solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
Re: The SlimUltraBusty Art & Morph Forum
« Reply #270 on: April 19, 2019, 10:27:58 PM »
^ I don't know about the other guys but reading Llelwyn and Bad Kitty discuss, ponder and fantasize about their breasts in such a frank manner just makes my soul stir in a greatly hypersexualized manner. It's always so much fun to listen girls talk dirty and their perspectives which usually involve so much more structure than men. Like comedian Robin Williams used to say, women need a reason for sex while men just need a place. ;D So true in actuality. Also, if you guys noticed, the ladies tend to be more practical about the men about size and how to live with such endowments while guys just want 'em HUGE. ;D

Llelwyn

• 32L Cup
  • Llelwyn
« Reply #271 on: April 19, 2019, 11:27:47 PM »
Dearest Solvegas...I surprise myself and embarass myself with what I write at times and wonder why I should express these things at all in public, and perhaps I shouldn't!  Maybe it is because in the great hall of BEArchive where such denizens as yourself reside in proclaiming their love for enormously endowed women, I feel more at home and comfortable with musing about what probably should remain private.  I do hope you and others who read what I write will forgive me for being so forthcoming.  It is my lack of propriety to do so.

Lel

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #272 on: April 20, 2019, 12:04:19 AM »
There is nothing to be ashamed of or to apologize about. The BEA is small forum in a small part of the Internet whereupon our mutual fetish for the inordinately breast endowed women we fantasize about, particularly in this thread, are seen outside our community as bizarre at best. It brings me great pleasure to know you and Bad Kitty are around to give us the ladies point of view that is usually lacking in so many respects on this forum. Your forthcoming honesty is a great attribute as far as I'm concerned. Please don't lose it. Besides, your lucid and well structured composition and extensive vocabulary you use tells me that you are well educated and intelligent which is a plus. :) I hope I'm not gushing too much. ;) ;D 

« Reply #273 on: April 20, 2019, 08:20:19 AM »
It is a great place for indulging in fantasy and examining the reality.  Of course, when examining the reality, I tend to slide into the fantasy almost unwillingly.  I guess it is a place I would like to be, my boob world, where no girl is ever unfortunate enough to have less than a H cup, boobs weigh just 25% of normal weight, and yet, it seems every other town has some happy girl with 50 pounds of bouncing boobies quivering on her chest.

Llelwyn

• 32L Cup
  • Llelwyn
« Reply #274 on: April 20, 2019, 12:16:01 PM »
A "little" fun for Bad Kitty and others who like the Mastasia look.

Lel

Llelwyn

• 32L Cup
  • Llelwyn
« Reply #275 on: April 20, 2019, 12:20:01 PM »
A beautiful slimultrabusty blonde from CaptainNemo's extensive files.

Lel

« Reply #276 on: April 20, 2019, 03:03:25 PM »
The Mastasia girls; is it the extremely full breasts or their choice of clothes that makes them look good?

Llelwyn

• 32L Cup
  • Llelwyn
« Reply #277 on: April 20, 2019, 08:03:36 PM »
The Mastasia girls; is it the extremely full breasts or their choice of clothes that makes them look good?

Definitely NOT their choice of clothing, at least that is my girlie opinion.  Mostly the clothing is garish - lots horrible stripes and bright colors and there are a lot of crop tops to let the boobies show.  Not exactly street wear... ha ha, but then, it is guys behind the scenes calling the shots, so maybe guys like it. 

Lel

Llelwyn

• 32L Cup
  • Llelwyn
« Reply #278 on: April 20, 2019, 08:07:03 PM »
Here is a little gif of Pla I made from one of the FDD videos.  I love her super slim shape with such gorgeous breasts.  Yum.

Lel

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #279 on: April 20, 2019, 09:08:03 PM »
^ Pla is even bigger now. From the 36th photoset. :)

« Reply #280 on: April 20, 2019, 09:15:30 PM »

Definitely NOT their choice of clothing, at least that is my girlie opinion.  Mostly the clothing is garish - lots horrible stripes and bright colors and there are a lot of crop tops to let the boobies show.  Not exactly street wear... ha ha, but then, it is guys behind the scenes calling the shots, so maybe guys like it. 

Lel
I would like to imagine that they suddenly outgrew their tops

cebe

• D Cup
    • Email
« Reply #281 on: April 21, 2019, 02:08:55 AM »
Another P O V  :-*
Bigger is Better

Llelwyn

• 32L Cup
  • Llelwyn
« Reply #282 on: April 22, 2019, 06:40:49 PM »
Another P O V  :-*

I like it, CeBe..~!  Always nice to see an unusual POV and you did it so well..!  I am going to post one from VBHArtist that, if you are so inclined, I would love to see you do "an enhancement" of her. 

Lel

Llelwyn

• 32L Cup
  • Llelwyn
« Reply #283 on: April 22, 2019, 06:43:24 PM »
One of my favorites from VBHArtist.

https://www.deviantart.com/vbhartist/art/0005-642741887

I would very much like to see CeBe or another morph artist do "an enhancement" of this beautiful model.

Lel

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #284 on: April 22, 2019, 10:44:21 PM »
VBH has a thread here in the BEA. The thread is not vey large but it does have some awesome work especially since he did it for you Llelwyn aka MsMuse. :)