*

Dave Brubeck

  • E Cup
  • 357
Re: Lucy Pinder MERGED
« Reply #75 on: October 31, 2003, 09:44:31 AM »
The sound keeps cutting in and out on the clips I downloaded (I downloaded them from an alternate site). Of course, it cuts out right in the middle of the discussions about breasts. Maybe the clips from the site linked in this thread have a better sound quality.

EDIT: never mind - it's due to the station's privacy policies, I guess

Lucy: "Some men think big boobs are vulgar."

Yes, gay men.

You know, if someone made a video of Lucy and her masseuse getting it on on the massage table, it would be a huge (pun intended) seller. I'd buy it, that's for sure.  

*

Richard_B

  • C Cup
  • 79
Re: Lucy Pinder MERGED
« Reply #76 on: October 31, 2003, 05:36:09 PM »
I think the Daily Star's lawyers may have had a lot to do with the big effort to make sure Lucy didn't show too much and the rather annoying sound cuts.  

Among other things, I was pleased to hear Lucy say she didn't have a problem with going topless and she was keeping covered up "for now".  As it emerged later that she is on a monthly contract with the Star, that sounds very sensible.

I'm guessing the Star didn't want there to be any possibility The Sun could run topless shots of Lucy pulled from The Salon.  Hence the effort with the gown and the long spells looking at an empty salon in the later clips.

Can only agree with others about Lucy - she came across as a really nice, down to earth girl who wasn't letting all this go to her head.    Good luck to her for the future.

Now, the $64,000 question, I wonder just how many extra papers the Star sells when it puts a big picture of Lucy on the front page (let alone when it's Lucy and Michelle together)?  

*

GoCubsGo

  • X Cup
  • 1931
Re: Lucy Pinder MERGED
« Reply #77 on: November 24, 2003, 06:36:12 PM »
"I do have big tits. Always had 'em, pushed 'em up, whacked 'em around. Why not make fun of 'em? I've made a fortune with 'em."  (Dolly Parton)


"Jessica never tries to be sexy," Simpson tells GQ. "She just is sexy. If you put her in a T-shirt or you put her in a bustier, she's sexy in both. She's got double D's! You can't cover those suckers up!" (Jessica Simpson's FATHER !)

*

GoCubsGo

  • X Cup
  • 1931
Re: Lucy Pinder MERGED
« Reply #78 on: November 24, 2003, 06:38:12 PM »
"I do have big tits. Always had 'em, pushed 'em up, whacked 'em around. Why not make fun of 'em? I've made a fortune with 'em."  (Dolly Parton)


"Jessica never tries to be sexy," Simpson tells GQ. "She just is sexy. If you put her in a T-shirt or you put her in a bustier, she's sexy in both. She's got double D's! You can't cover those suckers up!" (Jessica Simpson's FATHER !)

*

GoCubsGo

  • X Cup
  • 1931
Re: Lucy Pinder MERGED
« Reply #79 on: November 24, 2003, 06:39:07 PM »
"I do have big tits. Always had 'em, pushed 'em up, whacked 'em around. Why not make fun of 'em? I've made a fortune with 'em."  (Dolly Parton)


"Jessica never tries to be sexy," Simpson tells GQ. "She just is sexy. If you put her in a T-shirt or you put her in a bustier, she's sexy in both. She's got double D's! You can't cover those suckers up!" (Jessica Simpson's FATHER !)

*

Good_Grip

  • P Cup
  • 1495
Re: Lucy Pinder MERGED
« Reply #80 on: November 24, 2003, 07:07:49 PM »
You got that right.  34FF, that the same size as Danni Ashe.  Can't wait until that top comes off.

Good_Grip  
Good_Grip

*

JizzTits

  • Z Cup
  • 3099
Re: Lucy Pinder MERGED
« Reply #81 on: November 24, 2003, 07:43:20 PM »
wow great! now if only she did photo shoots for websites so we wouldn't see through the pages from the newspaper scans...

"It's like being married to my best friend, but she lets me feel her boobs!"
-Homer Simpson talking about Marge
______________________
Lisa: Swim towards San Francisco!
Homer: I'm not made of money! We'll swim to Oakland!


*

Mickey

  • D Cup
  • 114
Re: Lucy Pinder MERGED
« Reply #82 on: November 24, 2003, 08:19:49 PM »
I think I'm in love... again!  

But is she really a FF?  

*

jachere11

  • F Cup
  • 567
Re: Lucy Pinder MERGED
« Reply #83 on: November 24, 2003, 08:52:35 PM »
Lovely, lovely, lovely. Gorgeous face, plump boobs.  

*

The_Cub

  • D Cup
  • 219
Re: Lucy Pinder MERGED
« Reply #84 on: November 24, 2003, 09:12:51 PM »
Perfecto

*

ghx080

  • C Cup
  • 62
Re: Lucy Pinder MERGED
« Reply #85 on: November 24, 2003, 11:29:01 PM »
INCREDIBLE. the .tv site has a ton of pics.

*

GoCubsGo

  • X Cup
  • 1931
Re: Lucy Pinder MERGED
« Reply #86 on: November 25, 2003, 10:26:18 AM »
"I do have big tits. Always had 'em, pushed 'em up, whacked 'em around. Why not make fun of 'em? I've made a fortune with 'em."  (Dolly Parton)


"Jessica never tries to be sexy," Simpson tells GQ. "She just is sexy. If you put her in a T-shirt or you put her in a bustier, she's sexy in both. She's got double D's! You can't cover those suckers up!" (Jessica Simpson's FATHER !)

*

GoCubsGo

  • X Cup
  • 1931
Re: Lucy Pinder MERGED
« Reply #87 on: November 25, 2003, 10:27:26 AM »
http://www.lucypinder.com
http://lucypinder.tv

she is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo HOT !!  
"I do have big tits. Always had 'em, pushed 'em up, whacked 'em around. Why not make fun of 'em? I've made a fortune with 'em."  (Dolly Parton)


"Jessica never tries to be sexy," Simpson tells GQ. "She just is sexy. If you put her in a T-shirt or you put her in a bustier, she's sexy in both. She's got double D's! You can't cover those suckers up!" (Jessica Simpson's FATHER !)

*

GoCubsGo

  • X Cup
  • 1931
Re: Lucy Pinder MERGED
« Reply #88 on: November 25, 2003, 10:29:42 AM »
http://www.lucypinder.com
http://lucypinder.tv

She has a great ASS also :-)  
"I do have big tits. Always had 'em, pushed 'em up, whacked 'em around. Why not make fun of 'em? I've made a fortune with 'em."  (Dolly Parton)


"Jessica never tries to be sexy," Simpson tells GQ. "She just is sexy. If you put her in a T-shirt or you put her in a bustier, she's sexy in both. She's got double D's! You can't cover those suckers up!" (Jessica Simpson's FATHER !)

*

jayjay88

  • L Cup
  • 1917
    • none
Re: Lucy Pinder MERGED
« Reply #89 on: November 25, 2003, 04:19:36 PM »
Ah, yes!...living here in the UK isn't such a bad thing...come on over, guys...see for yourself!

Lucy and Michele Marsh are delicious recent Page 3 girls.
jayjay......
Once a bOOb man, always a BooB man...!