*

Real

  • G Cup
  • 2479
Re: Milena Velba (non-Daktari pix, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #1020 on: January 25, 2018, 01:36:00 AM »
I always thought it was a shame we never saw more of Lisa Dane. Underrated IMO.
My current avatar is: Manda Dawn

*

Spinster

  • ^ K Cup ^
  • 4569
Re: Milena Velba (non-Daktari pix, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #1021 on: January 26, 2018, 11:07:54 PM »
I think this is her?

*

Swill

  • A Cup
  • 1475
    • twitter.com/IDtheseboobs
Re: Milena Velba (non-Daktari pix, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #1022 on: January 28, 2018, 09:47:59 PM »

Re: Milena Velba (non-Daktari pix, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #1023 on: January 29, 2018, 08:21:33 AM »
That last one is a FANTASTIC shot of Ms. Velba... thanks for posting it.

*

pilotblaze

  • XYZZY Cup
  • 2818
Re: Milena Velba (non-Daktari pix, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #1024 on: January 29, 2018, 02:02:18 PM »
She definitely does have "real" job now - if I can find a candid of her at work (I'm not that hopeful) I'll post it.  I'm not sure if this is the first non-modeling job she's had since her debut but I never got the sense that modeling took up most of her time.

What sort of work is she doing in her real job? Office work, sales...?

She's a nurse

Is she really a medical professional?
Or is that just a lactation joke?   ;D

-D'Artagnian
I Am: Surfing With The Alien, while gripping The Bells Of Lal (part 2).
           Please don't slip on the Snake Oil, Mr. Spock.

Holdsworth Lives.

*

Swill

  • A Cup
  • 1475
    • twitter.com/IDtheseboobs
Re: Milena Velba (non-Daktari pix, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #1025 on: January 29, 2018, 09:33:20 PM »
She definitely does have "real" job now - if I can find a candid of her at work (I'm not that hopeful) I'll post it.  I'm not sure if this is the first non-modeling job she's had since her debut but I never got the sense that modeling took up most of her time.

What sort of work is she doing in her real job? Office work, sales...?

She's a nurse

Is she really a medical professional?
Or is that just a lactation joke?   ;D

-D'Artagnian

She's really a nurse and she works with special needs patients.     

*

Zealot

  • E Cup
  • 1452
Re: Milena Velba (non-Daktari pix, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #1026 on: January 29, 2018, 11:18:21 PM »
She really is wife material.

*

Spinster

  • ^ K Cup ^
  • 4569
Re: Milena Velba (non-Daktari pix, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #1027 on: February 02, 2018, 08:21:01 PM »
New video of Milena Velba & Nadine Jansen together in 'Swat'.....it's really hot.

*

Rick

  • *
  • 14
    • Email
Re: Milena Velba (non-Daktari pix, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #1028 on: February 03, 2018, 03:56:03 PM »
New video of Milena Velba & Nadine Jansen together in 'Swat'.....it's really hot.
That's great news, but I don't see any mention of it on Nadine's site. Any clues?

*

Spinster

  • ^ K Cup ^
  • 4569
Re: Milena Velba (non-Daktari pix, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #1029 on: February 03, 2018, 05:43:43 PM »
New video of Milena Velba & Nadine Jansen together in 'Swat'.....it's really hot.
That's great news, but I don't see any mention of it on Nadine's site. Any clues?

Milena's site.

*

mini

  • A Cup
  • 221
Re: Milena Velba (non-Daktari pix, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #1030 on: February 03, 2018, 06:20:31 PM »
isnt milenas site closed  down?

*

Spinster

  • ^ K Cup ^
  • 4569
Re: Milena Velba (non-Daktari pix, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #1031 on: February 03, 2018, 06:48:04 PM »
I just read it off the picture. I guess it is.

*

Swill

  • A Cup
  • 1475
    • twitter.com/IDtheseboobs
Re: Milena Velba (non-Daktari pix, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #1032 on: February 03, 2018, 11:37:54 PM »
isnt milenas site closed  down?

This site is still running.  A few days ago they posted a remastered video clip

*

texman

  • A Cup
  • 160
    • Follow me on Twitter @Texman90
Re: Milena Velba (non-Daktari pix, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #1033 on: February 17, 2018, 10:16:40 PM »
Who is the artist behind this pic and does he/she take art commissions?

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Texman90

Re: Milena Velba (non-Daktari pix, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #1034 on: February 18, 2018, 09:26:01 AM »
Who is the artist behind this pic and does he/she take art commissions?



That would be HMB-Art can be found on Deviantart and going from their gallery folders yes they do take commissions.