afraid my self control would be no match for my boobie greed ;)

Like Lel, and Bombayduk pointed out, I'm fascinated with the idea of having my breasts inconvenience me. The weight, the clothing limitations, the stares in public, the balance issues, having them physically get in the way of things I am doing, feeling them squashed against my legs if i reach for a coffee table while sitting. Or even feeling them squashed against my thighs while sitting upright, spilling over the sides, filling a love seat. Every time they get in the way, pull on my chest, push on my chest, rub against something, get a stare, etc. All of it, a moment of affirmation for my fetish, a titillating jolt of erotic fun.

I add to the list of inconveniences (and pleasures) the idea of lactation (for real life & fantasy). With it still greater size, increased pleasure, and a further routine that I must adhere to in caring for my breasts, not to mention a forced sensual stimulation regimen.

All of it kinda culminating in a sort of sense of becoming subservient to my own tits. My agency and purpose and biological nature all being eclipsed by the purpose and pleasure and biology of my tits. Becoming "more tits than woman", more physically breast than anything else. Does that occur when their weight matches my body weight? Or is there an aesthetic size where that occurs? Or is it based on whether I function as a person in society less than I function as tits? Or maybe becoming immobilized by my tits seals the deal?

Lel, ever think about being nearly immobilized by your huge tits, and unable to keep growing without becomming pinned down by them? I mean, by then, moving would be difficult anyway, and it's not like you could live unassisted at that point, would it be worth it to grow them even bigger? To surrender completely to your tits? Or is struggling to move around with them more fun? I don't have a clear answer myself ;)

hehe, in the most wild versions of my extreme size fantasies, I might need a feeding tube in me in order to nourish my huge tits, and maybe find myself strapped into a huge milking apparatus, probably with a double penetrating fucking machine built in. You know, basically fully institutionalized as life support for a giant pair of orgasmic lactating tits, and secondarily also as a desperately horny nympho fuck doll :P

Although, really I couldn't bear to let my nipples grow out of reach of my hands, that's a scary idea :P

I will say this though, Bombayduk, breasts "above the waist" is more central to my fantasies, and certainly more central to my real life goals ;) There is a compromise which happens when breasts grow to cover the waist... you lose that hourglass contrast ratio. And I'm rather fond of that ratio. Love the idea of having a tiny waist, full large-ish hips/butt, and enormous boobs. Definitely my version is a topheavy hourglass :P
I'm sometimes reluctant in fantasy to imagine myself having breasts which would conceal that exaggerated hourglass shape.
But then I have a fairly holistic notion of being transformed to be sexually exaggerated, it's just more extreme at the BE part ;)

Oh, speaking of difficulty with huge breasts at the table...
(not one of my morphs, i think this is also a grimeater pic)
although I think i'd lean towards just slightly less sag/hang (just slightly)
And maybe just slightly fuller breasts up by the ribs, so that they kinda spread to attach under the arms as well as in front. Kinda overtaking the front half of my tors... err her torso  8)
« Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 02:21:04 PM by Bad Kitty »
gnothi seauton / fortes fortuna adiuvat
I'm into both Real Life and Fantasy BE, and Sexual Exaggeration in general (among many other things).
I have somewhat exotic body modding plans for myself for RL ;)
I do the 'Bad Kitty' morphs, here and elsewhere.
(I'm not a huge "morph-request" person, I spend a loooong time on them, and I do them primarily for my own enjoyment. Its hard enough to find time to do all the morphs i want to do)

« Reply #263 on: April 18, 2019, 08:54:20 PM »
Bad Kitty
So unique to find someone that likes to think about the ramifications, and apparently, would embrace the obstructions and challenges that huge breasts would present.  Beyond weight, the obstructions largely rest on the size and height of the breasts; larger and higher more pronounced; lower less pronounced.  Most all of that is because arm movement is obstructed by the breasts.

