Shadowmuse Blown

• Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Tyra Tinley - aka Becky Built
« on: June 10, 2021, 09:09:44 AM »
Score model, from her IG

(Ugh!  Stupid phone changed her name from Tinley to Tinkey.  I’m off to get Salem to fix!)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2021, 06:18:29 PM by salem »
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
Re: Tyra Tinkey - aka Becky Built
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2021, 09:15:36 AM »
Score model, from her IG

(Ugh!  Stupid phone changed her name from Tinley to Tinkey.  I’m off to get Salem to fix!)

That's why I use my PC mostly. Cellphone keyboards are too small and I'm constantly mistyping with them.  :P

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
Re: Tyra Tinkey - aka Becky Built
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2021, 11:00:03 AM »
Score model, from her IG

That's why I use my PC mostly. Cellphone keyboards are too small and I'm constantly mistyping with them.  :P

Actually, for me, it’s not the size that’s the problem.  I had no problem before smartphones when I had a phone with one of those pull out keyboards.  It was a real keyboard with real buttons.  I loved it.  But the virtual keyboards give you no physical feedback as to which button your finger hits, so mistakes are common, plus, the damn iPhone often will completely change a word that it doesn’t like for whatever reason.  You type out the correct word, but the sneaky bastard phone changes it on you. This is what happened with the subject of this thread.  I watched while I did it because I had hit the wrong key several times and wanted to make sure it was right.  But, when I continued to the next word that bastard phone changed it for some reason. 

Can’t use a PC during the day.  I only have access to my phone for the forum.  Pity.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

TheZookie007

• L Cup
Re: Tyra Tinley - aka Becky Built
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2021, 04:34:05 PM »
Such a big...smile.
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

salem

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2022, 07:24:53 AM »
 :)

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2022, 02:30:27 AM »
 :o :o :o

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2022, 10:07:41 PM »
 :o :o :o

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2023, 06:25:05 AM »
 :o :o :o :o

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2023, 10:33:44 AM »
~Shadowmuse Blown

TheZookie007

• L Cup