*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Fantasy Cars
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2023, 06:51:48 AM »
3D fantasy art.  :)

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34182
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Fantasy Cars
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2023, 04:10:29 PM »
Concept drawing but no actual car built from 1956.  :)

I thought this looked familiar, so I looked it up.  As you can see from the images below, including a stylist’s clay version, the Pontiac Club de Mer was indeed built as a concept car.

I love the license plate!   :)

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

Shadowmuse Blown

  • Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • 31092
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Fantasy Cars
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2023, 10:05:17 PM »
Concept drawing but no actual car built from 1956.  :)

I thought this looked familiar, so I looked it up.  As you can see from the images below, including a stylist’s clay version, the Pontiac Club de Mer was indeed built as a concept car.

I love the license plate!   :)

I didn’t even notice that.  Funny, I thought the show The Jetsons was made in the 60’s. 
~Cris

*

Shadowmuse Blown

  • Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • 31092
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Fantasy Cars
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2023, 10:06:46 PM »
Zeltango, of course
~Cris

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Fantasy Cars
« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2023, 07:17:00 AM »
Concept car of the 1960's . Don't know if it was built.  ???

*

Shadowmuse Blown

  • Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • 31092
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Fantasy Cars
« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2023, 11:09:56 AM »
Concept car of the 1960's . Don't know if it was built.  ???

LOL!  Yes, it was mass produced!  In fact, I owned one!  Might still have it in my Hot Wheels case, wherever that might be. It’s called the Silhouette

Oh, it was a real car, too.  Check out reply 5329 in the Random thread.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2023, 11:12:40 AM by Shadowmuse Blown »
~Cris

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34182
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Fantasy Cars
« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2023, 04:32:14 PM »
Concept drawing but no actual car built from 1956.  :)

I thought this looked familiar, so I looked it up.  As you can see from the images below, including a stylist’s clay version, the Pontiac Club de Mer was indeed built as a concept car.

I love the license plate!   :)

I didn’t even notice that.  Funny, I thought the show The Jetsons was made in the 60’s.

I think you're right.  Looking at it closer, that looks like a modern license plate.  So I checked Wikipedia, and it turns out a replica was built back in the 2000s, which sold for $110,000 at Barrett-Jackson!   :o

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

Shadowmuse Blown

  • Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • 31092
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Fantasy Cars
« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2023, 10:07:26 PM »
From the IG page @detroitsunforgottenwheels
~Cris

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Fantasy Cars
« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2023, 07:31:11 AM »
When I was a kid, one of the prime time cartoon shows was The Jetsons and it had a flying car. Now these would be contemporary cars of the early 60's but of course, even to this day the mass production of flying cars remains a dream. There are some actual flying cars, but they are considered too hazardous since the average person, to be honest, are not good drivers and the chance of mid-air collisions remains too high.

*

Shadowmuse Blown

  • Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • 31092
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Fantasy Cars
« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2023, 11:23:34 PM »
Another cool one (hot?) from Zeltango
~Cris

*

Shadowmuse Blown

  • Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • 31092
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Fantasy Cars
« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2023, 11:27:53 PM »
:)

Was looking back through the first pages when I noticed this.  I see it’s from US Steel.  I remember Sid Meade did a lot of cool auto renditions for them and this sure looks like his style.  Cool stuff.
~Cris

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Fantasy Cars
« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2023, 07:39:53 AM »
Fantasy GT car by Ying-Te Lien.  :)

*

Shadowmuse Blown

  • Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • 31092
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Fantasy Cars
« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2023, 06:34:46 PM »
Syd Mead for US Steel, 1961
~Cris

*

Shadowmuse Blown

  • Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • 31092
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Fantasy Cars
« Reply #43 on: July 25, 2023, 10:58:51 PM »
Zeltango, of course
~Cris

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Fantasy Cars
« Reply #44 on: July 26, 2023, 06:57:53 AM »
Car rendered by Dakai Jiang in which he just made a car that doesn't meet safety, pollution or any government standards, a real fantasy car.  :)