I agree that a natural slope can certainly look attractive, however, by a certain size, if one is to maintain any hourglass appearance, there has to be a bottom limit and I would suggest it is perhaps 2" below the navel.  Trust me, I think about these things.  At that level, when sitting upright, your breasts are just lightly resting on your thighs, and as you lean forward, they press firmly.  If we are talking about Beshine, you can see that she can lean slightly forward without difficulty, however, to lean further forward, she literally has to use her arms and lift her boobs and place them further down her legs as she leans.  That is truly fascinating.  If she had just natural breasts, they would just squish as she leans.

Which brings me to another point you brought up; natural versus implant, and perhaps, something in between.  I have wondered if a girl with very large natural breasts, got very large implants, what would the result be?  With all that tissue surrounding the implant, would it offer a softness Beshine will never have?  Clearly, you would need a internal bra, which you can specify the lowest point you want your breasts to be, but just theorizing that, if you were already L cup or bordering on gigantomastia, wouldn't that create a breast that hangs slightly into a large spherical mid and bottom as opposed to Beshine spheres?  Obviously, picking the point to which they will hang would reflect on the shape, but we have all seen that implants that have migrated south is not an ideal solution, unless they can be inflated to enormous size.

But still, one of the aspects that fascinates me is when the size and position creates the big boob moments, when normal tasks must be performed differently or even made impossible.  I love the fact that Beshine's breasts actually start protruding outward starting at her back, which means that when her arms hang at her sides, they are extending at an angle outward; only when she stands with her shoulders back are her arms allowed to hang straight down behind her boobs.  So, as she reaches forward, the increasing back to front arc of her breasts requires her arms to raise higher to the point where, when extended straight forward, they are in all essence, shoulder height.  The implications of this are enormous, and as I have said, never experienced if your breasts are lower.  CC, though huge, her breasts are measurably lower; her arms raised maybe only 45 degrees compared to Beshine's maybe 80 degrees when resting atop her breasts.

I rarely go into the fantasy zone because that is what it is; fantasy.  At some point, the weight becomes too heavy for the skeletal structure.  Of course, it breasts could be expanded with something like memory foam, that would be fantastic; nominal weight, huge shape that can defy gravity, be soft, and bouncy.

I like where your minds strays to lactation and breast sensitivity.  Some girls experience orgasm through breast play alone and this is only magnified with lactation because it releases oxytocin, which increases euphoria, often to the point of vaginal contractions and orgasms.  Of course, if you are lactating, the oxytocin releases your milk, which can have a fountain affect with orgasms.  It is rather rare, but it does happen is special girls; one girl told me that she was embarrassed because she could not avoid orgasms when nursing.  That said, you worry about loss of sensitivity; with increased natural growth, the tissues and nerves are stretched, and it is normal for the nipples to become less sensitive.  And again, lactation tends to reverse this in some cases because it requires increased oxytocin.  Still, the image of lying there, huge breasts standing up like Beshine's, and spraying with every orgasm is very intriguing.  And in your fantasy world, imagine that, sex causes your breasts to grow, perhaps a ml in volume with each encounter, which increases your sexual desire until your mind is lost, thinking only of sex and bigger breasts, and affectively making you a desperately horny nympho fuck doll, until your breasts reach 50,000ml each and the desire comes under control, but leaves you with enormous breasts.  Everyone knows at a glance how they got that big but you don't care;  "hey, I'm normal now, but look at my huge boobies."  Sacrifices; sometimes they are worth it.

In my humble opinion, I would like to think any girl with dreams of huge breasts would also embrace all the problems they create, each essentially instant affirmation of their own size.  I would suggest the ideal size prohibits reaching around your own breasts to touch your nipples, but allows your fingertips to just touch them when reaching over the top. When your breasts are that size, just the act of reaching over them should give you instant pleasure when your fingertips touch your nipples, no play necessary.

