*

BigDaddy

  • E Cup
  • 215
Re: Anna Nicole Smith (1967-2007) MERGED
« Reply #135 on: October 30, 2002, 07:59:31 PM »
Can I just say that Anna Nicole Smith is such an embarassment? She was pretty hot in her days as a Guess? model, as well as her Playboy days.  But, I cannot understand the appeal of an obese, drug addicts'life!  I admit to only having seen the show maybe twice; but I was thoroughly disgusted by the parts I saw.  I am not a easily offended prude or anything, but God, how is this show still on the air.  I cannot believe that this woman can keep custody of a **09**, when so many parents lose custody for more minor things!    

*

Mammeister

  • Banned User
  • 2325
Re: Anna Nicole Smith (1967-2007) MERGED
« Reply #136 on: October 31, 2002, 01:34:07 AM »
Who would you rather see? Marlon Brando or Ted Kennedy?  

*

Trace

  • 646
Re: Anna Nicole Smith (1967-2007) MERGED
« Reply #137 on: October 31, 2002, 09:26:27 AM »
I've never watched even one minute of the show.  Should I be proud, or is that being petty?

What gets me is that they canned "Farscape" while renewing this ... show.  I guess what they say is true: nobody got poor underestimating the intelligence of the American public.

Which might also explain our current political situation...

 

Trace
-T
===
"Historians have a word for Germans who joined the Nazi party, not because they hated Jews, but out of a hope for restored patriotism, or a sense of economic anxiety, or a hope to preserve their religious values, or dislike of their opponents, or raw political opportunism, or convenience, or ignorance, or greed.

"That word is 'Nazi.' Nobody cares about their motives anymore."

- A.R. Moxon

*

Prophet_Tenebrae

  • Breast Prophet
  • 4113
  • Prophet Of Darkness
    • FTF10 - FTF Superblog
Re: Anna Nicole Smith (1967-2007) MERGED
« Reply #138 on: October 31, 2002, 11:11:35 AM »
 

ANS lines up her next meal. At least she's doing the world a service by eating a tabloid journalist.  

*

ChristineAllure

  • E Cup
  • 386
    • www.christineallure.com
Re: Anna Nicole Smith (1967-2007) MERGED
« Reply #139 on: November 01, 2002, 02:40:05 AM »
You guys are very hard. I hate to see people say so many bad things about people. I know you all have it so bad that you need to vent on others but this is getting pretty bad.

First of all I'm sure that almost every one of you guys out there like Anna Nicole at one time or another. She has been a very sexy gal for many years.

Granted the girl has chubed up more then once in her career. But she does seem to come back.

And for anyone who has gone to the deep south you would know that there are a lot of girls or should I say southern ladies that speak very much like her and they too are not on drugs. So unless you know why say bad things about people you really do not know.

I am going to post a bunch of messages each with an attachment.  

I am going to do this to remind you all how beautiful Anna has and continues to be. I am sure that most of the guys here would love to go out with such a sexy gal and you would not be throwing her out of your bed.

Also remember that not all ladies age well. Anna is a gal with a lot in the trunk if you know what I mean.  But she still has a waist.

For all you know she has a throid problems and she is blowing up and she can't do anything about it.

I also think that a bunch of you just want to rag on her because she is still a star after all she has been through.

So I am just saying that you should all think before you throw mud. You might find that she is not as bad as you might think.  

Now I admit that i watch her show and i love it. She is like a real life Larry David. Wondering around this hell we call LA and dealing with all the shit and trying to get by.  I think if you really pay attention youuwould see that she is just like most of the people who live in America she just has a racy past.

And now for all the pictures.  I hope I can upload them ok.

I'll start with old ones and go to new.

Have some compassion!

Always,

Christine Allure    

*

ChristineAllure

  • E Cup
  • 386
    • www.christineallure.com
Re: Anna Nicole Smith (1967-2007) MERGED
« Reply #140 on: November 01, 2002, 02:41:26 AM »
Anna as Miss may 1992  

*

ChristineAllure

  • E Cup
  • 386
    • www.christineallure.com
Re: Anna Nicole Smith (1967-2007) MERGED
« Reply #141 on: November 01, 2002, 02:42:34 AM »
Anna Playmate of the Year 1993  

*

ChristineAllure

  • E Cup
  • 386
    • www.christineallure.com
Re: Anna Nicole Smith (1967-2007) MERGED
« Reply #142 on: November 01, 2002, 02:44:17 AM »
Anna Playmate of the Year 1993. You have got to love that ass You know you do!  

*

ChristineAllure

  • E Cup
  • 386
    • www.christineallure.com
Re: Anna Nicole Smith (1967-2007) MERGED
« Reply #143 on: November 01, 2002, 02:46:21 AM »
Oscars 1994 Good Photo. It is also funny how good you can look when one photographer takes your picture.  

*

ChristineAllure

  • E Cup
  • 386
    • www.christineallure.com
Re: Anna Nicole Smith (1967-2007) MERGED
« Reply #144 on: November 01, 2002, 02:48:44 AM »
Oscars 1994 Bad Photo. And how bad you can look when another photographer takes a picture of you at the same event in the same dress but wants to run it in a paper trying to make you look bad.  

*

ChristineAllure

  • E Cup
  • 386
    • www.christineallure.com
Re: Anna Nicole Smith (1967-2007) MERGED
« Reply #145 on: November 01, 2002, 02:50:22 AM »
Anna looking hot at her movie premiere To The Limit in 95  

*

ChristineAllure

  • E Cup
  • 386
    • www.christineallure.com
Re: Anna Nicole Smith (1967-2007) MERGED
« Reply #146 on: November 01, 2002, 02:52:12 AM »
Anna starting to get a bit of an ass in 95.  Still hot! Hocking a perfume called "Live" on AOL.  

*

ChristineAllure

  • E Cup
  • 386
    • www.christineallure.com
Re: Anna Nicole Smith (1967-2007) MERGED
« Reply #147 on: November 01, 2002, 02:54:07 AM »
Anna By Daniela Federici 1995. She is still hot and I'm sure most of you guys would still jump on it given the chance.  

*

ChristineAllure

  • E Cup
  • 386
    • www.christineallure.com
Re: Anna Nicole Smith (1967-2007) MERGED
« Reply #148 on: November 01, 2002, 02:56:54 AM »
Ok your super rich husband dies. Your son in law tries to fuck you out of every penny you are due. Your alone and broke.  Now that would drive a lot of gals to gain a few pounds.

But Anna comes back after loosing 50 pounds.  

*

ChristineAllure

  • E Cup
  • 386
    • www.christineallure.com
Re: Anna Nicole Smith (1967-2007) MERGED
« Reply #149 on: November 01, 2002, 02:59:34 AM »
gone are 50 pounds and she hot as hell again. Only your big contract with Lane Bryant says you need to be a little bit bigger or they are going to stop paying you the only real income you have.

No fat Anna in 2000!