Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #22140 on: April 21, 2024, 07:50:44 AM »
A great photo from when she had a vacation at Mallorca and this close up of her 10K breasts made you appreciate how huge she had become at the time. My weekly photo update.  :)
When you think about it, despite the difficulties such huge boobs create,  it's amazing that Beshine always wanted to keep making her boobs bigger and bigger, embracing those problems as levels of achievement that she now calls adventures.  Like I recently said, in videos where she is doing a task, like cooking, the ways she goes about each element of the task that differ from the way a normal girl would perform each is just one after another, but you have to be observant.  Turning, bending, or stepping back to move her boobs out of her line of sight to see what is in front of them or to reach that object, before returning to a posture most people would be uncomfortable, but for Beshine, balances the weight of her boobs.  The limitations she has to deal with when bending and leaning due to her boobs easily causing imbalances, the most profound is from standing up too quickly.   The only place where her hands can touch and she can see what she is doing is in front of her face, which leaves her arms resting on her sideboobs as she does the task.  And the one Beshine likes to point out frequently, but related to the first mentioned, the way her boobs block her from reaching things when they press against a shelf or counter before her hand can reach an item, whether at the back of a counter or shelf, and even more so when there is a narrow opening, like a refrigerator.  She just simply cannot reach those things.  Then there is the thing where her boobs are always bumping into things either hidden from her line of sight or when she misjudged how close they were to something, but that is a different massive boobie adventure.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #22141 on: April 21, 2024, 08:11:03 AM »
A great photo from when she had a vacation at Mallorca and this close up of her 10K breasts made you appreciate how huge she had become at the time. My weekly photo update.  :)
When you think about it, despite the difficulties such huge boobs create,  it's amazing that Beshine always wanted to keep making her boobs bigger and bigger, embracing those problems as levels of achievement that she now calls adventures.  Like I recently said, in videos where she is doing a task, like cooking, the ways she goes about each element of the task that differ from the way a normal girl would perform each is just one after another, but you have to be observant.  Turning, bending, or stepping back to move her boobs out of her line of sight to see what is in front of them or to reach that object, before returning to a posture most people would be uncomfortable, but for Beshine, balances the weight of her boobs.  The limitations she has to deal with when bending and leaning due to her boobs easily causing imbalances, the most profound is from standing up too quickly.   The only place where her hands can touch and she can see what she is doing is in front of her face, which leaves her arms resting on her sideboobs as she does the task.  And the one Beshine likes to point out frequently, but related to the first mentioned, the way her boobs block her from reaching things when they press against a shelf or counter before her hand can reach an item, whether at the back of a counter or shelf, and even more so when there is a narrow opening, like a refrigerator.  She just simply cannot reach those things.  Then there is the thing where her boobs are always bumping into things either hidden from her line of sight or when she misjudged how close they were to something, but that is a different massive boobie adventure.

I read this and I wonder if somehow under some government regulations, she could be considered handicapped. I don't see her like that at all since she is the one that has amazingly transformed her body to fit a lifestyle she obviously adores, but government bureaucrats can be ridiculous once in a while.  :P

« Reply #22142 on: April 21, 2024, 11:09:42 AM »
There are many out there that intentionally make themselves so fat that they have difficulty leaving the house, simply because they love the feeling of not only being so fat, but that an admiring spouse will do whatever it takes to enable their lifestyle.  A conscious choice (as opposed to what is often represented in media), and they collect disability, even at a young age.
While Beshine has certain limitations, some of which she has acknowledged, I would never think of her as handicapped, yet know people collecting SS disability that have no apparent disability.  But protecting the boobies is a priority with Beshine, so you will not see her opening a hot oven door and reaching inside, among a variety of other things she no longer does.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #22143 on: April 23, 2024, 09:50:33 AM »
There are many out there that intentionally make themselves so fat that they have difficulty leaving the house, simply because they love the feeling of not only being so fat, but that an admiring spouse will do whatever it takes to enable their lifestyle.  A conscious choice (as opposed to what is often represented in media), and they collect disability, even at a young age.
While Beshine has certain limitations, some of which she has acknowledged, I would never think of her as handicapped, yet know people collecting SS disability that have no apparent disability.  But protecting the boobies is a priority with Beshine, so you will not see her opening a hot oven door and reaching inside, among a variety of other things she no longer does.