But indeed, maintaining a feminine shape is paramount, and the larger the breasts, the increased height of the nipples, if we accept a set bottom point at perhaps the top of the hips and the rounder they become.  As I pointed out, Beshine was certainly not spherical when she first got her implants and her nipples were facing more downward; only as she increased her volume did they become round and, at least the left nipple, facing forward at mid breast.  There is something great about, even under a few light garments, those tiny nipples still tenting and making their presence obvious.

Beshine certainly does not try to show the big boob moments she experiences and videos are often paused when they are inevitable.  Still, she professes a love of experiencing them and I believe that, if your really love huge boobs, each big boob moment (times when your boobs cause something to happen different from normal) should be cherished and actually sought; the more the better as they are a constant reminder of your immense size.  Indeed, Beshine's breast size influences everything she does in the course of any day; think about it, everything is affected.  And make no mistake, she loves it.  Does she love that her breasts make putting on pants more difficult?  Not the act, but the reason.  Does she like that she has to rest after every 10 minutes when walking.  Perhaps not, but you would never know it.  Though she drives a big Mercedes SUV so her boobs can fit (they still don't fit within the seat bolsters), she professes that driving may soon not be possible (boobs prevent arm movement for turning), but that does not seem to deter her.  There are literally a hundred things she cannot do or has trouble doing, yet, clearly, having even bigger boobs is more important than any of them. 

When I look at huge gigantomastia girls, their breasts failing to hold a sexy shape and drooping too far, I feel sorry for them and wish they could opt for a internal bra, not a reduction.  I've seen clips of girls in single piece bathing suits, their ball like breast dangling in front of their hips and their chests seemingly void of any protrusion; it is not very sexy.  Perhaps they would be if they could actually support breasts the size of morphs or the foam prosthetics we have seen, but unfortunately, that is not reality.  In the real world where weight is a real thing, breasts are limited in size by what weight can be reasonably handled.  If that weight needs to take on a increasingly rounder shape with growth to remain sexy, feminine, and hourglass, that is the shape that makes the most sense.  If boobs are not about having a full chest, what are they about?

Beshine's butt/hips were nearly non-existent before her implants.  Though most do not support her striving to have a booty of sorts, I find it sticking out like that to create a more feminine look and it helps create the whole exaggerated top heavy hourglass look.  In my humble opinion, so long as she kept a firm waist, she could add another 20 lbs. on her his to smooth out the look.  I would have never suggested she fill her lips to create a permanent pucker, but now, there is something very sexy about the look.  It is like she wanted to be a exaggerated Lola Ferrari or human sex doll in appearance.  I am very certain she likes every change and has proven that with some investment, you can achieve a dream.

I think, if you love huge breasts and love the idea of always having them causing inconveniences, you would have to adopt the Beshine look to a large extent.  You want your boobs high on your chest where you have to raise your arms to reach over them; you want them to be protruding on your sides so your arms rest on them when sitting; you want them high and round so that your arms will always be able to hug them; you want to feel their weight on your chest when you lie back; you want them projecting outward, your nipples tenting your blouse; you want them round so that they are much wider than your chest.  You want boobs that protrude almost as far as you can reach, boobs that rest on the arms of chairs, boobs that rest on your thighs, covering them to your knees, boobs that are always creating a imbalance if you are not careful, boobs that are always knocking things off counters when you were not aware the things were there, boobs that block your line of sight of the ground for a least 5 feet, boobs that require someone else to tie your shoes or shave your legs, boobs that make you turn at the waist to move them out of the way so you can reach things, boobs that will make you want to rest your plate on top of your cleavage to avoid the long reach, boobs so high that you have to hold your mimosa to the side and turn your head to drink, boobs so big and firm that you never have to wear a bra unless you want to reduce their movement, boobs so huge that you stretch 4x tops and make it look sexy, , boobs so huge and wide that you will angle your shoulders going through doorways, boobs so big that you will be resting your forearms on them to use your phone or get a credit card from your wallet for that M cup bikini that will not even cover your stretched out areolas, boobs so wide you will have trouble closing car doors, boobs projecting so far that when on your hands and knees, they are pressed firmly against the floor, and boobs so huge and wide that when lying in bed in your only position possible, your back, you find that just a slight turn to the side has your sideboob pressing on the sheet, preventing any further turn, but you will appreciate the weight reduction on your chest as well as reducing the wobbling on your chest with every breath.  Ok, so you would be Beshine, just with perhaps another 20k in each boob.  I hope that is ok.

