Zorro

• Zorro Cup
  • Morphs are updated each week!
    • Zorro" Zorromorphs @ Shutterfly
Re: Busty Tina from Southern Charms MERGED
« Reply #435 on: February 17, 2015, 05:59:49 PM »
 :)
WHEN STARTING OR ANSWERING THREADS/POSTS, LINKS ARE SHOWN TO PROVIDE SOURCE INFORMATION INSTEAD OF JUST COPYING/PASTING PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Eliza D

• A Cup
  • Eliza DewliDDil
    • Email
Re: Busty Tina (Southern Charms
« Reply #436 on: February 17, 2015, 06:05:51 PM »
;D

Awesome girl.  But she does not know how to wear a bra.  I only went back a few pages, and saw only a few bra-shots, so far.  But, bras are supposed to support you not leave your boobs down by your tummy.  Why bother with the bra?  Get those puppies up there high and proud on your chest!  :)
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 06:08:59 PM by Eliza D »
It's all about the fantasy...
~ELIZA DewliDDil
                                        ALL PICTURES COPYRIGHT © ELIZA DEWLIDDIL

Zorro

• Zorro Cup
« Reply #437 on: February 17, 2015, 06:15:13 PM »
I'll take that in to consideration when I do any morphs of Tina when she wears clothes/bras.

In the original pictures she usually wears a loose fitting bra because her boobs are not as big as I try to make them. Thanks again for your comments.
WHEN STARTING OR ANSWERING THREADS/POSTS, LINKS ARE SHOWN TO PROVIDE SOURCE INFORMATION INSTEAD OF JUST COPYING/PASTING PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Eliza D

• A Cup
  • Eliza DewliDDil
    • Email
« Reply #438 on: February 18, 2015, 05:23:00 PM »
^LOL!

I had no idea that most of this was your morphing work!  I wondered about her appearing smaller in earlier photos.

You can forget my comments.  They don't make any sense since I thought the pix were real.  Oh my, how blonde of me...
It's all about the fantasy...
~ELIZA DewliDDil
                                        ALL PICTURES COPYRIGHT © ELIZA DEWLIDDIL

Zorro

• Zorro Cup
« Reply #439 on: March 01, 2015, 10:34:26 AM »
^LOL!

I had no idea that most of this was your morphing work!  I wondered about her appearing smaller in earlier photos.

You can forget my comments.  They don't make any sense since I thought the pix were real.  Oh my, how blonde of me...

I always take the criticism of my morphs as constructive and I will apply your comments to future morphs. I seldom upload original pictures and I always include my logo on the morphed pictures.

Zorro

• Zorro Cup
« Reply #440 on: March 01, 2015, 10:35:45 AM »
 ;D

Zorro

• Zorro Cup
« Reply #441 on: March 01, 2015, 10:36:25 AM »
 ;D

Zorro

• Zorro Cup
« Reply #442 on: May 26, 2015, 11:25:55 AM »
 ;D

Zorro

• Zorro Cup
« Reply #443 on: May 26, 2015, 11:26:49 AM »
 ;D

Zorro

• Zorro Cup
« Reply #444 on: May 26, 2015, 11:27:49 AM »
 ;D

Zorro

• Zorro Cup
« Reply #445 on: May 26, 2015, 11:38:32 AM »
 ;D

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #446 on: May 10, 2024, 06:04:59 AM »
Per salem, Busty Tina is #111 of the top 150 views thread. As for me, if you look at the biggest poster of this thread, which has been neglected for 9 years, you will see that it is former morpher and BEA legend Zorro, who if I remember correctly, got severely ill and passed away.  :'(