*

pilotblaze

  • XYZZY Cup
  • 2818
Re: Milena Velba (non-Daktari pix, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #990 on: September 10, 2016, 01:52:02 PM »
There is a rumor...
Deep in the wilds of the Internets there lurks a popular video hosting site.
Somewhere within is a video that purports to teach a method of constructing a favorite type of foundation garment in your own domicile, for minimal USD currency.
Hearsay is that one might find it interesting.   :)

But it might come from a prohibited source.

-D'Artagnian
Word on the street is... It's not a jockstrap. :D
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 08:24:59 AM by pilotblaze »
I Am: Surfing With The Alien, while gripping The Bells Of Lal (part 2).
           Please don't slip on the Snake Oil, Mr. Spock.

Holdsworth Lives.

*

Swill

  • A Cup
  • 1475
    • twitter.com/IDtheseboobs
Re: Milena Velba (non-Daktari pix, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #991 on: September 12, 2016, 07:42:59 PM »
Unfortunate that these two didn't work together again


Re: Milena Velba (non-Daktari pix, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #992 on: September 12, 2016, 08:22:52 PM »
There's still time, I say. Would be a great way for Milena's site to go out. 

The problem would be getting Chloe to agree to it. Chloe's a bit of a diva about such things, or so I have heard.  If she poses with another woman she's always sure she's going to be the star. That's probably why she never did anything with Milena again. 
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 08:24:29 PM by Rentahero »

*

Spinster

  • ^ K Cup ^
  • 4569
Re: Milena Velba (non-Daktari pix, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #993 on: September 15, 2016, 03:12:25 PM »
There's still time, I say. Would be a great way for Milena's site to go out.

Wouldn't that be great? Milena just floods us with content at the end as a going away gift.  ;D

*

Swill

  • A Cup
  • 1475
    • twitter.com/IDtheseboobs
Re: Milena Velba (non-Daktari pix, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #994 on: December 04, 2016, 01:22:25 AM »
Rockin out with the band (2011)
« Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 01:46:46 AM by Swill »

*

SwitcherX

  • Legend
  • 6952
Re: Milena Velba (non-Daktari pix, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #995 on: December 23, 2016, 02:13:11 AM »
was told this was taken a couple of months before she appeared on Bettie's site
Switcher X
A.K.A. Tina Fey Eichmann

"Thank you herr professor Tina Fey Eichmann, nuclear brain surgeon and moustache jockey."
-- Mammeister


"SwitcherX, you were always Mammeister's favorite...you bastard."
-- Notty

*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: Milena Velba (non-Daktari pix, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #996 on: January 10, 2017, 11:29:34 AM »
i tip my hat to top hat
I'm walkin' here

*

chorizo

  • B Cup
  • 1502
Re: Milena Velba (non-Daktari pix, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #997 on: January 18, 2017, 02:16:15 AM »
Had to purchase 2 seats...

*

Swill

  • A Cup
  • 1475
    • twitter.com/IDtheseboobs
Re: Milena Velba (non-Daktari pix, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #998 on: April 17, 2017, 08:40:31 PM »
This isn't a boob-centric photo but it gives some context of her pre-modeling appearance.  This was taken around 1997 or 1998.

*

Swill

  • A Cup
  • 1475
    • twitter.com/IDtheseboobs
Re: Milena Velba (non-Daktari pix, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #999 on: June 16, 2017, 04:24:07 PM »
2010

*

Swill

  • A Cup
  • 1475
    • twitter.com/IDtheseboobs
Re: Milena Velba (non-Daktari pix, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #1000 on: June 18, 2017, 10:02:57 PM »
Was the Milena announcement retirement premature again?

Daktari model Arena posted the picture below on her social media page (the one created by Mark Zuckerberg) page on June 7 with the caption "Shooting with Milenka Velba"  A few days later the photoset with Milena and Arena was officially released.

Recall the official retirement statement from 2016:  "As I have said before I will stop modeling at the end of this year, but we have worked a little bit in advance, so this site will offer more photosets and videos until summer next year."

So if I think one of these two things is going on.  Either Milena is still actively shooting or the photoshoot with Arena was done in 2016 but Arena made her social media post just a few days before the release.  I'm actually leaning towards thinking the photoshoot was done recently because I think it's unlikely Arena would post essentially a behind the scenes pic five or six months after the work was completed.

*

color_stamp

  • A Cup
  • 3
Re: Milena Velba (non-Daktari pix, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #1001 on: July 19, 2017, 12:22:58 AM »
So if I think one of these two things is going on.  Either Milena is still actively shooting or the photoshoot with Arena was done in 2016 but Arena made her social media post just a few days before the release.  I'm actually leaning towards thinking the photoshoot was done recently because I think it's unlikely Arena would post essentially a behind the scenes pic five or six months after the work was completed.

Well, judging from this bit from her interview you might be right.

" 2Busty: What is the reason for Your retirement?
Milena : People steal too much. [...] from the financial point of view it made no sense to continue. Daktari just had an idea to make an emergency call to make the site continue. I am not sure if this will help. But believe me, I would like to continue with the whole program, photos and videos. Do you see a chance? "

Although she also says many times that she already has a new job. Maybe it's full time modelling with the new job on the side or maybe it's the new job full-time with modelling on the side.

But oh well, we might never know.

P.S.: Is Milena the woman behind Arena? I can't really make her out.

Re: Milena Velba (non-Daktari pix, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #1002 on: July 19, 2017, 04:09:43 AM »
I want Milena's and her crew to do well, but they need to get with the times.  Hope isn't going to keep things afloat.  Update the site and do some actual marketing. 

*

Swill

  • A Cup
  • 1475
    • twitter.com/IDtheseboobs
Re: Milena Velba (non-Daktari pix, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #1003 on: July 19, 2017, 01:49:52 PM »
So if I think one of these two things is going on.  Either Milena is still actively shooting or the photoshoot with Arena was done in 2016 but Arena made her social media post just a few days before the release.  I'm actually leaning towards thinking the photoshoot was done recently because I think it's unlikely Arena would post essentially a behind the scenes pic five or six months after the work was completed.

Well, judging from this bit from her interview you might be right.

" 2Busty: What is the reason for Your retirement?
Milena : People steal too much. [...] from the financial point of view it made no sense to continue. Daktari just had an idea to make an emergency call to make the site continue. I am not sure if this will help. But believe me, I would like to continue with the whole program, photos and videos. Do you see a chance? "

Although she also says many times that she already has a new job. Maybe it's full time modelling with the new job on the side or maybe it's the new job full-time with modelling on the side.

But oh well, we might never know.

P.S.: Is Milena the woman behind Arena? I can't really make her out.

She definitely does have "real" job now - if I can find a candid of her at work (I'm not that hopeful) I'll post it.  I'm not sure if this is the first non-modeling job she's had since her debut but I never got the sense that modeling took up most of her time. 

*

Spinster

  • ^ K Cup ^
  • 4569
Re: Milena Velba (non-Daktari pix, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #1004 on: July 19, 2017, 11:46:20 PM »
 ;D