To make yourself so fat is downright suicidal as far as I'm concerned. I was obese for a while and I remember when the Doctor told me, "Lose the weight or lose your feet", and after taking care of my mother when she had a stroke which left her right side paral1zed, I certainly didn't want to go through such a terrible thing so I've lost 80 pounds and I no longer have to inject insulin into me. Now Beshine's "handicap", isn't so bad and it is downright beautiful to see. She may not be able to do some things, but unlike a stroke or obesity, it ain't so bad and I'm sure her significant other enjoys helping her out.  :)

« Reply #22144 on: April 23, 2024, 11:03:32 AM »

To make yourself so fat is downright suicidal as far as I'm concerned. I was obese for a while and I remember when the Doctor told me, "Lose the weight or lose your feet", and after taking care of my mother when she had a stroke which left her right side paral1zed, I certainly didn't want to go through such a terrible thing so I've lost 80 pounds and I no longer have to inject insulin into me. Now Beshine's "handicap", isn't so bad and it is downright beautiful to see. She may not be able to do some things, but unlike a stroke or obesity, it ain't so bad and I'm sure her significant other enjoys helping her out.  :)
I absolutely agree; virtually everything Beshine does, she does in a way that would not be how a normal girl would do it, simply because the size and weight of her boobs creates so many obstacles.  While the majority would not agree, I find her stunningly beautiful, not just because of her enormous boobs, but her eyes.  And watching her do the simplest of tasks while compensating for the size of her boobs is mesmerizing; I could never tire of watching.

Health wise, though you will always find physicians critical of anything that deviates from whatever they adhere, I point out their faulty judgement and hypocrisy. None can be more obvious than the falsehoods spewed by the likes of the Botched bois or the plastic surgeons in Foxy's My Addiction episode.  Universally claiming huge boobs are unhealthy demands our acceptance of opinion as fact and ignores how physically fit Beshine has become because of the demands her boobs place upon her body.  Her legs, abs, and back are very strong from all the bending at the knees, hips, and waist that she has to do to maintain a degree of vertical balance.  Could that much weight cause back pain?  Sure, if Beshine was hunched over, but she stands precisely the opposite, thus those muscles are not taxed.  And despite the pretense, most spinal injuries from wear and tear are not as they alluded, but from poor posture, not upright posture.  All the girls that you see on those shows complaining of boob related back pain have one of two problems; poor posture or low hanging boobs.

« Reply #22145 on: April 25, 2024, 12:01:53 PM »
An interesting OF picture today; Beshine is lying on a sofa and you can see the extent of how far her boobs can tilt towards one side.  Essentially, she is still on her back and they are already stacking, thus inhibiting further turning.  Her left breast is mostly hanging off the sofa, her backboob still supported, but in this position, you can already see how her right breast is lying against the left.  It is perhaps the first time I have seen this angle on this pose.

Beshine says that the size of her boobs has preventing s1eeping in any other position but on her back for some time and this picture  demonstrates the reason.  Just imagine her left breast, not hanging, but supported on the same plane; it would push the right breast to the right, thus pinning her shoulder blade to the mattress.  And as you can imagine, having each breast hanging to its own side is not good for the sternum tissue, hence her saying that she needs to wear a bra to bed, to keep the boobies touching.

One thing you have to admit, when Beshine wakes up each morning, she has a view of the mountains that no one on earth awakens to. 

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #22146 on: April 25, 2024, 11:12:05 PM »
An interesting OF picture today; Beshine is lying on a sofa and you can see the extent of how far her boobs can tilt towards one side.  Essentially, she is still on her back and they are already stacking, thus inhibiting further turning.  Her left breast is mostly hanging off the sofa, her backboob still supported, but in this position, you can already see how her right breast is lying against the left.  It is perhaps the first time I have seen this angle on this pose.

Beshine says that the size of her boobs has preventing s1eeping in any other position but on her back for some time and this picture  demonstrates the reason.  Just imagine her left breast, not hanging, but supported on the same plane; it would push the right breast to the right, thus pinning her shoulder blade to the mattress.  And as you can imagine, having each breast hanging to its own side is not good for the sternum tissue, hence her saying that she needs to wear a bra to bed, to keep the boobies touching.

One thing you have to admit, when Beshine wakes up each morning, she has a view of the mountains that no one on earth awakens to. 

Well, I've been admiring her mountains for almost 17 years now.  :)

« Reply #22147 on: April 27, 2024, 02:55:00 PM »
Beshine posted a video which is 29 bucks but it’s not of her being pregnant…. Is an exclusive video and I think this video she’s hinting on how much massive her boobs are feeling …. That’s what I got from the video discribtion.
What you guys think
And the clip is like 5mins long…..

