*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Anna Nicole Smith (1967-2007) MERGED
« Reply #165 on: November 29, 2002, 09:08:17 PM »
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

berkovw

  • G Cup
  • 705
Re: Anna Nicole Smith (1967-2007) MERGED
« Reply #166 on: December 27, 2002, 10:41:02 PM »
In the User gallery are pics of Anna Nicole in a sex scene from some movie.  Does anyone know what movie they're from?  
"I am not a number!  I am a free man!"
                             - Number 6

"There are a shortage of perfect breasts in this world.  'Twould be a pity to damage yours."
           - Westley AKA The Dread Pirate Roberts

*

turbo

  • Z Cup
  • 3290
Re: Anna Nicole Smith (1967-2007) MERGED
« Reply #167 on: December 28, 2002, 01:06:34 AM »
I think the name of the movie is "Skyscraper."

It's been quite a while since I've seen it...  
---------- "I will be acquitted and vindicated when the truth is told." Michael Jackson before the trial------------
---------- "Justice was done. He was always innocent and we proved it." Thomas Mesereau after the trial-------

*

Maski

  • G Cup
  • 1367
Re: Anna Nicole Smith (1967-2007) MERGED
« Reply #168 on: February 10, 2004, 02:12:03 AM »
Looks like she's got herself back in shape after a horrible nightmare...

http://incredishop.com/trim-spa/weblog.php  

*

JizzTits

  • Z Cup
  • 3099
Re: Anna Nicole Smith (1967-2007) MERGED
« Reply #169 on: February 10, 2004, 05:52:45 AM »
wow, just as the advertising says, that truly IS incredible!

"It's like being married to my best friend, but she lets me feel her boobs!"
-Homer Simpson talking about Marge
______________________
Lisa: Swim towards San Francisco!
Homer: I'm not made of money! We'll swim to Oakland!


*

RenegadeUK

  • E Cup
  • 245
Re: Anna Nicole Smith (1967-2007) MERGED
« Reply #170 on: February 10, 2004, 06:51:48 AM »
Hmmm..... but I have that photo on my hard drive already and it has been there for over five years at least to my knowledge...

Methinks there is a little bit of advertising artistic licence being exercised here....anyone planning to knock on Anna's front door and investigate?


 
All meat or plastic in origin?....I don't care, if they LOOK good then, by God, they ARE good.

My avatar is 'Busty Kathi' Somers, the best filling a sweater ever had - now sadly retired from the business with severe arthritis...God bless you Kathi, you brought smiles to many faces in your time.




*

Tesseract

  • G Cup
  • 820
  • Not **94** the Kool-Aid
Re: Anna Nicole Smith (1967-2007) MERGED
« Reply #171 on: February 10, 2004, 09:20:06 AM »
 
Quote:

 anyone planning to knock on Anna's front door and investigate?
 



Not me. I might get clonked on the head, and stuffed into the oven for dinner.  
Avatar courtesy of 3rd-art.com

*

Whink

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 4544
Re: Anna Nicole Smith (1967-2007) MERGED
« Reply #172 on: February 10, 2004, 07:12:15 PM »
Feck me, are you ever right, Tesseract, frpom all accounts that is one crazy bitch!  And she thinks she's gotten too skinny.  HARTY HAR HARTY HAR HAR HAR What a feckin' loon!

Whink


Thanks to Morphemor for the latest Avatar!

*

DDDyson

  • E Cup
  • 218
Re: Anna Nicole Smith (1967-2007) MERGED
« Reply #173 on: February 11, 2004, 02:10:36 AM »
That's teh funnay thing about implants. If you gain weight, your implants won't get any bigger. When ANS was fatter, her boobs seemed rather small in comparison. That's why she "had" to lose weight.
 

Re: Anna Nicole Smith (1967-2007) MERGED
« Reply #174 on: February 11, 2004, 09:54:15 AM »
I liked her better when she was fat, drugged up, and retarded. Her show wasn't funny but it was a mixture of sad and a female, food-loving Ozzy. She would talk and I wouldn't have a clue of what she said (just like the Prince of Darkness). I guess she's actually started popping pills that are making her thinner.

The Barbaric Maniac (All That Meth Catches Up To You)  
"It's alright, I already stereotyped you too." - The Barbaric Maniac

*

Dazz

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 5
Re: Anna Nicole Smith (1967-2007) MERGED
« Reply #175 on: February 11, 2004, 04:53:28 PM »
The ad is probably from the last time Ms. Smith was fat and doped up -- in the mid-90s -- when she publicly dieted and went into rehab. She was looking pretty foxy for a while in the late 90s before blowing up again.  

Re: Anna Nicole Smith (1967-2007) MERGED
« Reply #176 on: May 29, 2004, 10:49:13 PM »
Does anyone know where one can find info and photos of the new Anna Nicole Smith?  I just saw the newest commercial of her's for Trimspa and she is looking like a totally different person!  Absolutely amazing I tell you!  

*

Chelsea74

  • F Cup
  • 1005
  • My Name's Chelsea but not Charms!
Re: Anna Nicole Smith (1967-2007) MERGED
« Reply #177 on: May 31, 2004, 01:30:57 AM »

*

JizzTits

  • Z Cup
  • 3099
Re: Anna Nicole Smith (1967-2007) MERGED
« Reply #178 on: May 31, 2004, 05:09:55 AM »
wow, she's almost like how she was before...

how did they do it?!

"It's like being married to my best friend, but she lets me feel her boobs!"
-Homer Simpson talking about Marge
______________________
Lisa: Swim towards San Francisco!
Homer: I'm not made of money! We'll swim to Oakland!


*

spid

  • E Cup
  • 418
Re: Anna Nicole Smith (1967-2007) MERGED
« Reply #179 on: May 31, 2004, 07:24:57 AM »
I am a big Anna Nicole fan, but IMO she looked better heavier.  
I saw her on the Sharon Osbourne show a couple of weeks ago and she looked way too skinny.