*

ayrton

  • 3132
    • Email
Real?
« on: December 09, 2025, 05:25:30 PM »
I really doubt it,  but I thought I'd ask

*

Maik

  • 2972
Re: Real?
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2025, 11:15:23 PM »
It looks very realistic  ::)
Also a rare condition of 6 fingers on one hand exist
Having 6 fingers and such an outstanding figure might be near impossible, so I bet it's AI
At one point our hands become too small, that is were the BEA starts

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Real?
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2025, 12:21:50 AM »
It looks very realistic  ::)
Also a rare condition of 6 fingers on one hand exist
Having 6 fingers and such an outstanding figure might be near impossible, so I bet it's AI

It does seem like AI due to six fingers syndrome.  :P

*

vf1000ride

  • Female Investigative Services
  • 3844
Re: Real?
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2025, 04:04:25 PM »
Sorry, AI.  You can find more on Deviant Art user klubie1740

*

ayrton

  • 3132
    • Email
Re: Real?
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2025, 05:20:37 PM »
Thanks,   I was so distracted by her tits I didn't notice the fingers

*

Maik

  • 2972
Re: Real?
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2025, 11:17:56 PM »
Thanks,   I was so distracted by her tits I didn't notice the fingers

No problem, Ai is getting better and better and to identify them as not real is becoming more difficult  ::).
At one point our hands become too small, that is were the BEA starts

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Real?
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2025, 07:33:27 AM »
Thanks,   I was so distracted by her tits I didn't notice the fingers

No problem, Ai is getting better and better and to identify them as not real is becoming more difficult  ::).

Are you saying that fraud will become harder to identify/fight against?  ??? :(

*

Maik

  • 2972
Re: Real?
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2025, 05:09:03 PM »
Thanks,   I was so distracted by her tits I didn't notice the fingers

No problem, Ai is getting better and better and to identify them as not real is becoming more difficult  ::).

Are you saying that fraud will become harder to identify/fight against?  ??? :(

Of course these AI make huge improvements over the last time. Pictures becoming more perfect and generated images with more realistic/average breast sizes are really hard to identify as AI.
And seeing smart vids, I bet it doesn't take long to have the movements and audio near reality.

Even by now a lot of so called "influencers" making "content" with using apps/Ai to modify their appearance.
At one point our hands become too small, that is were the BEA starts