Mercerwatch

• F Cup
???? ?????????-A-Palooza
« on: November 14, 2010, 11:28:46 AM »
Anna's camp has been busy. She's too much to handle herself, and now here's too much of her to handle in content:
Youtube: 126 Clips!! Including some eyepopping dance competitions, & sketches. Watch how she fills out an apron in the cooking segemts! http://www.youtube.com/user/annasemenovichru#p/u

Check out the latest YouTube clip, it's particuarly tit related. Damn sing dance act skate comedy, she's got talent & tits in equal measure & I have a feeling it's only getting better as she ages...
« Last Edit: November 14, 2010, 12:02:41 PM by Mercerwatch »
If I knew it'd get this bad, I'd have volunteered to moderate and promptly euthanized the forum.

MrEff

• G Cup
    • http://www.howtosavetheworldcomic.com
Re: ???? ?????????-A-Palooza
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2010, 11:39:30 AM »
Awesome stuff.

But I gotta say... Am I the only one baffled by "Russian*" Television? I'm not sure if it's because it actually exists or if it oddly reminds me of German Programming...

or maybe I need more **82**...

-MrEff-

*I'm using the term Russian very loosely as I have no idea the country of origin
How To Save The World

All time favorite quote from Chelsea Charms to me: "Wanna see a magic trick? I'm going to make your head disappear."

sidewalkpsycho

• E Cup
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2010, 11:42:28 AM »
I'm not sure if it's because it actually exists

It's powered by bears **94** vodka and dancing to balalaikas, didn't you know that? ::)
When you're good, no one remembers.
When you're bad, no one forgets.

MrEff

• G Cup
    • http://www.howtosavetheworldcomic.com
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2010, 11:47:37 AM »

It's powered by bears **94** vodka and dancing to balalaikas, didn't you know that? ::)

I figured it would be all black and white and grainy and all....

-MrEff-

I need **82**...
How To Save The World

All time favorite quote from Chelsea Charms to me: "Wanna see a magic trick? I'm going to make your head disappear."

sidewalkpsycho

• E Cup
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2010, 11:52:41 AM »
I need **82**...

Indeed. Then you might realise that North America isn't the only region that isn't living in the Stone Age anymore.

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2010, 05:12:15 PM »

Indeed. Then you might realise that North America isn't the only region that isn't living in the Stone Age anymore.

No, but North Americans seem intent on moving it back there.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

arflech

• C Cup
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2010, 09:09:25 PM »
I don't know why her surname is so commonly transliterated as "Semenovich" when in one clip the other actors clearly and repeatedly pronounce it as "Semyonovich" (the Cyrillic "e" canonically has the "ye" sound but is also often used for "e" and "yo").

Gtech

• G Cup
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2010, 01:50:33 AM »
Need to move her to mainstream US TV.

sidewalkpsycho

• E Cup
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2010, 04:58:24 AM »
I don't know why her surname is so commonly transliterated as "Semenovich" when in one clip the other actors clearly and repeatedly pronounce it as "Semyonovich" (the Cyrillic "e" canonically has the "ye" sound but is also often used for "e" and "yo").

Then they must have pronounced it wrong. In nearly every other of her appearances, they say Semenovich.

Ooze3d

• F Cup
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2010, 08:49:44 AM »
Being a huge fan of Anna's, it's great to know she's still working on a regular basis. Even if I don't know a single word of russian, the kind of humor she's doing seems pretty graphic and universal, which is always good.

Need to move her to mainstream US TV.

I'm not sure about that. I'm not trying to put russian tv down in any way but I guess everyone can see they're still using the kind of gags that other countries may consider "old fashioned". That means easy boob jokes and lots of flesh on display. I'm not an expert when it comes to US TV, but I think they tend to censor certain contents (maybe I'm wrong). For now I wouldn't mind a couple of years of russian tv work before she moves to another country.

And of course if I had to choose any tv in the world to feature her, it would definitely be the main italian channels. I don't think there's any other country (maybe Brazil) in which is easier to see half-naked or bare breasts on tv.

Magiciano

• K Cup
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2010, 11:33:51 AM »
Amazing, she actually kept my full attention for the eleven some minutes.

Walter34

• E Cup
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2010, 12:17:07 PM »
Amazing, she actually kept my full attention for the eleven some minutes.

Her cleavage has amazing power  ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_uE5ipstL0

« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2010, 03:16:29 PM »
Thanks!

Mercerwatch

• F Cup
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2010, 03:28:43 PM »
Something like 142 million people in Russia with indicators that shes an A list **29** over there. That's millions of living rooms these go bursting into regularly.

BTW Top Pop is in reference to the music genre, not what's about to happen to that button.
If I knew it'd get this bad, I'd have volunteered to moderate and promptly euthanized the forum.

Ooze3d

• F Cup
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2010, 04:43:06 PM »
Something like 142 million people in Russia with indicators that shes an A list **29** over there.

That's another reason why I think she's not leaving Russia soon.