*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Why so few Indian/Pakistani models?
« Reply #1740 on: November 04, 2022, 02:21:21 PM »
Meanwhile, more of what this thread is really about:

_notyourbustybaby on Reddit
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Why so few Indian/Pakistani models?
« Reply #1741 on: November 04, 2022, 02:29:38 PM »
IG miss_arohi_i
I think I got it wrong. This actually seems to be Shivona (IG shiviconic7).

Here she is in motion.
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Why so few Indian/Pakistani models?
« Reply #1742 on: November 06, 2022, 06:40:10 AM »
 :)

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Why so few Indian/Pakistani models?
« Reply #1743 on: November 06, 2022, 07:12:40 AM »
:)
I wasn't able to determine her age but that is from a series of photographs taken among the Romani of Rajasthan, in 2014.
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Why so few Indian/Pakistani models?
« Reply #1744 on: November 06, 2022, 07:16:53 AM »
:)
I wasn't able to determine her age but that is from a series of photographs taken among the Romani of Rajasthan, in 2014.

When I look for photos of Indian women, I use the 18+ standard in my search. I hope you are not insinuating that I'm using a ch1ld as a model. :P

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Why so few Indian/Pakistani models?
« Reply #1745 on: November 06, 2022, 07:21:54 AM »

When I look for photos of Indian women, I use the 18+ standard in my search. I hope you are not insinuating that I'm using a ch1ld as a model. :P
No, I'm just saying that I'm not 100% sure that she isn't. The source website doesn't indicate it. You know I always err on the side of caution for anything I post in this Forum; if it's not explicitly clear or not explicitly confirmed that the person in the photo isn't an adult, I just don't post it.
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Why so few Indian/Pakistani models?
« Reply #1746 on: November 07, 2022, 07:05:10 AM »
She is a Punjabi woman but can't find name.  :P

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34100
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Why so few Indian/Pakistani models?
« Reply #1747 on: November 07, 2022, 06:47:52 PM »
She is a Punjabi woman but can't find name.  :P

That is her name at the bottom of the pic, Nidhi Mohan Kamal.

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Why so few Indian/Pakistani models?
« Reply #1748 on: November 07, 2022, 09:27:14 PM »
She is a Punjabi woman but can't find name.  :P

That is her name at the bottom of the pic, Nidhi Mohan Kamal.

Just because I have four eyes doesn't mean I always see or notice everything.  ::) :P ;) ;D

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Why so few Indian/Pakistani models?
« Reply #1749 on: November 08, 2022, 03:08:36 AM »
She is a Punjabi woman but can't find name.  :P

"Hi, I am Nidhi Mohan Kamal. I am 35 years old and I am from Delhi, India. I studied to be a food scientist and my passion for fitness led me into becoming a nutritionist, strength and ashtanga vinyasa trainer. I have been training for the last 18 years now and been a trainer for more than a decade."
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Why so few Indian/Pakistani models?
« Reply #1750 on: November 11, 2022, 09:40:56 PM »
Tehmeena Afzal
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Why so few Indian/Pakistani models?
« Reply #1751 on: November 14, 2022, 03:10:42 AM »
__Baconflavoredkisses on Reddit
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Why so few Indian/Pakistani models?
« Reply #1752 on: November 14, 2022, 07:55:47 AM »
 :)

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Why so few Indian/Pakistani models?
« Reply #1753 on: November 18, 2022, 06:50:17 AM »
Like Old Faithful, she's a reliable source.  :)

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Why so few Indian/Pakistani models?
« Reply #1754 on: November 19, 2022, 06:27:42 PM »
IG watersoul_official - if she keeps up like this, she may get her own thread soon.
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.