Vidcap.
Quote from: SamV on February 06, 2024, 06:11:37 PMQuote from: Shadowmuse Blown on January 29, 2024, 09:12:37 AMMore glasses for SamI've been an eyeglass wearer all my life (well, from about 6 or 7) which is why I've always liked girls who wear eyeglasses, especially hot ones (the girls, not the glasses ). Now I'm at an age where I need bifocals and my eye doctor is telling me I may soon need cataract surgery for one of my eyes. The other one already has a blind spot in my peripheral vision which is not correctable. But so long as I have any degree of vision I'll always be checking out ladies in glasses. Speaking as someone who wears glasses and has the privilege to get intimately close with someone who also wears glasses, I can testify that while they can improve someone's looks, two pairs of eyeglasses banging against one another can interfere with the mood.
Quote from: Shadowmuse Blown on January 29, 2024, 09:12:37 AMMore glasses for SamI've been an eyeglass wearer all my life (well, from about 6 or 7) which is why I've always liked girls who wear eyeglasses, especially hot ones (the girls, not the glasses ). Now I'm at an age where I need bifocals and my eye doctor is telling me I may soon need cataract surgery for one of my eyes. The other one already has a blind spot in my peripheral vision which is not correctable. But so long as I have any degree of vision I'll always be checking out ladies in glasses.
More glasses for Sam
Quote from: Shadowmuse Blown on April 28, 2024, 07:09:55 PMVidcap. Very nice! Odd that she tans in outfits that cover more of her than she usually wears, though.
Imagine all the fun you could have with those playthings.