Prophet_Tenebrae

• Breast Prophet
  • Prophet Of Darkness
    • FTF10 - FTF Superblog
Christina Aguilera MERGED
« on: February 28, 2002, 03:42:00 PM »
Christina Aguilera's hair in the "Moulin Rouge" video has now been granted American citizenship.

Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
Re: Christina Aguilera MERGED
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2002, 04:12:00 PM »
Anyone ever find caps of Christina's ass from the awards?

Boobwatch One

• L Cup
    • Breasts in Movies
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2002, 05:48:00 PM »
Can't help you in the ass department, but there were some nice breasts on display...

Lisa Nicole Carson

Patti LaBelle

Breasts in Movies
Avatar is stripper Tammy Morris (aka Portia) from the opening sequence of the original "Blind Date: Uncensored" video.

berkovw

• G Cup
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2002, 06:26:53 PM »
Anyone catch Entertainment Tonight tonight?  There was a quick piece on Christina Aguilera performing a burlesque show in Hollywood.  It looked like she was a lot bigger than she has been in the past.  Has she had implants?  I'd say she was up to a full C or D cup now.  But then again, maybe my eyes were playing tricks on me.  Nevertheless, that was a show that I would love to catch.  
"I am not a number!  I am a free man!"
                             - Number 6

"There are a shortage of perfect breasts in this world.  'Twould be a pity to damage yours."
           - Westley AKA The Dread Pirate Roberts

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2002, 10:58:01 PM »
You had me thinking that skinny thing was on top riding that portly space alien freak for all its worth. Kinky!!! I bet grown up Drew Barrymore would do it without a second thought.

ET bone home!!!
Pull my finger and come!!

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2002, 11:37:26 PM »
HA! LOFL!!! Mammeistro you crack me up.  

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2002, 06:57:56 AM »
Yes Berkovw,
I saw the ET ep and agree that Christina appeared larger - it may have been the way that outfit was designed too.

What made me laugh - the audience started cheering wildly when she stripped down to just a bikini-style top & bottom, and afterwards she said, "They just got so enthusiastic when I started singing songs from Moulin Rouge!"  Ummm, Christina honey, the only rouge they were looking for was a hope at seeing some aereolae.

berkovw

• G Cup
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2002, 11:26:59 AM »
Anyone score some vidcaps?  
                             - Number 6

"There are a shortage of perfect breasts in this world.  'Twould be a pity to damage yours."

Psf_79

• P Cup
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2002, 03:30:50 PM »
This pic (see attachment) was on the website of The Sun (that notorious British tabloid, that also delivers us pics of the delectable Jordan every now and then) a couple of days ago.

Yes, Christina does look bigger than before (besides looking *very* sexy).  

Psf_79

• P Cup
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2002, 03:32:08 PM »
Aw crap. Well, *here's* the attachment. I hope.  

Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2002, 04:13:03 PM »
Wow, what a terrible picture.  I LOVE Christina, but jeez, could she look more like a crack whore?  But yeah, those look like huge Cs or Ds...hard to tell because she has a really tiny frame (5'2 and a half, according to IMDB)...either way, I agree, looks like she's done some late growing or got a nice little boost.  Hoping it's not just the bra.  Anyone pick up caps from ET?

Psf_79

• P Cup
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2002, 05:09:14 PM »
Hasn't Christina been opting for the slutty look for quite a while now? Wonder if that's got something to do with her rivalry with Britney...

berkovw

• G Cup
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2002, 07:25:26 PM »
Well, in order to keep up with the red latex/cameltoe showing Britney in "Oops I did it again" and the strip tease Britney from the MTV music awards and the grunting, thrusting, sweating, heaving Britney from "I'm a Slave 4 U", Christina really does need to turn up the notch, and I think she's doing an admirable job.

I wondered the same thing about her breast boost.  It might be the bra, and how big is she really?  I know how tiny she is so I wondered if it was a visual trick.  I guess the consensus is that she has been boosted.  If that's true, I'd love to see some more pics of her like that.  
                             - Number 6

« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2002, 07:47:36 PM »
Obviously none of you guys have seen a push up or padded bra before I remember a similar conversation a few years back, when Kylie Minogue sang on the broadcast of the closing ceremony of the olympics. several people here swore she had implants done but it was just a padded sequined bra that pushed all she had up into a cleavage semi-circle...Problem was, the bottom of the cups were filled with nothing but padding! i could be wrong, no doubt we will find out. The reason she dresses like a slut is because, well, she IS a slut!. Just ask Carson Daly, Fred Durst or Tommy limotta. You think talent got her to the top? As mine host Trent Reznor once so aptly put it, Christine is a paid up member of 'Starfuckers incorporated'.

« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2002, 07:57:03 PM »
Thoughts on Christina:

"So you can sit me here next to Britney Spears,
Christina Aguilera better switch me chairs,
So i can sit next to Carson daly and Fred Durst,
Hear 'em argue about who she gave head to first"

-EMINEM

"I am every fucking thing, and just a little more
I sold my soul but dont you dare call me a whore
And when i suck you off, not a drop will go to waste
It's really not so bad you know once you get past the taste"

-Trent Reznor (NIN), written with Christina, Carmen Electra and Courtney Love in mind (He's been quoted)

"Christina Aguilera is an ugly little low rent Bozo looking troll with no class, and would still be even if she got a fucking bus implanted on her chest"
-Boobsandbeers