Breast Expansion Archive Forum
Announcements => Community Health & Memorial Notices => Topic started by: SwitcherX on December 19, 2016, 10:58:14 AM
-
Palomine, Pedonbio, Goober, Zookie, others.
Gone.
What happened?
Did they get taken in the night?
Am I next?
I'm scared...
-
There's a thread somewhat relating to this elsewhere. It does seem that a few longtimers did not come back after the format change. I took time, myself, wondering if I had not already downloaded enoucg photos of Nancy Quill, Laura Sangiacomo, etc.; the change perhaps gave some of us a moment or two to reflect on the amount of time we spend here.
I am in touch with Pedonbio. He (or she) is well, and knows that they are missed.
I've tried to do more posting of images myself, to fill in part of the gap, but I have dial-up and it's a little difficult. (It's hard to go back and see what's already been posted.) Still, it's time to pay back in.
-
I'm here, though I hang out most in the Off Topic board.
I don't really have much to add about models or sightings, and I've retired from morphing.
-
Palomine's disappearance is the most intriguing.
-
As Pal once pointed out himself, sometimes people depart and then return under new names. He (or she) may have just wanted to depart moderating duties, making a complete break to prevent being pulled into debates.
-
Still can't go into any detail, but suffice to say that life presented Palomine with more important things to do for a while. He's still (literally) watching over us, but has higher priorities consuming his time and attention.
-
Still can't go into any detail, but suffice to say that life presented Palomine with more important things to do for a while. He's still (literally) watching over us, but has higher priorities consuming his time and attention.
Ah l amour! :-*
-
I still exist
-Munch "except when I don't" Wolf
-
I still exist
-Munch "except when I don't" Wolf
" Where is the Shadow ? Only the Shadow knows ! " ;D
-
The question these days is:
Where is the United States?
-
Shouldn't that be "Where ARE the United States?" 8)
-
Still can't go into any detail, but suffice to say that life presented Palomine with more important things to do for a while. He's still (literally) watching over us, but has higher priorities consuming his time and attention.
OMG - he's Donald Trump...
-
Still can't go into any detail, but suffice to say that life presented Palomine with more important things to do for a while. He's still (literally) watching over us, but has higher priorities consuming his time and attention.
OMG - he's Donald Trump...
Actually, she's Ivanka ...
-Munch "Whoops ... cat's out of the bag" Wolf
-
Actually, she's Ivanka ...
I mean - how weird would that turn out to be.
-
If Pal were president:
Without me, the BEA has lost so many members. Really. Just look at it. It's a complete disaster. Believe me. The BEA has been taken advantage of for so long. But no more. Not me. Breasts? Great breasts. Fantastic breasts. China, Mexico -- I love their breasts. Islam? Great tits. Russia, too. We are greater with Russia boobs. You are going to see such brilliant breasts and so many. Really. Believe me. With nipples.
-
..they're yooge?
-
Pal's disappeared for long periods before. Usually, if you message him, he'll respond sooner or later, even if he's not posting. And that guy's way too eloquent and polite to be Trump. He's got a pretty extensive vocabulary. I've not talked with him in a good while, couple years or so, but he's generally always around somewhere.
Also, I am both not dead and still alive. I've been through more shit than I can even begin to describe, and busy a lot and my computer is seriously shit and makes doing anything at all a giant headache, so this really hasn't been convenient in any way. I'm in an amazingly fulfilling relationship and a lot of things in my life are going right, and a lot of other things are going very wrong and just can't seem to hold together for any decent length of time. I still love tits (what kind of productive human doesn't?), but I don't see myself being on here with any kind of regularity again. It was really time consuming and on top of that my computer just can't deal with it these days. I think of some of the folks here from time to time, and I really do hope everything is going well for all of you, even the ones who haven't come around in years.
But for hell's sake, if Derf and Derfsgurl have ever come back around, somebody for the love of Christ please let me know.
-
Goldeneye, my shy friend Druul has asked me to say, "Welcome back!" To which I add my own sentiments.
-
Kithara and I have not been around for seven months! We have not even logged on in that time...
Life has been getting up to its typical tricks but we expect to have a smooth patch soon.
