*

Cynful_Delirium

  • A Cup
  • 374
Re: Costumes Cosplay MERGED
« Reply #615 on: August 30, 2013, 10:49:30 AM »
For the very first time, I'll be going to a big Comic Con with lots of cosplay. "Rose City Comic con" up in Portland Oregon. I'm trying to decide on the two costumes I'll take with me. I just put together this new Alien spacesuit.  :D
"I find that big breasts have their own gravitational pull. When men try not to look, they seem to can't help, but stare."

I retain the copyrights to all the photos of myself.

*

transmogrifer

  • A Cup
  • 305
Re: Costumes Cosplay MERGED
« Reply #616 on: August 30, 2013, 02:56:43 PM »
can't wait to see what the other costume is  :o

*

rtpoe

  • Old Fart
  • 12420
Re: Costumes Cosplay MERGED
« Reply #617 on: August 30, 2013, 10:35:33 PM »
For the very first time, I'll be going to a big Comic Con with lots of cosplay. "Rose City Comic con" up in Portland Oregon. I'm trying to decide on the two costumes I'll take with me. I just put together this new Alien spacesuit.  :D

Sexy Alien Space Babes! My favorite! You can **65** me anytime!
rtpoe

Well, it's a marvelous night for a Moondance
With the stars up above in your eyes
A fantabulous night to make romance
'Neath the cover of October skies
And all the leaves on the trees are falling
To the sound of the breezes that blow...

Van Morrison, Moondance

*

Eliza D

  • A Cup
  • 2251
  • Eliza DewliDDil
    • Email
Re: Costumes Cosplay MERGED
« Reply #618 on: August 30, 2013, 11:33:13 PM »
For the very first time, I'll be going to a big Comic Con with lots of cosplay. "Rose City Comic con" up in Portland Oregon. I'm trying to decide on the two costumes I'll take with me. I just put together this new Alien spacesuit.  :D

Very cute!  How do you fit in there?  :P
It's all about the fantasy...
~ELIZA DewliDDil
                                        ALL PICTURES COPYRIGHT © ELIZA DEWLIDDIL

*

Cynful_Delirium

  • A Cup
  • 374
Re: Costumes Cosplay MERGED
« Reply #619 on: August 31, 2013, 11:22:45 AM »
 :-* Thank you for the replies. I really loved wearing my alien spacesuit, it felt like I was wearing nothing at so. Even though my boobs are really big I've found that I can wear size "small" which gives me a good tight fit, just so everything is really stretchy! ;D
"I find that big breasts have their own gravitational pull. When men try not to look, they seem to can't help, but stare."

I retain the copyrights to all the photos of myself.

*

Starscream

  • +3 Custom Title
  • 1717
  • +1 Custom Title
Re: Costumes Cosplay MERGED
« Reply #620 on: September 01, 2013, 06:34:26 AM »
I must say, this Ivy Doomkitty person is pretty curvy.

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76386
Re: Costumes Cosplay MERGED
« Reply #621 on: September 05, 2013, 12:04:37 PM »
 ;D

*

TF22

  • J Cup
  • 390
Re: Costumes Cosplay MERGED
« Reply #622 on: September 05, 2013, 02:35:37 PM »


Dunno why it's so small...

*

gonZo

  • pain in the ass moderator
  • 9719
Re: Costumes Cosplay MERGED
« Reply #623 on: September 05, 2013, 04:07:53 PM »
Dunno why it's so small...

Because the forum software automatically thumbnails GIFs.

*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: Costumes Cosplay MERGED
« Reply #624 on: September 06, 2013, 12:15:36 AM »
The Amy Anderson gif makes for a great avy if anybody wants it ;).

AD
8)
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Costumes Cosplay MERGED
« Reply #625 on: September 08, 2013, 11:18:35 AM »
 :)
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

Bondo

  • D Cup
  • 198
Re: Costumes Cosplay MERGED
« Reply #626 on: September 11, 2013, 09:43:38 AM »
 ;D

Mod edit: apologies if this is obvious to all, but that looks like sundreams90 from reddit to me. I don't follow her on reddit, so I have no idea if she's into cosplay, but if it's not her, she has a twin and the press should be notified. -Pal ;)
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 12:37:03 PM by Palomine »

Re: Costumes Cosplay MERGED
« Reply #627 on: September 11, 2013, 10:02:34 AM »
So, the SyFy (ugh, hate that spelling) channel has a new reality show called "Heroes of Cosplay" about the obvious.  It's locked on Hulu until a few days from now (b/c of some 30-day delay for SyFy--ugh--series that go to Hulu).  But, it turns out that Yaya Han is one of the cosplayers they're regularly following around to conventions and filming, so clearly this is something worth watching.  Though apparently it's played up "drama" for, well, dramatic effect and there's been some flak thrown around over comments made between/about the cosplayers.  Anyway, so Yaya made a video attempting to defuse some of that:


(click thumbnail for video)

In other news, Yaya has a YouTube channel!  Maybe that isn't news for everyone, but here it is anyway.  Not a lot of videos there, so in the meantime here she is rocking another Power Girl comic-cover pose:
be seeing you...

*

Bondo

  • D Cup
  • 198
Re: Costumes Cosplay MERGED
« Reply #628 on: September 11, 2013, 07:13:23 PM »
Yes, it is Sundreams90

*

Captain Nemo

  • B Cup
  • 2718
    • Email
Re: Costumes Cosplay MERGED
« Reply #629 on: September 12, 2013, 03:48:01 AM »
A little more of power 8)
Please comment
Note: If this post's image is marked as "linked from my morphs thread" you probably cannot see the full image, but you can find it @ (click below):

click here, find the image (usually near the date of this post), click to enlarge, and "download image"