*

ninjrk

  • F Cup
  • 684
Re: Teddi Barrett MERGED
« Reply #150 on: September 25, 2004, 10:09:57 AM »
Hmm, well, I would certainly buy merchndise and support you, but then I'm a rabid Teddi Barrett fan.  That said, I would expect some sort of financial hit, since there is something to the idea that the bigger they are, the more casual fans that you get.  Not that 4 liters isn't a damned big size, but still.

However, you need to do what works best for you.  If they are becoming a hindrance to real life, are the possible financial repurcussions of a reduction worth the increased ability to live your life?

I'll support you whatever you choose.  However, if you do get them reduced, could you please ome up to Michigan and perform first so I can see them before they shrink?!  

Matt  
Be nice to everyone you meet, but have a plan to kill them if you have to.

"the only thing unnatural about my tits is how fucking amazing they are!"  LOL

*

RoosterBoy

  • E Cup
  • 324
Re: Teddi Barrett MERGED
« Reply #151 on: September 25, 2004, 01:47:50 PM »
hello Teddi, I think you're absolutly beautiful the way you are. But I have to agree with the others, it's your body and your choice. I've heard a rumor that one of the other models with the PPP implants had to have them drained a little, is this an option for you so you don't have to go through another surgery? As for the part of being stalked and such, I would think that the same thing would continue to happen even with 4000 cc saline implants. My advice to you is that when you need to go to public places try to plan your trips with friends so that you can go togeather. Also I'm sure a lot of the guys following you are probably just curious and don't entend any harm. But all that aside, I sure wouldn't mind being your bodyguard for free.    

*

MrHHH

  • L Cup
  • 2985
Re: Teddi Barrett MERGED
« Reply #152 on: September 25, 2004, 02:02:09 PM »
Wow, you guys suck.

She comes on  with one question: If she gets the string removed and replaced with smaller implants, will you buy her stuff.

Only TWO of the above posters answered that question. The rest never mentioned if they've bought a Teddi video, plan on getting one, or whatever.

I don't plan on buying a video, you're not my thing Teddi.

My suggestion? Get some camera guy and spend, like, a WEEK doing videos. So you have 20 of them or so. After that, if you need to, change out your implants you can do so because you've got all this material saved up.

Don't saturate the market by releasing them all at once, when sales start to slump, go ahead and put out one of your new ones.
 

*

Nekojin

  • D Cup
  • 164
Re: Teddi Barrett MERGED
« Reply #153 on: September 25, 2004, 03:29:36 PM »
Good point, Mr. HHH. For my part, I've never bought any "pose" videos... I prefer story with my fantasy. Which is why I hate most modern porn, but that's irrelevant here.

A suggestion, Teddi: If you decide to go for the reduction, consider doing a "BE" shoot before and after - film the end of the video first, then have the surgery, then film the first half, to make it look, on video, that your breasts grew. =^_^=

Just an idea... don't know if it's worth pursuing or not.

Nekojin  

*

RoosterBoy

  • E Cup
  • 324
Re: Teddi Barrett MERGED
« Reply #154 on: September 25, 2004, 04:45:44 PM »
I suck?   Oh no how terrible! Someone on a message board thinks I suck! How shall I ever go through life now!

*

JohnnyA

  • E Cup
  • 244
Re: Teddi Barrett MERGED
« Reply #155 on: September 25, 2004, 05:52:46 PM »
The Zookie007 has the right plan for you to consider before under going the expense and discomfort of another major surgery -"Fluid Management".

I know a model who has the string and does withdraw fluid about every 3-4 months. Her local physician does the fluid reduction as a common office visit - She had discussed the "problem" with Dr. Johnson and it was his recommendation. She wondered if only "he" should do the fluid rewithdrawal and he was cool saying,
"Why waste your time and money flying to Houston when your local physician can do it as an office visit". Even a nurse or paramedic, can do the routine withdrawal. I think she even had Dr.Johnson "explain" the string implant to her local physician. The same way a doctor 'drains" a fluid buildup from swelling or accumulation. She said her local physician was a little bewildered by the idea of string and no implant. Therefore, a needle would not cause any puncture or problem.

I am a HUGE Teddi Barrett fan and like all the BEA Members want you to do what is best for you...including avoiding the financial and personal strain of major surgery.  

*

Pixeltiger

  • G Cup
  • 949
    • www.diveinthedark.com
Re: Teddi Barrett MERGED
« Reply #156 on: September 25, 2004, 08:30:06 PM »
Whilst your safety and health are the prime factor, I would think that it is important that you continue your commercial success. You have a family to care for and that's a lot easier with good money coming in. I am sure your hardcore (no pun intended) fan base will continue to buy your product but how many of the boobhounds who only care about sheer size will? I do not know.

A tricky decision. You are a fantastic lady, smart and wise. I am sure you will find a course of action which suits you. I wish you the best.

