*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Letha Weapons MERGED
« Reply #90 on: September 09, 2022, 08:26:04 AM »
 :)

*

Bramlet

  • 3994
Re: Letha Weapons MERGED
« Reply #91 on: September 09, 2022, 03:40:48 PM »
Great, so low hanging... sigh

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Letha Weapons MERGED
« Reply #92 on: December 22, 2022, 06:27:32 AM »
Found on the 43rd page. Big deal in the 90's and I remember she appeared on the TV show Married with Children as a stripper.  :)

*

Robin_K2

  • A Cup
  • 3443
Re: Letha Weapons MERGED
« Reply #93 on: December 23, 2022, 09:21:57 AM »
Great, so low hanging... sigh

We are agreed on the appeal of low-hangers!

*

Scarface

  • FF Cup
  • 4829
Re: Letha Weapons MERGED
« Reply #94 on: March 01, 2023, 03:27:09 PM »
 :)

Say Hello To My Little Friend!!

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Letha Weapons MERGED
« Reply #95 on: October 04, 2023, 06:34:37 AM »
Here she is with Ron Jeremy. Found her on the 53rd page. :)

Re: Letha Weapons MERGED
« Reply #96 on: October 04, 2023, 06:54:56 AM »
All but forgotten, but it is rather amazing to think of how we thought these 90s girls had such big fake boobs, when today we have so many girls with far bigger implants, who really aren't park of the business as much as they are just following their own desires to have incredibly large fake boobs.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Letha Weapons MERGED
« Reply #97 on: November 22, 2023, 06:13:29 AM »
When I found Deena Duos at the 26th page, I saw Letha Weapons nearby and so I'm bumping her up also.  :)

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Letha Weapons MERGED
« Reply #98 on: December 01, 2023, 06:20:14 AM »
I just bumped Echo valley and then Letha Weapons popped into my head. She derived her stage name from a popular series of movies of the 80's and 90's, Lethal Weapon. :)

*

phonehome1

  • A Cup
  • 545
Re: Letha Weapons MERGED
« Reply #99 on: December 01, 2023, 08:11:20 AM »
I just bumped Echo valley and then Letha Weapons popped into my head. She derived her stage name from a popular series of movies of the 80's and 90's, Lethal Weapon. :)

I met her at a club way back when when she was a feature

I got a private dance from her

Seemed sweet enough, not quite the GFE level of Casey James but in no way the typical clock watching Ok we are done type of thing either

She talked about recently having a kid and had had her boobs redone and they were a little smaller than these pics

I have a pic someplace I could dig up

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76312
Re: Letha Weapons MERGED
« Reply #100 on: January 27, 2024, 05:56:57 AM »
Busty Magazine covers Part 355: Letha Weapons

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Letha Weapons MERGED
« Reply #101 on: January 27, 2024, 06:16:48 AM »
Letha getting a protein supplement.  ;D

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76312
Re: Letha Weapons MERGED
« Reply #102 on: February 01, 2024, 03:30:48 PM »
Recent-ish pic...

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Letha Weapons MERGED
« Reply #103 on: February 01, 2024, 09:07:40 PM »
Recent-ish pic...

Good find. I haven't been able to get a relatively recent photo of her, so it is appreciated that you found one.  :)

*

lucaxyz2

  • ZZ cup
  • 3852
Re: Letha Weapons MERGED
« Reply #104 on: February 02, 2024, 12:24:47 AM »
Recent-ish pic...
thanks. She was born in 1972 so not so young but still fit!