Juggernaut76

• A Cup
  • I'm unstoppable
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #14670 on: August 13, 2017, 12:41:02 PM »
True if only we had the money lots more girls out there would be way bigger. I also miss the days of bikini Beshine and when she could find lace bras that could fit her boobs but I do know why she doesn't do them or at less not as much lots of them have to be made for her and as soon as she fills they are useless as she can't fit them and no other girl on the planet can.

PS I think your mixing up the words instagram and only fans onlyfans is Beshine's new paid content sharing platform why her instagram is free and anyone can follow it for free as instagram is a free app.
Always move forward the end goal that is the Juggernaut way

« Reply #14671 on: August 13, 2017, 01:28:31 PM »
Suggestion for this thread, have a bot that states whenever beshine is online (maybe saying what she is wearing) + whenever she has any site updates etc.

Would save a few users some typing.

Don't care about our time we spend on typing and I don't care for the dumbness in the world of others. Promise!

Great morphs Peter.

Hey party people Beshine just started a onlyfans page $20 a month not sure what it means in the long run but she posted a sample on her instagram https://www.instagram.com/p/BXtGzucFqjZ/?taken-by=beshinedotcom

Cool stuff.  8)

After so many disappointing Patreons of other "wannabe" models finally someone who knows how todo the job right.

Well we don't know how Beshine will handle this it might be great it might not be lets find out.

Have some trust in her. She knows pretty well how todo things. Her website quality content is a good example.
More of her having fun with her huge breasts, more form fitting outfits, trying on outfits that can't contain her huge boobs, more variety).

Earlier on she did a bath tub video and a shower scene which was great which might have been both pulled from her website, a pool swimming video, lingerie set and an exercise shoot. Those were some of of my most favorite updates to name a few. I wouldn't mind seeing a return to more sexy updates now and then such as the vibes her lingerie, bath tub, swimming pool, shower gave off.

Maybe we will be surprised for such content ...

Anyway in the last years I had many bad experiences with websites of poor low quality content - thankfully I don't have to be a member anymore! Then my latest experience with Patreon. One model used a proxy to-do her account and at the end she said the proxy cheated her, but with her restart where she says it's herself I don't see an improvement. Then another one sold herself with big boob volumes of 6k + and offered camshows for an exclusive membership, but finally nobody got the chance to see her on webcam, always excuses and the pictures taken in angles that look quit big finally when analyzing in detail reveal the woman is 2.5k maybe 3k, but never ever more.

So better I stay with the ORIGINAL Beshine. At least I know I'm totally happy and it was always worth my money. And I love my 4 hours 1on1 camshows (2*2hours booked through her website) with her.
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

Peter

• D Cup
« Reply #14672 on: August 13, 2017, 02:21:08 PM »
Here is another picture and morph of Beshine.

Juggernaut76

• A Cup
  • I'm unstoppable
« Reply #14673 on: August 13, 2017, 08:25:19 PM »
It would be great to see an update like this one.

kroonsu

• A Cup
« Reply #14674 on: August 13, 2017, 11:55:36 PM »
It would be great to see an update like this one.
Totally agree!

Peter

• D Cup
« Reply #14675 on: August 14, 2017, 03:45:55 PM »
Probably few if any of us have ever seen Beshine in person. So, look at how lucky this dog is to get so close to something so good.

« Reply #14676 on: August 14, 2017, 05:06:17 PM »
Probably few if any of us have ever seen Beshine in person. So, look at how lucky this dog is to get so close to something so good.

The dogs name is Luna. Just for those that don't remember.
She isn't the youngest anymore. End of last year Luna was pretty sick. There was a few weeks Beshine didn't knew if she ever does recover again. Beshine doesn't have her anymore in her room during camshows because the camshow hoster made generally clear no pets allowed during camming.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 05:22:10 PM by andrat2000 »
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

Peter

• D Cup
« Reply #14677 on: August 15, 2017, 02:22:42 PM »
Is Beshine showing her super powers by holding up the sun with just a few fingers or by saving the falling sun like Superman could save someone falling out of a window or is she showing appreciation for the honor of the sun bowing down to her?

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #14678 on: August 15, 2017, 08:58:26 PM »
Is Beshine showing her super powers by holding up the sun with just a few fingers or by saving the falling sun like Superman could save someone falling out of a window or is she showing appreciation for the honor of the sun bowing down to her?

Yes.  ;D To all that.    ;D

Peter

• D Cup
« Reply #14679 on: August 16, 2017, 02:36:18 AM »
Solvegas, I should have also said that Beshine might be showing her super powers by changing the angle of the horizon and maybe she can use those big boobs to shake up the entire universe and make it better. I can't do all of that but I can post some more pictures and morphs of Beshine soon.

« Reply #14680 on: August 16, 2017, 02:43:30 AM »
Solvegas, I should have also said that Beshine might be showing her super powers by changing the angle of the horizon and maybe she can use those big boobs to shake up the entire universe and make it better. I can't do all of that but I can post some more pictures and morphs of Beshine soon.

Since Beshine loves MARVEL movies it's quite clear she gained those powers. The bigger the books the more powers.

Edit: god damn auto correction killed the name Beshine in the first post.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 02:47:40 AM by andrat2000 »

Peter

• D Cup
« Reply #14681 on: August 16, 2017, 04:13:45 PM »
Andrat, I think you're right that the bigger the boobs, the greater that Beshine's superpowers are and here is another look at that power.

« Reply #14682 on: August 16, 2017, 05:24:51 PM »
Damn ...

Beshine has a movie update with UHD SloMo sequences:
http://www.beshine.com/tour/trailers/The-most-updated-giant-boob-single-model-site-on-the-web.html

Unbelievable to see SloMo in such a high quality.

Juggernaut76

• A Cup
  • I'm unstoppable
« Reply #14683 on: August 16, 2017, 06:40:20 PM »
Well Beshine's real super powers are flight, super strength, energy blast and gravity control (how she flies). If you can't tell this is the project I was working on way back when was trying to wait for Beshine to make a blog post about it but she never did, it was going to be a fun comic about a real super hero who just so happens has her powers linked to her breast the more she draws on her power the bigger her breast be come.

Beshine is The Super Duper Uber Boober AKA THE UBER BOOBER.

Demon

• C Cup
  • What I hope the wifee will be some day Thx Magic
    • Morph my wifee
« Reply #14684 on: August 16, 2017, 09:56:22 PM »
Well Beshine's real super powers are flight, super strength, energy blast and gravity control (how she flies). If you can't tell this is the project I was working on way back when was trying to wait for Beshine to make a blog post about it but she never did, it was going to be a fun comic about a real super hero who just so happens has her powers linked to her breast the more she draws on her power the bigger her breast be come.

Beshine is The Super Duper Uber Boober AKA THE UBER BOOBER.

Do you have any more of this?