*

hourglass

  • E Cup
  • 789
Re: 4 foot 10, shorter, and Busty!
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2003, 06:03:39 AM »
Quote:


Holy crap, you just described my wife!

I'm a happy man,
Matt  


 good for you MAtt!  Would she let you post a picture or two?

*

ninjrk

  • F Cup
  • 684
Re: 4 foot 10, shorter, and Busty!
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2003, 05:00:35 PM »
Quote:

Quote:


Holy crap, you just described my wife!

I'm a happy man,
Matt  


 good for you MAtt!  Would she let you post a picture or two?  




I'm still trying to talk her into it.  She'll weaken, I know it. . .

Matt  
Be nice to everyone you meet, but have a plan to kill them if you have to.

"the only thing unnatural about my tits is how fucking amazing they are!"  LOL

*

Taboo

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 42
Re: 4 foot 10, shorter, and Busty!
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2003, 08:55:12 PM »
I am totally obsessed with really short girls in general... stacked ones are that much better.

And no I don't mean like Bridget The Midget short..... just you know..... short.

**add this topic to my list of "little things I wish I had their own damn archives like here list..  

*

Variant

  • C Cup
  • 131
Re: 4 foot 10, shorter, and Busty!
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2003, 09:37:55 PM »
Liana over at Lushboobs.com is about 5' even, I think. With 38KK breasts. She probably qualifies for short with big breasts...

 Liana (taken from her free section)



 

*

GALVATRON

  • Z Cup
  • 2988
  • Obey Billy Zane
    • UndeadRobot
Re: 4 foot 10, shorter, and Busty!
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2003, 09:54:32 PM »
Quote:

O.K., if the definition of short is 5'3" or shorter, I'm surprised Galvatron hasn't threatened to vaporize us for not mentioning JLH.  She's 5'3".  




bwwaaaahhh! Good work ElmerFudd. But, I actually haven't noticed this thread because I feel that all human flesh creatures are kind of short. Even Rumble and Frenzy tower over your average earthling.  

*

Jet

  • F Cup
  • 437
Re: 4 foot 10, shorter, and Busty!
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2003, 10:40:37 PM »
I think this one is too tall^  
 
I like big boobs and I cannot lie...

*

netman99

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 18
Re: 4 foot 10, shorter, and Busty!
« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2003, 11:00:22 PM »
Great topic!

Almost all of my BE fantasies are of a tall girl like Nichol Kidman, getting shorter as her boobs get bigger, hips wider, legs shapelier etc…
 

*

buckeyesrule

  • C Cup
  • 62
Re: 4 foot 10, shorter, and Busty!
« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2003, 11:22:57 PM »
Surprised no one has mentioned the "retired" Subgirlie.  To me she was the epitome of the all natural short and stacked. And as far as Lushboobs goes, i'd love to see the insides of that site, but $30 is the most expensive monthly rate I have seen for a big tit site.  Is it worth it?  I love teaser pics and clothed pics, seems as if that is her style?

Opinions??  Thanks guys.  
 

*

McKormick

  • X Cup
  • 1536
Re: 4 foot 10, shorter, and Busty!
« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2003, 12:09:31 AM »
This Webbitch person looks interesting.

*

Scarlet

  • E Cup
  • 250
Re: 4 foot 10, shorter, and Busty!
« Reply #39 on: November 18, 2003, 12:28:37 AM »

I have to agree with all of you, short girls with big breasts are yummy...
~Smirk~

 
§çärlë†

"If Life Hands Yøu Lemøns, Run Arøund Squirting Citric Acid In Peøples Eyes"

*

thcbl

  • G Cup
  • 1075
Re: 4 foot 10, shorter, and Busty!
« Reply #40 on: November 18, 2003, 10:56:53 AM »
Quote:

TH..Who is that gal in your avatar?  




That lovely lady would be my girlfriend ... who surprisingly, is the last person to have posted to this thread before this post.

*

PinkfairyLotus

  • Think Pink
  • 200
    • http://www.jabarchives.com/pink/
Re: 4 foot 10, shorter, and Busty!
« Reply #41 on: November 18, 2003, 11:14:40 AM »
I am about 4 foot nine inches... I prefer shorter women myself.
But I like them taller than me (which they mostly are)

I like short, young girls with big breasts and a school girl outfit on *drooool*
"My breasts arnt that big compared to everyone else's at BEA!!! I am only a 32G!!!" - Pink

*

E_W

  • X Cup
  • 2225
Re: 4 foot 10, shorter, and Busty!
« Reply #42 on: November 18, 2003, 11:29:50 AM »
Quote:

I like short, young girls with big breasts and a school girl outfit on *drooool*  




I know what you mean.  Kathleen Olsson here is a rare example of a successful Swedish glamour model who's not towering above the majority of women.  She's nearly a full head shorter than Victoria Silvstedt, for example.

   

Watch out, looks like those buttons are going to pop off any minute now.

*

largebreastfan

  • D Cup
  • 158
Re: 4 foot 10, shorter, and Busty!
« Reply #43 on: November 18, 2003, 04:47:25 PM »
Thanks TH...Any chance of a look at the full size pic?

Cheers

 
"Jesus died for somebody else's sins but not mine"

" Your God is dead...And noone cares"

*

JOHNNY

  • D Cup
  • 139
Re: 4 foot 10, shorter, and Busty!
« Reply #44 on: November 18, 2003, 05:17:57 PM »