For those in the know, Kith is going OK now. She gives all the old-timers and BEA Princesses a wave.
Hope to see some of you all around these parts from time to time.
(Looking at Palomine) 8)
-
Glad to hear that!
-
Last post I had was in February 2016. Last 16 months have been hell on earth.
At work, we built a new building and had to outfit it with all the IT-related stuff and move our cluster from one building to the other, put in a new phone system. relocated one of our remote server clusters from one Colo to another in a different city 250 miles apart and moved everyone that had new offices into the new building the first week of January 2017. We had our vacation home in the Smokey Mountains burn down in November, wife was in a pretty horrible wreck and totaled my Land Rover, and I had to have a third shoulder surgery.
We gave up our New Orleans apartment shortly after Mardi Gras this year as the city has become the murder capitol of the US and activist seem to think that history should be re-written as they see fit. Even though we only live 40 miles from the Quarter, we pretty much have stopped going anywhere near NO for fear that we will get shot/mugged/maimed/murdered at any moment.
Hopefully the remainder of this year will settle down and things will start looking up! We just got clearance and approval yesterday for starting the rebuild of our place that burned and will start looking for a contractor ASAP.
I'll be poking my head in every once in a while to see what's going on...
-
So...it's been a little while but 'Hi' and stuff. Guess I kinda disappeared for the better part of a decade.
-
So...it's been a little while but 'Hi' and stuff. Guess I kinda disappeared for the better part of a decade.
Wow, you ain't kidding you've been gone a while. I'm surprised your sign in worked since the forum has had two major overhauls and two major disasters since you last posted here. Welcome back, prodigal son. :)
-
So...it's been a little while but 'Hi' and stuff. Guess I kinda disappeared for the better part of a decade.
Ha! A little while indeed! From August 18, 2007 to June 20 2017!!! :o
So great to know you are still around and Kith waves to you too, she actually said, "No way!" ;D
-
Druul asks for me to tell Sadistyk :
That he appreciates your continuing to draw breath and stopping by! :)
-
When you started a new job at the beginning of the year that keeps you really busy and you haven't logged in to any of the sites you follow in months and then you see this:
-
hiding from ya Switch, we're all terrified
-
quiet you
-
So what DOES Linsey's LinkedIn say?
I log in once in a blue moon, comment on a couple of posts, forget all about it, and don't log back in again for a while. Where porn's concerned, I tend to follow more streamlined sources now for both news and content, as it's less demanding on my various machines and much easier to handle in short amounts of time. Still in the relationship, still putting the rest of my life back together after a hundred disasters. I'm healthy, loved, and still very good looking, so I got that workin out for me.
-
I'm healthy, loved, and still very good looking, so I got that workin out for me.
And you remain so very modest. ::) ;) ;D
-
A lottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt of shit is going very, very wrong in my life, I'm focusing on the positive lol
-
A lottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt of shit is going very, very wrong in my life, I'm focusing on the positive lol
Hang in, please
-
Oh! No need to be concerned there. I've got a LOT of great stuff on the positive end too. And I'm in the kind of relationship everyone hopes for, with the kind of kind of woman most guys on the internet pray for and don't believe actually exists, and I eat great food and I have cool pets, and I know awesome people, and I always look great, I laugh a lot, and great stuff happens to me a lot, because I'm dope and I do dope shit. S'all good
-
Dunno about others but I dropped out when the login page changed. On my operating system, there's a great big CGI woman overlaid on the name and password cells. I cpuldn't click through or around her to input my ID or password.
Today I discovered a work-around -- shrink the "view" down to 25 percent. The cells finally move out from under the CGI woman. You have to microscopically input your ID, but it works.
Glad to be back. I'm still mouring Ms. Lupo's passing!
-
ffffuck, that has to be fixed. reporting it to the proper authorities...
-
Thank you, superb moderator Gonzo! I should have mentioned that I still run Windows XP. So it's not as if many users here are affected.
And yes, I have to upgrade, and I am doing so.
-
The forum software is 3 bug-fix updates behind, and it's no longer compatible with Safari and FireFox on MacOS and iOS, so it's not just Windows XP. I requested more help from the admins. Lately, those requests are met with "wait your turn", but participation in the forum has dropped a lot over the last couple of weeks, so maybe we've become The Squeakiest Wheel...