Llelwyn

• 32L Cup
  • Llelwyn
« Reply #264 on: April 18, 2019, 10:21:00 PM »
To me, this is one of the most iconic photos of the Farangdingdong girls.  Pencil thin frame, small tush, tiny waist and a burgeoning bosom!  I just adore Nen here and she is one of my idols when it comes to "the look" of the perfect SlimUltraBusty figure.

Nen - 5ft 0 - 88-23-33.   For more of Nen, visit Set 18 in the archive section of the website: www.farangdingdong.com

Lel

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #265 on: April 18, 2019, 10:44:48 PM »
This one of Pay is from the same 18th set as the one of Nen you posted Llelwyn. I personally, my $0.02, like her face more than Nen's even though I wouldn't kick either one out of bed even if they were crumbling entire boxes of saltine crackers all over it. ;D

Bad Kitty

• A Cup
  • To BE or not to BE, that is a silly question.
« Reply #266 on: April 19, 2019, 02:31:18 AM »
bombayduk,
I would not go the BEshine route myself, nope.
I'm not anti-implant at all, but I prefer around 50% or more real breast tissue by volume.
I love BE as a fetish, but I shy away from globes under tortured skin, as well as deflated tubular boobs that point at the floor. I'm all about the golden mean when it comes to shape and feel. A pliable, bouncy, squishy, teardrop, with obnoxiously big nipples pointing pretty much straight out, at a little under a 90 degree angle from each other.
And I do not believe that results such as I would like to have, are possible past a certain size. My forays into really exotic sizes is purely fiction based.

As for an internal bra... that's much too invasive for my taste. Inserting a squishy filler (implant) underneath the natural breast tissue, is fairly straightforward (although I would never get 'nipple incision' for it). But an internal bra involves some pretty invasive work that jeopardizes surface nerves fairly extensively. There's also a much higher rate of complications with them, and much worse complications when they do arise.

For what is possible currently medically, I limit myself to my real life plans of growing my E's to G or H with lactation, and then getting 800-1000 cc implants to add another 3-4 cup sizes, and create a fuller, more supported, shape. I'll be 2/3 natural, with 2500-3000 cc's of total breast volume (J to L range I expect). I could *maybe* be talked into a second augmentation towards more like 1500-2000 cc's of implant, and a 50/50 natural/implant ratio.

It's not really skin stretching which is the issue with sensitivity. Assuming the skin stretching isn't drastic and immediate, nerves will grow in length to accommodate. If implants are extreme in breast size change overnight, then that could damage nerves due to stretching, but not if the size gains are more gradual or subtle. There is some "spreading out" of the nerve endings, which results in sensitivity which is more diffuse over a larger area, but that's not really a loss of sensitivity. I'm speaking from experience via the extensive nipple enlarging that I have already done. Mostly sensitivity loss in highly augmented breasts is due to surgical method (incision choices), or the pressure of an augmentation causing circulation problems. In the case of "silly string" implants, there's additional problems that stem from the fact that the mass is largely edema, which is a less than healthy fluid build up. I want to be at least half natural, to avoid these sorts of downsides, and maintain a healthy, sensitive, lactation-functional, and aesthetic result.

Lactation actually increases nipple sensitivity itself fairly significantly. In addition to causing extensive nipple growth, and a darkening of the nipple color. It's not just the oxytocin effect. Really the oxytocin effect is more a byproduct. I am very fascinated by the inter-linked possibilities of orgasm via suckling/pumping, and squirting milk sympathetically during normal orgasm  ;) Considering I'm borderline orgasmic in nipple sensitivity to start with, I think it will be a lot of fun exploring lactation extensively, and probably indefinitely.

