*

Scarface

  • FF Cup
  • 4828
Who?
« on: January 15, 2026, 12:07:27 PM »
 :-\

Say Hello To My Little Friend!!

*

vf1000ride

  • Female Investigative Services
  • 3831
Re: Who?
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2026, 02:17:42 PM »
She goes by Nova Sorelle, @novasorelle, or @SorelleNova

There are several places claiming AI and she has a fanvue account with the warning flag as being "AI generated or enhanced"

*

Scarface

  • FF Cup
  • 4828
Re: Who?
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2026, 02:21:21 PM »
She goes by Nova Sorelle, @novasorelle, or @SorelleNova

There are several places claiming AI and she has a fanvue account with the warning flag as being "AI generated or enhanced"
Damn, they're getting good. I thought she looked real. Usually I catch on but I fell for it hook line and sinker. :-[
« Last Edit: January 15, 2026, 02:24:24 PM by Scarface »
Say Hello To My Little Friend!!

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Who?
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2026, 09:13:50 PM »
She goes by Nova Sorelle, @novasorelle, or @SorelleNova

There are several places claiming AI and she has a fanvue account with the warning flag as being "AI generated or enhanced"
Damn, they're getting good. I thought she looked real. Usually I catch on but I fell for it hook line and sinker. :-[

The beauty of the image is such that you just want it to be real.  ;) :)