-
Did all the morphers abandon this forum?
-
Did all the morphers abandon this forum?
Not all. Magic, Cebe and Captain Nemo are the most notable who have remained active but it seems most have left. :(
-
Did all the morphers abandon this forum?
Not all. Magic, Cebe and Captain Nemo are the most notable who have remained active but it seems most have left. :(
Also noticed not much people are requesting morphs
-
Also noticed not much people are requesting morphs
it seems there has been a large overall drop of people visiting the BEA. This new " improvement " has been a travesty. :'(
-
Also noticed not much people are requesting morphs
it seems there has been a large overall drop of people visiting the BEA. This new " improvement " has been a travesty. :'(
That's why I frequent another fakers site now a days.
-
Well the forum update was a major contributing factor to the drop off. The slow slip toward a big boob appreciation site is another. Also, the fact that it is a forum and not some flashier interface like some of the other well known image sites makes it less appealing to the younger set. Tastes change too.
It is obvious from the rate of new posts that actual "Participation", as was defined in an earlier forum review, is down. Some categories have had almost no activity for weeks at a time.
There is really a trickle of BE at the BEA.
-
Morph.gif
Nice GIF Nimrod! I especially like the bounce as the breast passes over her arm. ;D
-
I agree that the 'improvement' has been a travesty. :-(
I also agree with Robin K's log-in travails; will have to try resizing the page...
Still, I visit every now and then - more 'then' than 'now' - and will now search for that 'big boob appreciation site'.
70174
-
Well the forum update was a major contributing factor to the drop off. The slow slip toward a big boob appreciation site is another. Also, the fact that it is a forum and not some flashier interface like some of the other well known image sites makes it less appealing to the younger set. Tastes change too.
It is obvious from the rate of new posts that actual "Participation", as was defined in an earlier forum review, is down. Some categories have had almost no activity for weeks at a time.
There is really a trickle of BE at the BEA.
T
-
Well the forum update was a major contributing factor to the drop off. The slow slip toward a big boob appreciation site is another. Also, the fact that it is a forum and not some flashier interface like some of the other well known image sites makes it less appealing to the younger set. Tastes change too.
It is obvious from the rate of new posts that actual "Participation", as was defined in an earlier forum review, is down. Some categories have had almost no activity for weeks at a time.
There is really a trickle of BE at the BEA.
The first paragraph summarized it. And the factor that instagram and other social media exists where models and wanna-be models directly post is a big factor, too.
-
It's not just models on Instagram; it's also creators of BE artwork and fiction finding they can actually get money for their work on places like Patreon and Gumroad, so they don't need to give the stuff away for free here.
Ricky Java, for example, is still making his incredible renders - but he gives them to his Patreon supporters.....
-
This is my first drop in in years. Nice to see a lot of the old timers are still around, even if a lot aren't. I have a lot of good memories about the forum. I think I mainly dropped out because of the changes in the main site, especially when it wiped out all my work on my manga site and then was such a pain in the ass when they wanted me to re-do the whole thing in the new format. That was about the time Druul quit and Palomine disappeared too, which was saddening.
-
Just checking back in. Hello!
-
Just checking back in. Hello!
Same to you!!
-
Just checking back in. Hello!
Same to you!!
Yes, same to all...
-
It's always sad to see beautiful leaves fall of the community tree. It happens to all kinds of interest clubs and social gatherings -sooner or later and inevitable. Truly a fact of life. Take solace in the fact that these fallen leaves may fertilize the soil of the next generation. :)
Being back here after having only lurked and semi-lurked as a silent member like 10 years ago on some long forgotten account, I'm amazed to still find and recognize active members rocking the morphs! :)
-
I almost want to post this on the "Site Issues" board. I stopped checking here regularly when the last format change occurred. On my computer, it's simply harder to login. I also got a little chewed out by a mod -- deservedly, but in a "you should have known better" way. And, as I think I stated before, how many more photos of Chloe, Petra, Roberta and others do I really need?
