*

Shadowmuse Blown

  • Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • 31092
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Honey - Very Buxom Brunette
« Reply #90 on: April 06, 2024, 07:15:11 AM »
Damn
~Cris

*

Shadowmuse Blown

  • Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • 31092
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Honey - Very Buxom Brunette
« Reply #91 on: April 09, 2024, 10:03:38 PM »
Wow!
~Cris

*

Shadowmuse Blown

  • Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • 31092
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Honey - Very Buxom Brunette
« Reply #92 on: April 14, 2024, 09:23:38 AM »
Yum
~Cris

*

Shadowmuse Blown

  • Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • 31092
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Honey - Very Buxom Brunette
« Reply #93 on: April 28, 2024, 07:09:55 PM »
Vidcap. 
~Cris

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34151
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Honey - Very Buxom Brunette
« Reply #94 on: April 28, 2024, 07:37:33 PM »
Vidcap.

Very nice!  Odd that she tans in outfits that cover more of her than she usually wears, though.   :)

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

Rad

  • E Cup
  • 1302
Re: Honey - Very Buxom Brunette
« Reply #95 on: April 28, 2024, 08:17:37 PM »
Not a brunette anymore. Lol

*

Shadowmuse Blown

  • Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • 31092
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Honey - Very Buxom Brunette
« Reply #96 on: April 29, 2024, 05:04:48 PM »
Dang
~Cris

*

SamV

  • My bra size? A 34H - H is for 'HUGE, you know!'
  • 2483
  • SaRenna Lee - the "Joan Holloway" prototype!
Re: Honey - Very Buxom Brunette
« Reply #97 on: May 04, 2024, 05:43:37 PM »
More glasses for Sam
I've been an eyeglass wearer all my life (well, from about 6 or 7) which is why I've always liked girls who wear eyeglasses, especially hot ones (the girls, not the glasses ;D). Now I'm at an age where I need bifocals and my eye doctor is telling me I may soon need cataract surgery for one of my eyes. The other one already has a blind spot in my peripheral vision which is not correctable. But so long as I have any degree of vision I'll always be checking out ladies in glasses. 8)

Speaking as someone who wears glasses and has the privilege to get intimately close with someone who also wears glasses, I can testify that while they can improve someone's looks, two pairs of eyeglasses banging against one another can interfere with the mood.
Which is why contacts were created, I suppose. ::) 8) ;D
** SaRenna's very own Beta Baby **
The only thing in life you have to earn is love; everything else you can steal.
{ Recently Returned from Internet Limbo! }

*

Shadowmuse Blown

  • Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • 31092
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Honey - Very Buxom Brunette
« Reply #98 on: May 10, 2024, 01:23:17 PM »
Back to pix of Honey without glasses. 

This is a still, but she also came out with a few reels today and I have to say she is eroticism in motion with those breasts of hers.  She knows just when to give ‘em a little bounce or shake.  So mesmerizing. 
~Cris

*

Shadowmuse Blown

  • Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • 31092
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Honey - Very Buxom Brunette
« Reply #99 on: May 13, 2024, 02:34:11 PM »
Vidcap.
Very nice!  Odd that she tans in outfits that cover more of her than she usually wears, though.   :)

Maybe because she’s just posting it on social media where it’s just her and the camera.  When she’s on the beach or poolside in public she may feel the need to cover up a bit more.  Just a guess.
~Cris

*

Shadowmuse Blown

  • Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • 31092
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Honey - Very Buxom Brunette
« Reply #100 on: May 16, 2024, 04:13:35 PM »
Yum
~Cris

*

Shadowmuse Blown

  • Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • 31092
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Honey - Very Buxom Brunette
« Reply #101 on: June 03, 2024, 02:11:25 PM »
Bulge those babies!
~Cris

*

Shadowmuse Blown

  • Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • 31092
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Honey - Very Buxom Brunette
« Reply #102 on: June 08, 2024, 04:15:14 PM »
Imagine all the fun you could have with those playthings.
~Cris

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Honey - Very Buxom Brunette
« Reply #103 on: June 08, 2024, 05:25:41 PM »
Imagine all the fun you could have with those playthings.
Well, they are called funbags for a reason.  ;D
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

Shadowmuse Blown

  • Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • 31092
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Honey - Very Buxom Brunette
« Reply #104 on: June 10, 2024, 09:56:50 AM »
Damn!
~Cris