Re: Question O' the Week (Vol. 5)
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2002, 03:01:00 PM »
The fact that I don't have to get a step ladder to reach high cupboard.(no offense to taller women.)

*

midsize

  • E Cup
  • 315
Re: Question O' the Week (Vol. 5)
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2002, 06:27:00 PM »
The fact that I'm lucky enough to be male in a male-dominated society. I can't say I like the fact that our society is male-dominated, but given that it is, I'd rather be male than female.

It's easier to be the norm than the exception.


*

Booby_Trapped

  • C Cup
  • 57
Re: Question O' the Week (Vol. 5)
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2002, 08:47:00 PM »
What is this Irish Girl, your thesis topic?

You know guys, your answers were suppose to mention some tie in with breasts.  

Anybody want to swap bunt cake recipes?  

Help! I can't stop staring at her tits.

Re: Question O' the Week (Vol. 5)
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2002, 08:57:00 PM »
How about a good recipe for making buttermilk biscuits?


[ January 14, 2002: Message edited by: Mammeistro ]


*

Kanodin

  • Banned User
  • 1325
Re: Question O' the Week (Vol. 5)
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2002, 09:43:00 PM »
Mammeister, that is the epitome of the LOL omG you are the best at making that humorous post that drags the topic off-course.  Priceless!

*

redtalon11

  • E Cup
  • 206
Re: Question O' the Week (Vol. 5)
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2002, 10:34:00 PM »
"Hey Nice Biscuits!"

Does that count as "on topic"?

Red Talon


*

Governor

  • D Cup
  • 139
Re: Question O' the Week (Vol. 5)
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2002, 05:45:00 AM »
Aside from not dealing with all the hygenic issues, and avalanche of doctors and specialty medical issues that comes with being a woman, by far and away the best part of being a man is being able to Take a Leak just about anywhere!

*

Prophet_Tenebrae

  • Breast Prophet
  • 4113
  • Prophet Of Darkness
    • FTF10 - FTF Superblog
Re: Question O' the Week (Vol. 5)
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2002, 07:46:00 AM »
Hmm, my favourite thing about being a guy. I'd have to say is the ability to just remain detatched and unemotional, even if someone calls me fat.

Re: Question O' the Week (Vol. 5)
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2002, 08:58:00 AM »
The fact that I don't have to worry about men looking at me.

Not having to squat to piss if I am camping.

Not having comercials talking about my hygenic needs i.e. Tampon comecials Yeast infection medication comecials.

The ability to be semi-crude in public and get away with it.

Not having to give birth.

I dont have to shave my armpits ever.(I do wash them.)(didn't want to leave myself open.)

I can wear shorts and not have to shave my legs.

The fact that I can have sex with a woman naturally with out prostetics or just two parts of my body.  

[ January 15, 2002: Message edited by: splicer ]


*

RemoWilliams

  • C Cup
  • 186
Re: Question O' the Week (Vol. 5)
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2002, 07:50:00 PM »
The best thing about being a guy are guy movies.
           I've read comments about upper-body strength, the ability to feel safe walking down the street, and peeing standing up as being the best.
           First off, my older sister is 6 ft. 2 inches, and has enough upper body strength to damn well do whatever she feels like. Secondly, I work out with a woman who competes at the national level at combat pistol shooting. If I had go through a war zone, she'd be my first choice for back-up.
And third, who cares how you pee. Are you expecting a olympic medal for best form?
           But, no matter how accomplished or diverse a woman may become, guy movies will still be our exclusive province. Me, my dad, and my brother-in-law got together on Sunday, had some drinks and barbeque, and watched Caddyshack.
           My mom did'nt bother joining us, and pointed out that we'd seen the movie about a hundred times already.
           So what? I could watch it a million times. Bill Murray would still be great.
           "Cinderella story.... from outa nowhere..."

                  Remo Williams
                    Master of Sinanju


*

sheber

  • Shasta'man
  • 8577
    • http://www.bearchive.com/~shasta/
Re: Question O' the Week (Vol. 5)
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2002, 08:54:00 PM »
We have a pool. And a pond. The pond would be good for you.....
[Rent this space]

*

fitz

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 15
    • none
Re: Question O' the Week (Vol. 5)
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2002, 10:28:00 PM »
I echo many earlier responses, but I like not being a slave to fashion.  Both my first and second wives themselves had the same attitude, so it is not exclusively a male quality.

*

ApesMa

  • F Cup
  • 506
Re: Question O' the Week (Vol. 5)
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2002, 01:32:00 AM »
I'd have to echo the other repsonses and say I like the low-maintenance part, and the lack of gross-out TV commercials (OK, a decade or so ago there was an ad for some product for jock itch, but that's the only example I can think of and it wasn't on for very long).

Being the initiator?  I'm not sure that's all that great.  Seems to me that effectively women have most, if not all, the power in that respect. Remember the studies that show that while men think they initiate, in fact, they are responding to nonverbal cues from women?  The women are the ones who, like Nero in the Colosseum, can give thumbs up or down at their whim, and the nonverbal cues give them, as they say in the covert operations biz, plausible deniability.

As for the world being male-dominated....read any Warren Farrell lately?  Start with The Myth of Male Power.


Re: Question O' the Week (Vol. 5)
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2002, 12:06:00 PM »
women - the original subliminal ad

-Munch "Someone should bottle em" Wolf


*

midsize

  • E Cup
  • 315
Re: Question O' the Week (Vol. 5)
« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2002, 07:41:00 PM »
Start by recommending a book about 'mythical' male power that's written by a woman, and maybe I'll read it.

If you seriously believe that our society is not dominated by males, you are deluded.