I do miss the sense of community. And I miss hearing about new models, and I especially miss discussion in the Off-Topic board. Tits aside, we used to talk about all sorts of things and even made friendships that continued elsewhere.
But checking here again for the first time since February -- holy cow! It seems that I am far from alone. This used to be a busy place. What can all of us do to help restore the BEA Forum as an active community? Any new concepts, any new ideas? Yet another format change? Fresh ideas!
-
Hey Robin_K2 - Yes, as you noted, this is just a different environment at the BEA. There was a sense of community as you put it and the Off-topic section was a happening place.
I will not repeat the list of contribution factors to the slow shift in feel and suffice to say change is inevitable, but I feel the greatest effect is on people like you who recall how this place was "back 10 years ago." when visiting again after a while...
Case in point:
I have attached a screen capture from exactly 11 years ago, March 14th, 2010. There were 15 users just in the chat at that moment and the forum was active. The was still a slight feel that this was a place that was covering more than "Tits".
Fresh ideas? Change in Format? I think those have been suggested and in some minor ways implemented. I don't think the BEA would survive another major re-work and frankly I don't see one coming unless the Ownership totally shifts. But the bottom line is the high water mark of the BEA has long past into the mists of history and it is now well past even the remnant pools of standing water. We are down to a puddle here or there and the rest is just asphalt baking in the generic big bust and glamour model sun.
-
Back again - feels like I was away for 2 years... (I will not search for my last posting ;) )
-
hi people! anyone alive? ...lol...
-
still existing but Covid took away some mojo...
-
Back after quite a while. I know there is some criticism of BEA turning into a "mere" big boob appreciation site. And that criticism is fine. But may I ask... I am still out here researching certain actresses and models. Where would you suggest someone like me go if there is a find like a mature photo of the mysterious but colossal 60s Russ Meyer actress Lorna Maitland? In the old days ... imdb board (gone, killed by the Amazon takeover), yahoo affinity groups (gone), Tribes, ".alt".... I know these will all date me... but where is there a user-generated participatory forum with any critical mass.
-
No sure anyone who's still here would remember me, but I also just decided to pop in on a whim and see how the BEA was doing... Definitely glad to seem some names I recognize and remember fondly.
Absolutely amazed my account was still here! Especially considering I haven't been on here in like 10-15 years....
-
No sure anyone who's still here would remember me, but I also just decided to pop in on a whim and see how the BEA was doing... Definitely glad to seem some names I recognize and remember fondly.
Absolutely amazed my account was still here! Especially considering I haven't been on here in like 10-15 years....
Don't worry Nimrod has extensive memory and recalls your being at the BEA all those years ago. With the user index number of 1628 you are well within the core founding group of the forum. Anyone under 3000 is in the "club" by default. The official starting date or birthday of the BEA is June 22, 1997 and User number 3000 was registered about that same time. It is always nice to see one of the Founders around and stop in and let us know they are still kicking.
Wish more would do that... looking at Kithara across the room or RandomX who visited the forum just days ago but left not a peep... MunchWolf recently reappeared only to mention Leukemia. Dang! Mr. & Mrs. PacMan have been off the forum for so long it may no longer be relevant, now five years later. Oh well... hope things are going in the right direction everyone.
BEA Forum Users by U number:
Pacman has the lowest index number I have found so far. He is number 31.
We even talked a little about his early interests as he beats out other notables such as...
Bust Artist is 210.
Palomine is 242.
User 11 is 612.
Munch Wolf is 744.
RT Poe is 846.
Kithara is 2022.
MissChievous is 2354.
Random X is 2526.
Druul Empire is 2801. (The only consecutive number I found to...)
Vixen is 2802.
Dr Hyde is 2914.
Nimrod is 2967.
- Official Start of the BEA - June 22, 1997 (around User #3000)
Cutter is 3217. (Kithara and Nimrod made his avatar)
G I John is 5228.
Ms Pacman is 5933.
Al Inflatcha is 6249. (best BE avatar ever)
Notty is 6968.
Squirrelgirl is 9625.
GonZo is 23625. (new # from "modification")
xXxCuriousxXx is 32260.
Beshine is 36360.