I think in your assessment of the inconveniences and frequent reminders of large breasts though, you greatly underestimate the social changes. Just enlarging my nipples from the size of m&m's to the size of playing dice has had fairly noticeable social effects. It's simultaneously embarrassing and arousing. Add in all of the other body changes I have in mind, and I think the social ramifications will be pretty extreme. And I expect still more embarrassing, and still more arousing. Being seen much more as a sex object, will involve a mixed bag of effects socially, but even the less friendly reactions will be a secretly titillating affirmation of my fetish ;)

For the huge sizes of this thread though... I'm in fantasy territory. I haven't a magic lamp, or any medical nanobots, etc. so this is all "for funzies" ;) erotic fantasy fodder ;)
I do wonder sometimes just how much the prosthetics used on the mastasia website would cost, and if they are made in a way that could accommodate unusually large real breasts on the inner side of them ;)
« Last Edit: April 19, 2019, 02:37:29 AM by Bad Kitty »
gnothi seauton / fortes fortuna adiuvat
I'm into both Real Life and Fantasy BE, and Sexual Exaggeration in general (among many other things).
I have somewhat exotic body modding plans for myself for RL ;)
I do the 'Bad Kitty' morphs, here and elsewhere.
(I'm not a huge "morph-request" person, I spend a loooong time on them, and I do them primarily for my own enjoyment. Its hard enough to find time to do all the morphs i want to do)

AgentDee

• Boob, James Boob
  • I LOVE GIANT TITS!
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
« Reply #267 on: April 19, 2019, 11:47:16 AM »
"a little help here?"

AD
8)
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

« Reply #268 on: April 19, 2019, 11:55:44 AM »
^Great one AD, so hard to reach things when your boobs are in the way

Llelwyn

• 32L Cup
  • Llelwyn
« Reply #269 on: April 19, 2019, 07:27:40 PM »
Bad Kitty.... You always catapult interesting and sometimes thought-provoking instances.  You wrote:

"....in the most wild versions of my extreme size fantasies, I might need a feeding tube in me in order to nourish my huge tits, and maybe find myself strapped into a huge milking apparatus, probably with a double penetrating fucking machine built in. You know, basically fully institutionalized as life support for a giant pair of orgasmic lactating tits, and secondarily also as a desperately horny nympho fuck dol."

All of the above gave me a bit of a thrill to think about.  But, I would think that would eventually be something I would gravitate towards, but only after living a life with much "smaller" breasts.  So, if I were to put it on a time-line, I would think that 20 years of slow growth that would grow my boobies from my current navel length to breasts to my knees would be filled with wonderful experiences, new clothing looks, countless sexual relationships and a maturing sexual pleasure and sensitivity to my twin wonders.  At some point after that 20 years, I would retire from public life, though still accepting romantic trysts at my home.  Then I would begin my second stage breast and nipple enlargement in earnest to achieve that "giant pair of orgasmic lactating tits... as a desperately horny nypho..."

Perhaps using a "feeding tube" at night to facilitate such growth would be a quicker way to get to that "institutional" immobility?  I would imagine that it would also happen slowly, the first years seeing my mobility decline - the fact that I can't stand up or walk much due to increased weight of my breasts and finally moving from partially mobile to mobility only with the help of cranes and mechanical devices.  While I would welcome any lover who would want to enjoy me in this state, I would, as you said, add other mechanical means of constantly having orgasms - you mentioned some sort of dual penetration device and breast pumps, but I might add a kink where my nipple ducts have been enlarged to create nipple penetration and loving from men or from machines.  As to what size I might attain, I would leave that open because at that point just getting bigger and bigger would seem to be the main goal and satisfaction.  I might not have a very long life in pursuing such enormities, but it might be a very pleasant one for me.  I would imagine there would be few who would find me attrative at that point, but then,  although I would love some sort of adoration, I would have reached much personal satisfaction and self-pleasure.

Lel