Daktari property - Salem
« Last Edit: December 10, 2022, 08:26:14 AM by salem »

TheZookie007

• L Cup
Re: Anna Song aka Billie aka Anita MERGED
« Reply #168 on: December 10, 2022, 05:47:41 PM »
Click it.  :)

Daktari property - Salem

My rule of thumb for any images of her: if they are too clear, too well-shot, and they don't have a watermark, I don't post them here. Period. Always err on the side of caution, or run it by a mod first if you're still unsure. Hopefully one day sol will start using that rule of thumb too.
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

salem

« Reply #169 on: December 10, 2022, 07:07:01 PM »

Daktari property - Salem

My rule of thumb for any images of her: if they are too clear, too well-shot, and they don't have a watermark, I don't post them here. Period. Always err on the side of caution, or run it by a mod first if you're still unsure. Hopefully one day sol will start using that rule of thumb too.

It happens. No rule violation is logged. I'm just a big enough Daktari fan that I recognise a lot of his stuff instantly. I'm not trying to take away anyone's enjoyment of being at the BEA and what they post, but we walk a fine line every day with the Sword of Damacles hanging over our head if we allow things to stay up that a photographer/model will lodge a complaint about.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #170 on: December 10, 2022, 07:54:32 PM »

Daktari property - Salem

Never having a membership in any Daktari site, if there is no watermark or any nomenclature which might identify it as such, I posted not knowing which site might own it. I went on Bing and simply looked under Anna Song gifs and there were a bunch of them, and I picked one of the few which was under the very restrictive 3MB size of this forum and there was no Daktari comment or anything like that and so I used it. I don't just post anything for the hell of it, I really try not to fuck up but obviously I do anyways. I think I'll just ignore this model from now on since she isn't safe.  :(

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #171 on: December 10, 2022, 09:08:07 PM »

Daktari property - Salem

Never having a membership in any Daktari site, if there is no watermark or any nomenclature which might identify it as such, I posted not knowing which site might own it. I went on Bing and simply looked under Anna Song gifs and there were a bunch of them, and I picked one of the few which was under the very restrictive 3MB size of this forum and there was no Daktari comment or anything like that and so I used it. I don't just post anything for the hell of it, I really try not to fuck up but obviously I do anyways. I think I'll just ignore this model from now on since she isn't safe.  :(
You sort of do, though.

My rule of thumb is so easy to follow.

For any model that ever in life modeled for that photographer, since his style by now should be burned in everyone's brain:

No watermark? Ain't posting it.

Too clear a photo/.GIF? Ain't posting it.

Not sure in any way? Run it by a mod first. And still probably ain't posting it.
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

salem

« Reply #172 on: December 10, 2022, 10:35:07 PM »
In saying that, a lot of pictures on twitter of models are not postmarked and look great. These often end up on other sites around the 'net.

Like zookie said, as a rule of thumb either:

Only post watermarked photos (18 and Busty, DDF Busty and Scoreland have all featured Anna Song)

or

Post where you got it from, Twitter or instagram etc

Anything from a site called 'the fappening' is probably not a great idea, they steal a lot of stuff from Only Fans.

Like I said, I'm not here to stop anyone's enjoyment of the BEA, I just have to be careful about what is posted. I used to flag up verboten posts to the Mods in the past, but as I am the sole mod now, the buck rests with me. It is a thankless job.

salem

« Reply #173 on: August 05, 2023, 08:06:46 PM »
Score Blog Part 8: Anna Song

salem

« Reply #174 on: December 28, 2023, 05:41:37 AM »
Recently merged a few old Anna Song threads into this one, got me all nostalgic. At one time, this beauty was one of the finest slim and stacked models out there...