*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Architecture - Old or New
« Reply #435 on: July 06, 2025, 08:14:52 AM »
 :)
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Architecture - Old or New
« Reply #436 on: July 06, 2025, 08:25:11 AM »
This restaurant located inside the Paris hotel and casino Eiffel Tower of the property, has a great view of The Bellagio hotel and casino fountains and the Caesars palace hotel and casino.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Architecture - Old or New
« Reply #437 on: July 09, 2025, 08:25:56 AM »
On July 9, 1816, this is the building which Argentina declared its Independence from Spain.  :)

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Architecture - Old or New
« Reply #438 on: July 12, 2025, 08:19:13 AM »
This is present day city center in a historic American city, Philadelphia.  :)

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Architecture - Old or New
« Reply #439 on: July 16, 2025, 07:45:00 AM »
 :)
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Architecture - Old or New
« Reply #440 on: July 16, 2025, 07:49:21 AM »
Common style home in the USA, a Ranch House.  :)

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34116
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Architecture - Old or New
« Reply #441 on: July 16, 2025, 04:21:05 PM »
:)

Painting it scares me more!   ;D

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Architecture - Old or New
« Reply #442 on: July 23, 2025, 08:25:03 AM »
Ancient castle in Italy.  :)

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Architecture - Old or New
« Reply #443 on: July 27, 2025, 09:27:08 AM »
 :)
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Architecture - Old or New
« Reply #444 on: July 28, 2025, 07:44:04 AM »
This was my school in Mexico City when I was a kid back in the 60's and two years ago, I went to visit my cousins in Mexico City, and I asked them to drive me over to see if it still looked like I remember, and it does/did. Copyright by solvegas since I took this photo. Yes, it is a catholic private school.  :)

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Architecture - Old or New
« Reply #445 on: July 30, 2025, 08:36:00 AM »
This is the outside of the house I grew up back in the 1960's in Mexico City when I was a kid and moved out in 1971 and it has been changed since. Copyright by solvegas. :)

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Architecture - Old or New
« Reply #446 on: July 30, 2025, 09:33:13 AM »
 :)
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34116
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Architecture - Old or New
« Reply #447 on: July 30, 2025, 04:34:01 PM »

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Architecture - Old or New
« Reply #448 on: August 05, 2025, 01:47:33 PM »
 :)
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34116
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Architecture - Old or New
« Reply #449 on: August 05, 2025, 04:51:55 PM »
:)

That's so sad.  All those great old houses, gone, and for what?   :'(

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.