Yum!
People can say what they will, but without the large fake boobs, while she may be beautiful, she does not draw the same sexual attention.
She’s posted a number of before/after shots recently, and it’s amazing how different she looks from several years ago. Completely normal looking girl, not someone you would ever think would end up looking like this. It’s pretty clear that make up, etc. has a *LOT* to do with her look as much as the big implants, but I also like that she still posts videos/images without makeup on currently. Really brings home the regular girl with huge tits vibe.
She’s said that she lost her job at the start of Covid in 2020, and that’s when she decided to go for the bimbo look/internet modeling, so to me it’s pretty hot how quickly she’s made all these changes.
Her TikTok account right after her last upgrade was pretty awesome for that reason - she’s taken a bunch of footage at her smaller size and often without makeup, so she posted a number of videos where she starts out that way at the beginning, then does a reveal/change where she’s all dolled up with the new huge boobs. Very nice

OTOH, I think you can still tell she’s a bit of an amateur in a lot of ways. She really wanted to make a big deal about her last increase, but overshot the mark a bit by asking people on OnlyFans to tip her $1000 before she’d reveal the number of CCs… last I saw I think she had less than $100 total. I’m certainly willing to pay for content, but I’m not going to simp for someone by showering them with extra money for basic info almost every other model shares. Now I’m guessing she’s too embarrassed to say “well, you guys didn’t want to pay for it, but here’s how big I am anyway,” so she’s never revealed the size she got.