Re: What do you think 'bout BLONDES ?????
« Reply #780 on: May 02, 2024, 08:47:46 AM »
Geez, when I posted Beshine on reply #765, I didn't mean to start a controversy, I just wanted to post a big boob blonde. There are times that completely unpredictable things happen and it is very hard to understand why it causes bad feelings around here.  ??? :P
Not your fault for simply posting.

In any case, though posting numerous times on this thread, occasionally with pictures of other blondes, it became apparent to me yesterday that I have never posted a picture of my favorite blonde.  I could list numerous reasons why she is my favorite, however, I hope the way her huge boobs fill her lap while her sideboobs extend so far past her thighs that she must sit on the edge of any chair with arms would be a clue.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #781 on: May 02, 2024, 08:55:06 AM »
Beshine is my favorite blonde and I love to post her as much as legally possible.  :)

« Reply #782 on: May 02, 2024, 09:24:15 AM »
Beshine is my favorite blonde and I love to post her as much as legally possible.  :)
I must say, in retrospect, I was not entirely truthful with that clue.  The thing that sets Beshine apart from seemingly everyone is what I love about her, how she openly welcomes and embraces the myriad of "enormous boobie adventures" she faces daily.  Of course, to have those adventures, one must have to enormous boobs to cause them.

And then there is her eyes that reflect how happy she always seems to be.  Is the key to happiness enormous boobs?

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #783 on: May 04, 2024, 06:02:54 AM »
From the BEA User Gallery, cebe has improved Beshine.  :)

« Reply #784 on: May 04, 2024, 06:12:25 AM »
From the BEA User Gallery, cebe has improved Beshine.  :)
After releasing so many sets/videos from her 2011 extended 10k celebration on Mallorca, where even 2012 was filled with shoots from that time, when she returned to Mallorca, in 2013 if memory serves, there was quite a difference in breast size and shape from those 2011 shoots.  The propensity to release sets/videos years after they were shot has proven confusing to some and it has always been a bit of a game assigning the real year.