punchy

• C Cup
Real Life BE revisited
« on: March 31, 2024, 12:38:29 AM »
It has been a LOOOOONG time since I posted on here.  My sex life has been nearly non-existent and I had pretty much fallen out of my fetish.  I was too focused on my job and I think it was taking a toll on my marriage.  Well, I decided to take a vacation, sent the kids to be with their grandparents, and spent a week with my wife alone.  We did all sorts of stuff, watched movies, played games together, etc.  I didn't think sex was in the cards as I hadn't had sex in years.  Well, we got into some heavy petting and before you know it we were in the bedroom stripped nekid.  We went about the business of making whoopie and apparently either not having sex for years made her extremely sensitive or else I somehow got better at sex.  I was quickly sending her over the edge.  She was laying on her back on the edge of the bed and I was standing holding on to her boobs which fit neatly inside each hand.  My hands were completely full, mind you, she is far from flat chested.  The tips of my thumbs rested on her rib cage underneath her boobs and my fingertips rested on her chest above her boobs.  Essentially I was holding them still while she undulated.  Well, on her way to her major orgasm she tensed up hard.  After she was done tensing up and continued undulating I noticed my fingertips and thumbs were now resting on boob flesh instead of her chest.  My thumbs were about 3/4 of an inch off her chest.  She then tensed again and I felt her boobs get bigger this time.  When she went back to undulating my fingers and thumbs were sitting on top of bulging boob flesh which didn't fit in my hands.  My thumbs and fingers were about 2 inches off of her chest.  It was an amazing sight.  Any further orgasm activity did not lead to more growth, they maxed out after the second minor orgasm, but it was plenty enough for my fetish to re-ignite and for me to explode.

After we were done I told her what I saw and she said she never lied to me about her boobs getting bigger during sex, I just thought she was faking it or flexing her pectoral muscles.  Her boobs really do get several cup sizes larger as she approaches orgasm.  I guess it just took them fitting my hands perfectly for me to notice that they truly get larger.  Again, this is a documented sexual flush that happens to all women to some degree, but it is just hard to notice with most.  I figured I would contribute my latest tale for posterity's sake.  Maybe with luck I can talk her into experimenting seeing she liked what we did so much.  I am curious of how much force her swelling breasts exert.  Could she pop open snaps?  Could she pop off buttons?  Could she cause a front clasp bra to bust open?  Could she rip open the side seams on a skin tight t-shirt?  2 inches of additional projection on each breast has a lot of potential.

Punchy

TheZookie007

• L Cup
Re: Real Life BE revisited
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2024, 01:20:12 AM »
That.
Is.

So.
HOT!!!

ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

Maik

Re: Real Life BE revisited