-
The Old Gang is getting old.... We are putting the follies of our youth aside....
-
Howdy - haven’t been around here much. Just not like it used to be. Haven’t posted in ages. Here is a pic to remind us of old times. A gal pal who is perhaps the best blonde Tifa ever. Enjoy. - Bonk
(https://i.imgur.com/U8NYaG9l.png)
-
Howdy - haven’t been around here much. Just not like it used to be. Haven’t posted in ages. Here is a pic to remind us of old times. A gal pal who is perhaps the best blonde Tifa ever. Enjoy. - Bonk
(https://i.imgur.com/U8NYaG9l.png)
Who is that??
-
No sure anyone who's still here would remember me, but I also just decided to pop in on a whim and see how the BEA was doing... Definitely glad to seem some names I recognize and remember fondly.
Absolutely amazed my account was still here! Especially considering I haven't been on here in like 10-15 years....
Don't worry Nimrod has extensive memory and recalls your being at the BEA all those years ago. With the user index number of 1628 you are well within the core founding group of the forum. Anyone under 3000 is in the "club" by default. The official starting date or birthday of the BEA is June 22, 1997 and User number 3000 was registered about that same time. It is always nice to see one of the Founders around and stop in and let us know they are still kicking.
Wish more would do that... looking at Kithara across the room or RandomX who visited the forum just days ago but left not a peep... MunchWolf recently reappeared only to mention Leukemia. Dang! Mr. & Mrs. PacMan have been off the forum for so long it may no longer be relevant, now five years later. Oh well... hope things are going in the right direction everyone.
BEA Forum Users by U number:
Pacman has the lowest index number I have found so far. He is number 31.
We even talked a little about his early interests as he beats out other notables such as...
Bust Artist is 210.
Palomine is 242.
User 11 is 612.
Munch Wolf is 744.
RT Poe is 846.
Kithara is 2022.
MissChievous is 2354.
Random X is 2526.
Druul Empire is 2801. (The only consecutive number I found to...)
Vixen is 2802.
Dr Hyde is 2914.
Nimrod is 2967.
- Official Start of the BEA - June 22, 1997 (around User #3000)
Cutter is 3217. (Kithara and Nimrod made his avatar)
G I John is 5228.
Ms Pacman is 5933.
Al Inflatcha is 6249. (best BE avatar ever)
Notty is 6968.
Squirrelgirl is 9625.
GonZo is 23625. (new # from "modification")
xXxCuriousxXx is 32260.
Beshine is 36360.
Just checked and my U number is 670.
I am officially old in BEA years.
-
MunchWolf recently reappeared only to mention Leukemia. Dang!
I'm still alive ... been an interesting summer ..
-Munch "and by interesting I mean lots of chemo and hospital stuff" Wolf
-
MunchWolf recently reappeared only to mention Leukemia. Dang!
I'm still alive ... been an interesting summer ..
-Munch "and by interesting I mean lots of chemo and hospital stuff" Wolf
Chemo? DO you have cancer and which one is it and what stage was it at when you found out? ??? :(
-
I had been having health issues since August 2021. In January was diagnosed with an extremely rare leukemia (affects around 1000 people a year and 9/10ths of the time they are 70 or older). It was considered a 'minor' cancer, which translated to a year and a half left to live without treatment. Had a couple of rounds of chemo and radiation treatment designed to remove ALL my bone marrow (I did not lose my hair) and then had stems cells from my brother injected in to regrow as my replacement bone marrow. While it looks like it was successful, there have been some complications and I've been heavily medicated for the past several months including three different immunosuppressants. I've finally managed to finish one of them, and hopefully will be off the other two by decemeberish. With treatment I was given 80& to make it to my 100 days post transplant, which is passed successfully, and now I have 50/50 to make it to 5 years. Again I repeat it was really rare and 9/10ths of the people who get this are 70 or older, so the statistic sampling pool is small, which makes me feel good about my odds.
Net result is I have little to no immune system right now, so I have to be diligent about my day to day activities, and around May I can start getting all my childhood vaccinations again (like polio, measles, rubella, etc). I have redone my covid and flu shots though.
