*

tndvrs

  • L Cup
  • 2076
    • <b>http://www.bearchive.com/~tndvrs/<b/>
Re: Anna Nicole Smith (1967-2007) MERGED
« Reply #90 on: August 10, 2002, 03:16:52 AM »
Now guys, after reading this piece of background about ANS, you all have to admit, she can't help it that she is as she is. It was not easy to say no to an old geezer with money after having such a poor life. She made a choice and I had made the same if I had that IQ. This is my last remark on this topic.  
<b>who am I..........</b>
<a href="http://www.bearchive.com/~tndvrs/" target="_blank">http://www.bearchive.com/~tndvrs/</a>

*

JizzTits

  • Z Cup
  • 3099
Re: Anna Nicole Smith (1967-2007) MERGED
« Reply #91 on: August 10, 2002, 03:56:35 AM »
just fucked up lives in fucked up circumstances...

she was poor and needed money to support herself and her son. he was old, about to die, filthy rich, and horny. the 2 meet, and they were able to help each other.
she was unfortunate to have such fucked up "parents". and the guy was unfortunate to have loved ones passed away and needed something to fill that void in his life.

they actually do seem pretty perfect for each other. they were using each other if you want to put it that way, but isn't that how life works in its strange way?

"It's like being married to my best friend, but she lets me feel her boobs!"
-Homer Simpson talking about Marge
______________________
Lisa: Swim towards San Francisco!
Homer: I'm not made of money! We'll swim to Oakland!


*

tndvrs

  • L Cup
  • 2076
    • <b>http://www.bearchive.com/~tndvrs/<b/>
Re: Anna Nicole Smith (1967-2007) MERGED
« Reply #92 on: August 10, 2002, 02:53:01 PM »
Very nice conclusion, I like that.  
<b>who am I..........</b>
<a href="http://www.bearchive.com/~tndvrs/" target="_blank">http://www.bearchive.com/~tndvrs/</a>

*

Mammeister

  • Banned User
  • 2325
Re: Anna Nicole Smith (1967-2007) MERGED
« Reply #93 on: August 10, 2002, 06:13:20 PM »
So please, your honor give this poor [censored] all the old geezer's money so that she can afford to support her [censored] while she goes back to school to better herself. She needs the money right away so she can buy school supplies and new clothes for the rest of her life and to pay the babysitter while she screws around with all the young boys she meets at school. She needs to experience all the joys of high school and graduation that she missed in her younger days when she was a drugged up stripper trying to support her fatherless [censored] all by herself and a steady flow of drugged up "boyfriends".  


Here's the poor little girl wearing her worn out clothes in public.


*

Mammeister

  • Banned User
  • 2325
Re: Anna Nicole Smith (1967-2007) MERGED
« Reply #94 on: August 10, 2002, 06:19:34 PM »
 

*

Mammeister

  • Banned User
  • 2325
Re: Anna Nicole Smith (1967-2007) MERGED
« Reply #95 on: August 10, 2002, 06:22:52 PM »
One from the heart.



She even gives full figured women a bad name.  

*

Tux

  • X Cup
  • 2320
Re: Anna Nicole Smith (1967-2007) MERGED
« Reply #96 on: August 12, 2002, 08:18:03 AM »
"There's only 10 kinds of people in the world; those who understand binary, and those who don't."

Dkoster, love the signature line...and yes I understand it.

BTW, I don't think anyone will see this post since I think they'll all stop looking after seeing Mameister's last post.
...still trying to cut down his Pocky habit to 2 packs a day.

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Anna Nicole Smith (1967-2007) MERGED
« Reply #97 on: August 12, 2002, 09:15:10 AM »
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Anna Nicole Smith (1967-2007) MERGED
« Reply #98 on: August 12, 2002, 11:19:07 AM »
By the way, here's a link to an interesting snippet of gossip on Anna Nicole's new show: http://www.eonline.com/Gossip/Awful/Archive2002/020808.html

The story is spread over the first three pages of this. LOL funny in parts!
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

HarmonyBliss

  • C Cup
  • 70
    • www.harmonybliss.com
Re: Anna Nicole Smith (1967-2007) MERGED
« Reply #99 on: August 12, 2002, 12:25:09 PM »
I confess that I watched the debut episode and found it lacking. I love the Osbornes for its silliness but this show doesn't pull it off, in my opinion.

If they're going to do a reality show like this, they might as well have one about one of the big-bust features instead.  

Re: Anna Nicole Smith (1967-2007) MERGED
« Reply #100 on: August 12, 2002, 05:44:54 PM »
Here's some more material on Anna:

http://www.fatlaneonline.com/anna/index.html  
...Two men say they're Jesus, one of the must be wrong...

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Anna Nicole Smith (1967-2007) MERGED
« Reply #101 on: August 25, 2002, 04:55:32 PM »
Yum Yum

....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Anna Nicole Smith (1967-2007) MERGED
« Reply #102 on: September 12, 2002, 10:34:30 PM »
I just had a terrible nightmare.  

....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

tndvrs

  • L Cup
  • 2076
    • <b>http://www.bearchive.com/~tndvrs/<b/>
Re: Anna Nicole Smith (1967-2007) MERGED
« Reply #103 on: September 13, 2002, 11:59:42 AM »
Ohhhhh , poor you. I wish I had them!  
<b>who am I..........</b>
<a href="http://www.bearchive.com/~tndvrs/" target="_blank">http://www.bearchive.com/~tndvrs/</a>

*

Davastav

  • E Cup
  • 352
Re: Anna Nicole Smith (1967-2007) MERGED
« Reply #104 on: September 14, 2002, 03:36:46 PM »
I just happen to see Anna Nicole being interviewed on Fox News. I don't know whether to feel sorry for her or not actually. Its clear that shes being exploited by E! but I'm sure she is more than getting compensated for allowing her cameras to follow her around while she sails through her melodramatic life. Its sad that she isnt the quite the beauty that she was when she first burst onto the scene but what is she anyway. Like someone said earlier, she has an 8th grade education who will more than likely end up being a millionaire and having the last laugh. I think the joke is on all of us for making her a news story. I'm not laughing anymore.

They actually asked her what she thought of Bush's speech to UN about Iraq. Her response was - "I'm not really into politics." - what a shock.