Beshine today……
Today I have another exclusive clip for you. The clip is exclusive because I'm only wearing this outfit for you in this clip. I'm wearing a short tennis skirt, over-the-knee or knee-high socks and a very tight top with a wide neckline. That means a lot of boobsskin and you can see a lot of the deep tight cleavage 😁 I will pose for you, pull up the stockings or at least try to because my huge massive boobs cover everything in front and the sideboobs are just so wide that I have a hard time reaching the stockings. Of course I take the top off and then my gigantic breasts are naked and I can start with jiggling, bouncing, swinging etc. I'd say game, set and match go to me 😜 Enjoy!

« Reply #22148 on: April 27, 2024, 05:37:49 PM »
Beshine posted a video which is 29 bucks but it’s not of her being pregnant…. Is an exclusive video and I think this video she’s hinting on how much massive her boobs are feeling …. That’s what I got from the video discribtion.
What you guys think
And the clip is like 5mins long…..

Beshine today……
Today I have another exclusive clip for you. The clip is exclusive because I'm only wearing this outfit for you in this clip. I'm wearing a short tennis skirt, over-the-knee or knee-high socks and a very tight top with a wide neckline. That means a lot of boobsskin and you can see a lot of the deep tight cleavage 😁 I will pose for you, pull up the stockings or at least try to because my huge massive boobs cover everything in front and the sideboobs are just so wide that I have a hard time reaching the stockings. Of course I take the top off and then my gigantic breasts are naked and I can start with jiggling, bouncing, swinging etc. I'd say game, set and match go to me 😜 Enjoy!
I'm not sure what to make of it, Miggie.  A couple weeks ago, Beshine offered another non-pregnant video for $29, which is a first as far as I know.  One could say, that rather than the normal 8-10 minutes, it was 19, but I have vodeos approaching 20 minutes that were regular price.

The thing about today's video is it is only listed as 5:05 in length; I have never seen a OF video that short.  And then for $29?  And you can't download it?
At least I could make quality stills from video when I could download; screenshots are not as good.  Still, 5 minutes?

« Reply #22149 on: April 27, 2024, 09:47:35 PM »
Good sir

That is odd and like you said 19 bucks for a 10 mins or so vid and now we getting 29 bucks but 5 mins ???

What’s up
With that ….. dearly beloved Beshine whatever happened …..

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #22150 on: April 28, 2024, 07:20:58 AM »
My weekly photo or morph update.  :)

« Reply #22151 on: April 28, 2024, 12:59:18 PM »
My weekly photo or morph update.  :)
Fairly certain it is not a morph; it looks very true to the video.  It is also important to note that her huge boobs are probably touching as her nipples have maintained a center appearance, though when you see her topless, there is more lateral boob to her nipples than medial.  It is rather unique, but because her nipples maintain the furthest most point of projection, they defy the crossing look (Crystal Storm) that most do not like.

« Reply #22152 on: April 28, 2024, 02:20:52 PM »
Though they still look small compared to the size of her breasts, I still find it interesting how Beshine's nipples became larger and harder as her breasts got bigger.  It is something she pointed out on this thread about 2013; something she did not expect.  But if you look at early pictures, you can see how tiny and flat they were, virtually invisible under a thin top alone, while today, they make their position known, often through 2 bras, a tight undershirt, and whatever top she chooses.  While in a public setting or when she is out walking, Beshine has long given up wearing anything less than 4 layers, however, for those few videos where she ditches the bras in private setting, even with her slow and conservative movements, the ways her boobs wobble around is mesmerizing.

It is quite apparent that Beshine decided long ago that she was happy to sacrifice doing many things in life to have huge boobs and her continuation to just keep making them bigger and heavier shows how much she loves living with immense boobs.  I have watched many OF videos, and while most hint towards the limitations she faces daily, I'm sure they are beyond what most people would imagine.  Like I have said before, you can often see that she enjoys the way her boobs are making her do things differently, but I believe that there are a hundred things we don't see her do simply because she can't or it would be incredibly hard; like how could she put on a fitted sheet?  Or pick up a large item that would require both hands?  Or get the wash out of the bottom of a top loading washer? 

Along the way of continually making her boobs bigger, Beshine had to give up doing many things.  Fortunately, she has a husband all to happy to do those things so she can keep making her boobs bigger.  Happiness comes to people in different ways; I believe Beshine found the key to her happiness years ago.

« Reply #22153 on: April 28, 2024, 03:42:23 PM »
Truly amazing how Beshine keeps getting her boobs BIGGER and bigger over the years and also probably she can still keep pumping more and more ccs until she reaches her boob size goal which of course Beshine hasn’t reached yet!!

Beshine has more ccs to pump into boobie and doobie .

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #22154 on: April 28, 2024, 04:05:13 PM »
:o :o :o :o :o :o
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.