-Munch "So I'm going to keep wearing a mask as even a common cold can put me in the hospital" Wolf
-
You've been on a tough road during your trip of life lately. I wish you the best of luck and I hope your journey has no more travails and you prosper. :)
-
I had been having health issues since August 2021. In January was diagnosed with an extremely rare leukemia (affects around 1000 people a year and 9/10ths of the time they are 70 or older). It was considered a 'minor' cancer, which translated to a year and a half left to live without treatment. Had a couple of rounds of chemo and radiation treatment designed to remove ALL my bone marrow (I did not lose my hair) and then had stems cells from my brother injected in to regrow as my replacement bone marrow. While it looks like it was successful, there have been some complications and I've been heavily medicated for the past several months including three different immunosuppressants. I've finally managed to finish one of them, and hopefully will be off the other two by decemeberish. With treatment I was given 80& to make it to my 100 days post transplant, which is passed successfully, and now I have 50/50 to make it to 5 years. Again I repeat it was really rare and 9/10ths of the people who get this are 70 or older, so the statistic sampling pool is small, which makes me feel good about my odds.
Net result is I have little to no immune system right now, so I have to be diligent about my day to day activities, and around May I can start getting all my childhood vaccinations again (like polio, measles, rubella, etc). I have redone my covid and flu shots though.
-Munch "So I'm going to keep wearing a mask as even a common cold can put me in the hospital" Wolf
Dude... That sucks to hear what you're going through. Definitely glad to hear you're still in the fight man. :) I definitely hope things keep going well and getting better for you!
-
I had been having health issues since August 2021
Really appreciate the update, good sir.
I imagine it was difficult just to type that.
Each person is an individual, therefore I hope you beat the odds that they've assigned to you. You may.
Just know that even in the worse-case scenario, you will live on for eternity as a legend. No matter what happens.
BigNats "Forever your loyal fan" Lover
-
I had been having health issues since August 2021. In January was diagnosed with an extremely rare leukemia (affects around 1000 people a year and 9/10ths of the time they are 70 or older). It was considered a 'minor' cancer, which translated to a year and a half left to live without treatment. Had a couple of rounds of chemo and radiation treatment designed to remove ALL my bone marrow (I did not lose my hair) and then had stems cells from my brother injected in to regrow as my replacement bone marrow. While it looks like it was successful, there have been some complications and I've been heavily medicated for the past several months including three different immunosuppressants. I've finally managed to finish one of them, and hopefully will be off the other two by decemeberish. With treatment I was given 80& to make it to my 100 days post transplant, which is passed successfully, and now I have 50/50 to make it to 5 years. Again I repeat it was really rare and 9/10ths of the people who get this are 70 or older, so the statistic sampling pool is small, which makes me feel good about my odds.
Net result is I have little to no immune system right now, so I have to be diligent about my day to day activities, and around May I can start getting all my childhood vaccinations again (like polio, measles, rubella, etc). I have redone my covid and flu shots though.
-Munch "So I'm going to keep wearing a mask as even a common cold can put me in the hospital" Wolf
just read this, so sorry to hear. If you read this, know I'm cheering you on.
-
Munch Wolf, that really sucks. I hope the path forward is much easier. As Shara says, we're all cheering you on.
-
Still alive and doing better each day. It has been a slog. Looking forward to May, which is my 1 year post transplant, and when I can be social again.
-Munch "I miss dancing" Wolf
-
Still alive and doing better each day. It has been a slog. Looking forward to May, which is my 1 year post transplant, and when I can be social again.
-Munch "I miss dancing" Wolf
Good to hear about your improvement. Vaya con Dios. :)
-
Still alive and doing better each day.
Each day is a new day. Good to see you on the mend.
-
Still alive and doing better each day.
Oh this is great to hear! Stay strong!
-
I noticed that it’s now been 7 years since palomine last logged in here.
No update?
-
I noticed that it’s now been 7 years since palomine last logged in here.
No update?
Wow, has it been that long!
-
I noticed that it’s now been 7 years since palomine last logged in here.
No update?
Wow, has it been that long!
Still missing him
-
Still alive and doing better each day. It has been a slog. Looking forward to May, which is my 1 year post transplant, and when I can be social again.
