jamball68

• E Cup
Virtual Voodoo
« on: June 14, 2001, 04:40:00 AM »
I was dinkin' around and stumbled upon this site:
http://www.b-movie.com/sneakpeeks/sneakpeeks.html#PRE-PRODUCTION

This looks good.  There's another one with growth also.  I don't know if they're for real or what, but they look good to me.  What do you guys and gals think?  

I talked to this guy

[email protected]

and he said it was for real.  He'll be doing the FX and can answer any questions you might have.  

Sounds cool.

If you're ever falling from a great height, just go real limp.  That way you'll look like a dummy and people will try and catch you because, hey, free dummy.  -- Jack Handey

Visit http://unseenhands.com for the best independent films on the Net.  Of course I'm biased becuase I design and run the site, but still, they're great!

Bad Irving

• C Cup
Re: Virtual Voodoo, 3 busty's with a BE scene!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2001, 08:16:00 AM »
Wow, this reads just like one of the stories in the archive!!!!!!!!!!!

Kewl, I hope they make it.

:-P

--Bad Irving  

Rev_Monsoon

• F Cup
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2001, 10:42:00 AM »
We should get together and come up with a story for them to make into a movie.  They take suggestions and if they get enough pre-orders they'll make it.

Maybe make a screen play from one of our favorite stories?    

[ June 14, 2001: Message edited by: Dr. Monsoon ]

I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.
Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)
**secondlife.com**

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2001, 02:50:00 AM »
Irving, Monsoon, EVERYBODY...

We can make this movie happen. I don't wanna walk and talk like a billboard here, but one way to assure that this movie is made is to pre-order a copy. It'll cost you 25 smackers. If they get enough preorders then the movie will be made. If not, then it'll be scrapped along with any hopes we ever had of seeing this little ditty completed.

Do it for yourselves, do it for me (because I wanna see it), and do it most of all for the BE community at large. Alright, that was a little melodramatic, but you get the idea. Don't just say, "Wow, sounds cool. Wish I could see it." Don't you realize that it's so close? Support the cause ladies and gentlemen.

That's all I got

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2001, 04:15:00 AM »
Ahshsjfksf...sodding register name, why not carry the bugger over from the last board...ahem. I'm back.

Anyway as long as they use latex expanding tits for the be scenes then all will be fine. Why? American werewolf in london versus evil cg'd shit of american werewolf in paris. they use a real wolrd model and the transformation sequence is way better than a cg'd affair, cos cg always to some extent looks a bit fake to me.

Oh and as long as the be scenes are nice and slow and you can hear all the fabric and buttons ripping off, and the sequences are done incredible hulk style ie close up but sexy slow  

Yes, it's true - Virtual Voodoo and others
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2001, 10:07:00 AM »
http://www.b-movie.com/sneakpeeks/presales.html

Yes, the post below is correct.  We are planning two productions that feature big breasted girls.  Both movies will feature 3 busty women (a DD, a EE and a G) and
in one movie ("The Amazing 40ft Tall Incredibly Shrinking Women") one of the girls grow supersize, in the other ("Virtual Voodoo") there is a breast enlargement scene.  We're encouraging pre-orders at the link above - if we don't get enough than we'll figure the interest is not there and drop the project and refund any pre-sales asap and w/o hassle.  Help us make the movies you want - support these productions today!

SpiderJerusalem

• D Cup
Re: Yes, it's true - Virtual Voodoo and others
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2001, 02:43:00 AM »
You could try sending a letter to my Senator, Phil Grahmm. I understand he likes to underwrite booby pics.

[ June 14, 2001: Message edited by: Mr. Rhinoceros ]