Breast Expansion Archive Forum

Miscellaneous => Off-Topic & Testing => Topic started by: tdotter on August 04, 2017, 02:36:36 PM

Title: Why do so many women selling nude material have private Instagram accounts?
Post by: tdotter on August 04, 2017, 02:36:36 PM
It almost never fails.I see a hot picture of a woman.Usually faceless and not the best quality photo.I click on her Instagram and it's set to private.The woman is almost always a cam model or advertising photos for money like the example below.
I just don't understand why you would not have your Instagram public so potential buyers of what you are selling can see you and decide to buy what you are selling.
I know someone will answer that you can just ask to follow them and then you can see more of her but people don't have time to do that crap.
You would think these women would want to attract the most men possible.
How are you doing that by making your Instagram private?
Is there some kind of rule that if you are selling xxx material then you must make your Instagram private or something?
Can anyone explain this?
Title: Re: Why do so many women selling nude material have private Instagram accounts?
Post by: TheZookie007 on August 10, 2017, 01:08:08 AM
One possibility: she wants to cut down on people using her images to sell stuff/catfish people?