tndvrs

• L Cup
    • <b>http://www.bearchive.com/~tndvrs/<b/>
Re: Wow! Got candid pics of a great sighting
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2002, 11:36:28 PM »
no, and I don't like them. The tits are nice but the rest sucks.
Take a color picture, more quality, and give me a full picture with a nice face to dream about.
I always want more...............  
<b>who am I..........</b>
<a href="http://www.bearchive.com/~tndvrs/" target="_blank">http://www.bearchive.com/~tndvrs/</a>

sheber

• Shasta'man
    • http://www.bearchive.com/~shasta/
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2002, 11:40:09 PM »
No, its not working. And for the record, I believe she is a 32E. Those other guys think that a 42E cup and a 32E cup are the same size (they're both E's, right? ). 32E=34D=36C (hypothetically speaking, bra size varies with manufacturer), only it looks much more impressive because her ribcage is so small.
[Rent this space]

Bftfan

• E Cup
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2002, 11:43:47 PM »
Thanks Sheber. She is quite impressive IMHO. I'm going to try to get better (and color) pics of her but for now I'll try that attachment here again.  
So, ah... are those real or did ya buy them...?

sheber

• Shasta'man
    • http://www.bearchive.com/~shasta/
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2002, 11:50:50 PM »
I've got a Dazzle 80 (low-end), which works great.
[Rent this space]

thcbl

• G Cup
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2002, 06:03:02 PM »
You know, lemme first say thank you for sharing. It took guts to actually get the pics in the first place and to share them with us is great. Thank you a greatly.

Now, saying that, tndvrs - what the fuck is up with you man? As an F cup, you have been around here long enough. Don't shaft the guy because of a lack of resources on his part. That was pretty damn rude of you - you should be thankful that he even shared in the first place.

People like you make me sick - never appriciating what they recieve - always wanting better. If you want your nice high quality colour pic with her face in it, go get it yourself.

Zorro

• Zorro Cup
  • Morphs are updated each week!
    • Zorro" Zorromorphs @ Shutterfly
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2002, 08:00:05 PM »
Some years ago, at a paper supply place I worked at, I would take my camera, another 200mm zoom lens.......and shoot some pics of my female co-workers. This was way before I got in to morphing, and I would ask them or just shoot the pics of those that caught my eye. Some were flattered......some would ask I not take their pics....and I would not.......but only one caused me some problems. She told my boss she was going to go to Human Resources and file sexual harassment chages on me if I did not stop. This sort of amazed me somewhat. I did not try to take any kind of revealing pictures or anything like that, but to avoid any more crap I did not take any more pics at all.

Since those days, I usually ask women, who I feel are either good morph material, or just plain gorgeous and busty to take their pictures. Most of them know what it is I do, or I send them the pictures prior to them being posted on here.

It is always best to ask permission. All she can do is say no and any conflicts or problems are avoided.

As for the quality, hey.......you used what you had, and I feel the majority here appreciate your efforts. Keep up the great work and hopefully this beauty will grant you the right to shoot better pictures some day.

Oh......by the way........here is the woman, those long years ago, who was going to try to get me in trouble.

This was one of my very first morph attempts so the quality is not what I can do now.

WHEN STARTING OR ANSWERING THREADS/POSTS, LINKS ARE SHOWN TO PROVIDE SOURCE INFORMATION INSTEAD OF JUST COPYING/PASTING PERSONAL OPINIONS.

the1_roadrunner

• D Cup
    • http://home.earthlink.net/~lentech/
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2002, 12:22:19 AM »
dude... you're not from around here.... are you? .......  

*God Bless PETITE ladies with LARGE Breast Implants*
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ladies_Wanting_Large_Breast_Implants/

D_U_S_K

• Faye Faye
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2002, 01:34:20 AM »
Mrphle, This one bothered me enough to put effort into typing.

In reply to:

Commendations for taking the trouble to actually photograph your sighting. You get an A for effort.

But let's get real. This women is at best a C-cup. I personally wouldn't have given her a second look, let alone have bothered to attempt to date her.

Nevertheless, she has a nice body despite the mediocre size of her breasts.

Just what exactly makes you believe She would have wanted to date you?

Eh, enough said, i need to **82**, sore painful chest = owe.
----
The End. No More. Goodbye.

-Jessica

Grayface

• E Cup
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2002, 01:43:07 AM »
thcbl, you are one hard-core dude. I think tnvdrs was just kidding with his comments, at least that how I read it, because at the end he had the   gremlin.  
The Law of Fives states simply that: ALL THINGS HAPPEN IN FIVES, OR ARE DIVISABLE BY OR ARE MULTIPLES OF FIVE, OR ARE SOMEHOW DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY APPROPRIATE TO 5. The Law of Fives is never wrong.---Principia Discordia

Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2002, 01:48:46 AM »
Woooah, that avatar is scary.

Grayface

• E Cup
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2002, 02:12:35 AM »
Why thank you . I found it by typing Grayface into Google (image search) actually It is suppose to be wallpaper, kinda' scary to think that someone wants to look at that every time they look at there desktop .  
The Law of Fives states simply that: ALL THINGS HAPPEN IN FIVES, OR ARE DIVISABLE BY OR ARE MULTIPLES OF FIVE, OR ARE SOMEHOW DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY APPROPRIATE TO 5. The Law of Fives is never wrong.---Principia Discordia

Connoisseur

• E Cup
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2002, 11:38:11 PM »
In reply to:

Just what exactly makes you believe She would have wanted to date you?

Silly question.  I take it from this that you're not a guy, are you.  

D_U_S_K

• Faye Faye
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2002, 11:46:38 PM »
W-O-M-A-N

Unless you can turn water into wine, I doubt She would have given you a second glance, let alone have bothered to make an attempt to date you.

What do you think you have what makes you so special?
----
The End. No More. Goodbye.

-Jessica

jayjay88

• L Cup
    • none
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2002, 05:23:35 AM »
Thanks for sharing.....she reminds me of a past girlfriend in body shape...a DEFINITE DD/E cup...forget that guy who says C...he clearly knows nothing about tits!...you can also tell from the proportion and placement of her boobs that they have a nice shape to them.  

It amazes me sometimes that no matter what you share at the BEA, there's always somebody who pipes up with 'That don't impress me much'...well, where is THEIR sharings??!

Thanks...enjoy your discovery...
jayjay......
Once a bOOb man, always a BooB man...!

SteveZ

• F Cup
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2002, 08:45:54 AM »
Word.  Upload more pics of this chick whenever you like!

Steve Z