-Munch "I miss dancing" Wolf
Glad you are still with us, Munch. Stay well! (on almost the last day of May)
-
I noticed that it’s now been 7 years since palomine last logged in here.
No update?
That magic number seven.
-
I can barely find the time, and when I do there's barely any activity here. I had a long, good, mostly welcoming stay here, but I guess this is adios for me. Fare thee well, fellow breast expansion lovers. 8) (didn't feel like making a whole thread for it as most people don't even know who I am anymore ;D )
-
I can barely find the time, and when I do there's barely any activity here. I had a long, good, mostly welcoming stay here, but I guess this is adios for me. Fare thee well, fellow breast expansion lovers. 8) (didn't feel like making a whole thread for it as most people don't even know who I am anymore ;D )
Sorry to hear that you are saying goodbye to us. :'( I've been missing you, my favorite giantess, and I do wish you to have the best and good life possible. :)
-
as most people don't even know who I am anymore
Well I'd just like to say thank you for your posts on this site - I appreciated them. And good luck wherever you find yourself.
-
So...it's been a little while but 'Hi' and stuff. Guess I kinda disappeared for the better part of a decade.
And just like that....it took a little over 5 years again. Anyways.....hello again everyone that is still hanging around. I'll try to visit a little sooner than in 5-10 year increments.
-
So...it's been a little while but 'Hi' and stuff. Guess I kinda disappeared for the better part of a decade.
And just like that....it took a little over 5 years again. Anyways.....hello again everyone that is still hanging around. I'll try to visit a little sooner than in 5-10 year increments.
Welcome back. I'll always remember how at one time you were the one that posted by far the most in this forum and you were the first one to surpass the 10K amount. You were such a good asset. :)
-
I'm sad to see Shara go again, but it's nice to see Sadistyk again, even if it's just a blip.
-
Someone from here found my youtube channel (which isn't exactly hidden), which reminded me to check in.
Wow, where to start. April I took a turn for the bad (no the cancer didn't come back .. just my lungs decided they didn't want to work anymore, well 2/3rd funcitonal, no not covid, just after effects of the treatment), and I am finally getting better from that. So now I'm finally able to be social again. Whew.
In positive news, I am making videos again. Woot. About nonsense and old people rants, not the kind of videos people here look for.
-Munch "Still alive, get off my lawn" Wolf
-
Someone from here found my youtube channel (which isn't exactly hidden), which reminded me to check in.
Wow, where to start. April I took a turn for the bad (no the cancer didn't come back .. just my lungs decided they didn't want to work anymore, well 2/3rd funcitonal, no not covid, just after effects of the treatment), and I am finally getting better from that. So now I'm finally able to be social again. Whew.
In positive news, I am making videos again. Woot. About nonsense and old people rants, not the kind of videos people here look for.
-Munch "Still alive, get off my lawn" Wolf
Good to know you are ok Munchie. :)
-
Someone from here found my youtube channel (which isn't exactly hidden), which reminded me to check in.
Wow, where to start. April I took a turn for the bad (no the cancer didn't come back .. just my lungs decided they didn't want to work anymore, well 2/3rd funcitonal, no not covid, just after effects of the treatment), and I am finally getting better from that. So now I'm finally able to be social again. Whew.
In positive news, I am making videos again. Woot. About nonsense and old people rants, not the kind of videos people here look for.
-Munch "Still alive, get off my lawn" Wolf
My God you`ve been through hell!! My heart goes out to you and I wish you the best.
-
Someone from here found my youtube channel (which isn't exactly hidden), which reminded me to check in.
Wow, where to start. April I took a turn for the bad (no the cancer didn't come back .. just my lungs decided they didn't want to work anymore, well 2/3rd funcitonal, no not covid, just after effects of the treatment), and I am finally getting better from that. So now I'm finally able to be social again. Whew.
In positive news, I am making videos again. Woot. About nonsense and old people rants, not the kind of videos people here look for.
-Munch "Still alive, get off my lawn" Wolf
I'm sorry to hear you've had so many drastic health problems, Munch. I'm glad to hear you're getting better.
Nice to see you doing something cool with your time on Youtube, too. :)