Pixeltiger  

*

boobrepli

  • Banned User
  • 1209
Re: Teddi Barrett MERGED
« Reply #157 on: September 25, 2004, 08:57:01 PM »
It's not that huge is better, bigger is better, if they get too huge and they are gonna make your health suffer.  Get some smaller ones that still are big, everything above G-H cup size is big, no matter what.  You should focus on not on having the biggest in the world but what to do with big/huge breasts.  Get them a few cup sizes smaller, non-propylene and continue doing what you where doing and everything should work out fine i guess

Re: Teddi Barrett MERGED
« Reply #158 on: September 25, 2004, 10:35:04 PM »
this is the first thing that came to mind when i read your question.  as far as reducing goes, any reasonable person would suggest health/well-being comes first.  

as far as post reduction success, it's probably hit-miss.  i.e. tiffany towers, letha weapons, wendy whoppers etc.

also can't emphasize how neat it is to have someone of your stature honestly ask for opinions.  

in any case, good luck and best wishes w/ your decision.    

Quote:


She comes on  with one question: If she gets the string removed and replaced with smaller implants, will you buy her stuff.

Only TWO of the above posters answered that question. The rest never mentioned if they've bought a Teddi video, plan on getting one, or whatever.

I don't plan on buying a video, you're not my thing Teddi.

My suggestion? Get some camera guy and spend, like, a WEEK doing videos. So you have 20 of them or so. After that, if you need to, change out your implants you can do so because you've got all this material saved up.

Don't saturate the market by releasing them all at once, when sales start to slump, go ahead and put out one of your new ones.
   


 
'cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this.'

tony soprano season 1 episode 12

*

Doctor_X

  • E Cup
  • 248
    • www.asstr.org/~doctorx
Re: Teddi Barrett MERGED
« Reply #159 on: September 25, 2004, 11:19:57 PM »
I agree with the majority on this. You should do what you need to do for yourself.  

*

TonyJ

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 35
Re: Teddi Barrett MERGED
« Reply #160 on: September 26, 2004, 11:31:38 PM »
My opinion is complex:   I just have noticed how huge you have become over the last year and can see how going out in public is a problem.  Since you are only going down a couple of cup sizes I don't think that the difference will even be noticeable....thusly your fans will barely be able to tell the difference....so don't worry about losing any business.  You probably know this but Keisha, Kayla  and the others you mentioned are either 4000 cc's or smaller. So, not only will you breast size still keep you at the top but your beauty, and highly erotic personality all work together in making you the most sexy woman alive!  So, if you just do not want to grow any further, go ahead and get it done.
Tony J.  

*

MrHHH

  • L Cup
  • 2985
Re: Teddi Barrett MERGED
« Reply #161 on: September 27, 2004, 06:20:01 AM »
That's great, so, you're saying you'll buy her future videos?
 

*

apehanger

  • E Cup
  • 406
Re: Teddi Barrett MERGED
« Reply #162 on: September 27, 2004, 08:53:56 PM »
Hi Teddi,
Everyone's compassion is appreciated here, nobody wants to see your health or happiness compromised, but I'm still going to offer what I think.
First of all, you've got string implants. Those are somewhat rare. From what I've heard, nobody is installing those anymore. If you take this step and are not happy, there's no going back.
Secondly, let's remember the name of this site. Huge breasts are great, but witnessing them grow is an addiction that's becoming more and more difficult to find a fix for.You and a small group of women have that market cornered.
If you decide to have them removed, I for one will miss them. Will I still buy your product? Don't know, haven't seen them yet... but I will understand. I myself walked out of the best paying job I've ever had back in May because of problems that now seem petty compared to the ones you've described.

Good luck with whatever you decide,  
Apehanger

*

MasterX0

  • Mister Master
  • 2252
Re: Teddi Barrett MERGED
« Reply #163 on: September 27, 2004, 10:55:21 PM »
I agree with every1 that has posted.  Yes it would be a shame to loose you, but u must do what is right for yourself.  U have to do what makes you happy.  If your breasts cause more bad than good, then u should then have them reduced.  It would be a shame, but we all would rather see ya happy and in good health.  Take care and i hope you make yourself happy.
MasterX0
Men who love big breasts, have large smile.
"Running away doesnt solve a fucking thing" - Al Swearengen
If you can not say what you mean,
You will never mean what you say.
"I'll find out when I get there." - ME
Offical Boobie Massager of: Keisha, Bambi, Buffie
Trade Master of mCI
There is only 1 TRUE MASTER
Becuase its no fun being an illegal alien.

*

teddibarrett

  • C Cup
  • 69
    • teddibarrett.com
Re: Teddi Barrett MERGED
« Reply #164 on: September 28, 2004, 12:06:40 AM »
Yep, got 4 "rug rats" or "yard monkees". BTW what is MILF?
And for an earlier comment, if I go smaller, I would go for "double lumen" implants and then I would be a set size. No more growing. And I am "dealing" with it very well, it just really freaks me out at how persistant some guys are in following me, around stores, etc, I flew out of town the other day for a couple of days and when I returned there was a guy following me around the airport. I got on out of there and into my car and left. Then I decided to check my snail mail, and as I started to go into the post office the guy comes driving up in a huge truck and pulls into a spot and starts motioning me to me to come over; I then have to do my standard, "Pointing to my ring finger and mouthing, "Married"". (I'm not but don't tell the weirdoes) So, Anyway, thanks, guys for being so supportive! I've been really surprised by your considerate and caring comments! You renew my faith in "Mankind"!
Luv Ya!
Teddi