Sexy Reaction Videos
« on: February 09, 2002, 02:02:00 PM »
I'm sure some people are tiring of seeing me post about this thing but I hope some are still interested.

I've just posted the next girl from the game to my Yahoo Briefcase at: http://briefcase.yahoo.com/maxer122970

Also, for those having problems with DivX I've started to post the files in yet another briefcase in Quicktime format: http://briefcase.yahoo.com/maxer1229702

I'll keep everyone updated on the status of my briefcases as I post more to each of them!  Hope someone is enjoying this!

[ February 09, 2002: Message edited by: Maxer ]


*

Fraction

  • E Cup
  • 272
Re: Sexy Reaction Videos
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2002, 02:54:00 PM »
Good stuff. It's really a pain in the ass to play through the game every time to get a 10 second cut scene. Thanks.

*

Fraction

  • E Cup
  • 272
Re: Sexy Reaction Videos
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2002, 02:59:00 PM »
Just wondering, was anyone else having problems with Pink #4? It was the only file that didn't run for me.

*

Tux

  • X Cup
  • 2320
Re: Sexy Reaction Videos
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2002, 04:35:00 AM »
Wow, didn't know that there was different video for the 4th girl (the small "tough" girl).  The one I keep getting has her wearing the blonde's red vinyl dress.
...still trying to cut down his Pocky habit to 2 packs a day.

*

jeddymaster

  • D Cup
  • 163
Re: Sexy Reaction Videos
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2002, 03:59:00 PM »
I wasn't able to get any of them to play.  Is there a specific codex I need to play them?  I have the divx 4 codex as well as Realplayer and M$'s PoS.  But on every one I got the error "Unable to render video stream."
Nothing says love like a monkey!

Re: Sexy Reaction Videos
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2002, 07:04:00 PM »
Well, you could try the quicktime clips, they should be pretty universally compatible.  I'll post the codec I used for anyone who wants to keep trying the AVIs.

I've got one set of vids for each girl.  I guess I need to play the game some more and get the other vids if there are more... hmm....

Re: Sexy Reaction Videos
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2002, 07:16:00 PM »
Hey Tux, here's a thought.
 Which girl do you start the game against?  It may vary the videos depending on the first opponent, just a thought.

*

The Warlock

  • X Cup
  • 1663
Re: Sexy Reaction Videos
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2002, 09:28:00 PM »
Well, it looks like the Yahoo police have already got to you.    The first briefcase is 'overloaded' and the second has been disabled.  Bastards.

The Warlock


Re: Sexy Reaction Videos
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2002, 12:05:00 AM »
Hate yahoo, hate yahoo, hate yahoo...

Anyway.... The main briefcase is still up just a little overvisited.  It's clear right now for downloading.  As for the second one, I have no idea.  I can log in and view all my files.  It's set for age restriction so it should be clear of Yahoo's rules.  I'll try to find out why it has been disabled.  I'm guessing something to do with numerous accesses... just a guess.  I'll keep posting with updates.

Also, in case anyone is wondering, I posted the Purple haired girl to the main briefcase, download away!

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/maxer122970

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/maxer1229702

[ February 10, 2002: Message edited by: Maxer ]


*

Tux

  • X Cup
  • 2320
Re: Sexy Reaction Videos
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2002, 04:01:00 AM »
The 1st girl, the one with the pink hair.
...still trying to cut down his Pocky habit to 2 packs a day.

*

The Warlock

  • X Cup
  • 1663
Re: Sexy Reaction Videos
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2002, 11:07:00 PM »
Maybe it's just my bad timing, but again, as of right now, the first case is 'overloaded' (comes back 503) and the second has been shut down.  Yahoo bites.  

The Warlock


*

Tux

  • X Cup
  • 2320
Re: Sexy Reaction Videos
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2002, 05:48:00 AM »
Probably bad timing.  I go to it in the dead of night and I haven't had a problem.
...still trying to cut down his Pocky habit to 2 packs a day.

Re: Sexy Reaction Videos
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2002, 12:38:00 PM »
Ugh, okay, here's the word on my stuff.

Yahoo has completely closed down the second briefcase.  Why they targeted the QT clips I dunno but I guess I'll try to find somewhere else to host the QT files.  The main briefcase is up and running now.  I'll keep everyone informaed and keep trying to cap the other videos in the game.


http://briefcase.yahoo.com/maxer122970


*

Funkbass

  • C Cup
  • 58
    • www3.bearchive.com/~funkbass
Re: Sexy Reaction Videos
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2002, 01:38:00 AM »
Looks like someone erased your main folder too.  I hope you let us know where to find the clips when you get another server.

*

The Warlock

  • X Cup
  • 1663
Re: Sexy Reaction Videos
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2002, 04:54:00 PM »
Still comes back 503 and the thumbs never load.  

The Warlock