*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: What the temperature where you are today?
« Reply #270 on: October 04, 2021, 04:13:07 AM »
I hope the weather breaks...it's been drizzly the whole weekend. Current temp is 21 °C / 70 °F.
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: What the temperature where you are today?
« Reply #271 on: October 04, 2021, 05:31:11 AM »
At around 3:30 AM or 0330 hours, it is 69F or 21C with 23% humidity. The forecast high is 89F or 32C at around 4PM or 1600 hours.

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34182
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: What the temperature where you are today?
« Reply #272 on: October 04, 2021, 05:53:33 PM »
It's only 12 right now, as high as it's gonna get today.  I had to scrape frost off my van's window this morning, the first time this season.  Back up to 22 tomorrow, though.   :)

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: What the temperature where you are today?
« Reply #273 on: October 06, 2021, 06:51:55 AM »
As of 4:50 AM or 0450 hours, it is 64F or 18C with 60% humidity. Yesterday we had some rain and it only got up to 80F but today the forecast high should be 83F or 28C with sunny skies.

*

Hiram

  • Z Cup
  • 7646
  • I like big tits
Re: What the temperature where you are today?
« Reply #274 on: October 06, 2021, 12:39:08 PM »
1900 11C. 
Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, good buzzing, cool talking, high walking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing... #BOOBs

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34182
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: What the temperature where you are today?
« Reply #275 on: October 06, 2021, 03:49:01 PM »
8 and smoky... again.   :P

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: What the temperature where you are today?
« Reply #276 on: October 06, 2021, 11:40:43 PM »
At around 9:40 PM or 2140 hours, it is 76F or 24C with 30% humidity. .

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: What the temperature where you are today?
« Reply #277 on: October 07, 2021, 07:45:44 AM »
At 5:40 AM or 0540 hours, it is 67F or 20C with 50% humidity. The forecast high is supposed to be 81F or 20C at around 3:30 PM or 1530 hours. Some chance of scattered rain  in the Las Vegas valley.

*

Hiram

  • Z Cup
  • 7646
  • I like big tits
Re: What the temperature where you are today?
« Reply #278 on: October 07, 2021, 09:16:44 AM »
1500 17C/62F - got the windows open.
Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, good buzzing, cool talking, high walking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing... #BOOBs

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34182
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: What the temperature where you are today?
« Reply #279 on: October 07, 2021, 06:35:27 PM »
12 now, and the forecast high for the next 5 days varies between 7 and 15.  The warm days are definitely over.  :(

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: What the temperature where you are today?
« Reply #280 on: October 08, 2021, 05:10:58 AM »
At around 3:05 AM or 0305 hours, it is 75F or 24C with 35% humidity. The forecast high will be 76F or 25C at around 3PM or 1500 hours with scattered rain throughout the valley from 9AM or 0900 hours to 1 PM or 1300 hours which will be enough rain to spot things but not to really wash off anything. The weather is definitely cooling and I might have to take my long pants out of mothballs soon enough.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: What the temperature where you are today?
« Reply #281 on: October 09, 2021, 05:22:59 AM »
At present at 3;17 AM or 0317 hours, it is 60F or 16C with 54% humidity. The forecast high should be 75F or 24C at around 3PM or 1500 hours with sunny skies. The days are definitely getting shorter with a sunrise at 6:50 AM or 0650 hours and a sunset at 6:05 PM or 1805 hours.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: What the temperature where you are today?
« Reply #282 on: October 10, 2021, 05:45:05 AM »
At 3:40 PM or 0340 hours, it is 64F or 18C with 24% humidity with a forecast high of 78F or 25C at around 3:30 PM or 1530 hours and sunny skies.

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34182
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: What the temperature where you are today?
« Reply #283 on: October 10, 2021, 12:44:51 PM »
It's almost noon and 13C and sunny.

And now it's 3:50 in the afternoon, the north wind came in strong, the temp dropped down to 1, and it's snowing/sleeting.   :P
I love living in Calgary sometimes.   ::)
« Last Edit: October 10, 2021, 04:53:48 PM by MaxBigfoot »

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: What the temperature where you are today?
« Reply #284 on: October 11, 2021, 08:13:35 AM »
At 6:10 AM or 0610 hours, it is 54F or 12F with 46% humidity and it is the low for the day. The forecast high will be 77F or 25C at around 4PM or 1600 hours with sunny skies.  :) Very nice weather. Weather-wise, this is the best time to visit Vegas. It is great Goldilocks weather, not too hot, not too cold, just right.  :)