*

Laika_59

  • E Cup
  • 235
Re: Ewa Sonnet MERGED
« Reply #690 on: December 06, 2006, 04:07:43 AM »
Having just come back from Poland, I can confirm all the girls are as beautiful as she is. Not as busty though!

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: Ewa Sonnet MERGED
« Reply #691 on: December 06, 2006, 06:56:04 AM »
 
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

Good_Grip

  • P Cup
  • 1495
Re: Ewa Sonnet MERGED
« Reply #692 on: December 06, 2006, 10:17:02 AM »
DJ, have you guys at Pinup Fles ever tried to contract Ewa and talk her into posiing?
Good_Grip

*

Graham

  • C Cup
  • 96
Re: Ewa Sonnet MERGED
« Reply #693 on: February 01, 2007, 05:44:07 AM »
Who's worried ?  Not me, she still looks great.

*

c293716

  • D Cup
  • 159
Re: Ewa Sonnet MERGED
« Reply #694 on: February 01, 2007, 06:02:07 AM »
Who's your avatar graham???  She's multisexy.

*

Glottis

  • G Cup
  • 1305
Re: Ewa Sonnet MERGED
« Reply #695 on: February 01, 2007, 07:51:23 AM »
Quote:

Who's worried ?  Not me, she still looks great.



do you realize you bumped a thread from about 2 and a half years ago?

*

Laika_59

  • E Cup
  • 235
Re: Ewa Sonnet MERGED
« Reply #696 on: February 25, 2007, 02:28:32 AM »
The gold standard of Woman. Coming from Poland, that's not suprising....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02vbqZBwmo8

*

SwitcherX

  • Legend
  • 6948
Re: Ewa Sonnet MERGED
« Reply #697 on: February 25, 2007, 02:39:31 AM »
Has she ever posed fully nude?
Switcher X
A.K.A. Tina Fey Eichmann

"Thank you herr professor Tina Fey Eichmann, nuclear brain surgeon and moustache jockey."
-- Mammeister


"SwitcherX, you were always Mammeister's favorite...you bastard."
-- Notty

*

Executor

  • C Cup
  • 62
Re: Ewa Sonnet MERGED
« Reply #698 on: February 25, 2007, 03:03:30 AM »
Technically, no, but in the "Piecyk" set you can see her *ahem* crotchal region in a few pics.  I've attached the one where it's most visible.

Note: I haven't posted in a long while, so if this falls under "prohibited content" (I didn't see it in the current board rules, but I might just be blind), I apologize and will remove it if necessary.
どーして?
あなたが夜に自身を触れるから。
Quamobrem?
Quod tui tangis nocturne.


*

DJPFC

  • Z Cup
  • 7571
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
Re: Ewa Sonnet MERGED
« Reply #699 on: February 25, 2007, 01:42:28 PM »
Is that her music video of her music?
Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!



*

SwitcherX

  • Legend
  • 6948
Re: Ewa Sonnet MERGED
« Reply #700 on: February 25, 2007, 02:31:48 PM »
Quote:

Technically, no, but in the "Piecyk" set you can see her *ahem* crotchal region in a few pics.  I've attached the one where it's most visible.




Thanks.  


Quote:

Note: I haven't posted in a long while, so if this falls under "prohibited content" (I didn't see it in the current board rules, but I might just be blind), I apologize and will remove it if necessary.




I don't think busty.pl is a Daktari Lorenz site, so it's ok.  I think.  Right?  
Switcher X
A.K.A. Tina Fey Eichmann

"Thank you herr professor Tina Fey Eichmann, nuclear brain surgeon and moustache jockey."
-- Mammeister


"SwitcherX, you were always Mammeister's favorite...you bastard."
-- Notty

*

wingedassassin

  • F Cup
  • 502
Re: Ewa Sonnet MERGED
« Reply #701 on: February 25, 2007, 03:56:53 PM »
It's more than alright mate, it's NECESSARY!

*

Graham

  • C Cup
  • 96
Re: Ewa Sonnet MERGED
« Reply #702 on: March 06, 2007, 05:22:52 AM »
My avatar is the gorgeous Jan Burton :-)

*

Boob_maniac

  • E Cup
  • 294
Re: Ewa Sonnet MERGED
« Reply #703 on: March 06, 2007, 08:19:45 PM »
I didn't notice that she gain some weight, but I prefer chubby girl anyway.
Sorry for my english.

*

Laika_59

  • E Cup
  • 235
Re: Ewa Sonnet MERGED
« Reply #704 on: May 03, 2007, 01:56:48 PM »
Here's mine!



What's yours, and why?