Re: In love with Amanda Love from Cosmid - DO NOT POST HER PAID CONTENT
« Reply #362 on: November 12, 2020, 07:16:34 PM »
 :)

p0p0

• A Cup
« Reply #363 on: November 24, 2020, 04:19:15 PM »
She looks so different now.

I’m subscribed to her patreon but what’s interesting is she doesn’t show her face anymore

vesperia

• A Cup
« Reply #364 on: November 25, 2020, 01:18:08 PM »
I know we can't post her content but how big is she now. I heard she's only been growing bigger since she went to patreon

« Reply #365 on: November 25, 2020, 04:03:46 PM »
She looks so different now.

I’m subscribed to her patreon but what’s interesting is she doesn’t show her face anymore

I think that's just a side-effect of everyone being there for her boobs. I left last month (couldn't afford it anymore), but there was still the occasional full-body or face-cleavage pic.

I guess its just hard for her to fit her face and boobs in the same frame, and well everyone is there for the boobs!

salem

« Reply #366 on: December 09, 2020, 02:25:47 AM »

salem

« Reply #367 on: December 22, 2020, 07:27:19 PM »

salem

« Reply #368 on: January 01, 2021, 07:35:44 PM »

salem

« Reply #369 on: February 03, 2021, 05:00:25 AM »

Real

• G Cup
« Reply #370 on: September 18, 2021, 08:42:27 AM »
Don't want to possibly break any rules but do a simple google search for "amanda love hardcore"

I don't know how I missed that for so long...
My current avatar is: Manda Dawn

flashbigger

• C Cup
« Reply #371 on: May 15, 2022, 12:53:31 PM »
Just got done going through her patreon content. Though she still seems to be growing rather quickly, the last time she did a bra update, she was wearing a custom 34X(US),34Q(UK) bra. Her bazooms are down past her hips and getting fuller and wider all the time. It's completely freaking unreal, but also undeniably completely real. Her thighs are getting thick and meaty, and her waist is still tiny. I don't know if she found a genie, helped out a gypsy, or was simply the favorite of the Boob Goddess, but she's unbelievably epic.

In the immortal words of Bobby Hill: "I'm gonna need a window seat, cuz this flower - is wilting."
Another Velvet Morning for Me.
-The Verve

Shadowmuse Blown

• Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
« Reply #372 on: May 15, 2022, 02:04:11 PM »
Just got done going through her patreon content. Though she still seems to be growing rather quickly, the last time she did a bra update, she was wearing a custom 34X(US),34Q(UK) bra. Her bazooms are down past her hips and getting fuller and wider all the time. It's completely freaking unreal, but also undeniably completely real. Her thighs are getting thick and meaty, and her waist is still tiny. I don't know if she found a genie, helped out a gypsy, or was simply the favorite of the Boob Goddess, but she's unbelievably epic.

In the immortal words of Bobby Hill: "I'm gonna need a window seat, cuz this flower - is wilting."

Is she going by that name there?  Going to Patreon.com and searching for Amanda Love isn’t returning any results for me.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

salem

« Reply #373 on: May 15, 2022, 03:32:16 PM »

Is she going by that name there?  Going to Patreon.com and searching for Amanda Love isn’t returning any results for me.

Try ‘Manda Dawn’