*

Phoofy

  • 610
    • Email
Re: Tiffany Towers MERGED
« Reply #480 on: July 14, 2016, 01:36:53 PM »
Yes! It's the Tiffany Towers Show...

(Moderators Welcome!) ;D
If I can't find true love, I'm willing to settle for a nice shallow and tawdry succession of brief, meaningless, purely physical encounters...

*

Phoofy

  • 610
    • Email
Re: Tiffany Towers MERGED
« Reply #481 on: July 18, 2016, 01:06:54 PM »
Yes! it's the Tiffany Towers Show...

(Moderators Welcome!) ;D
If I can't find true love, I'm willing to settle for a nice shallow and tawdry succession of brief, meaningless, purely physical encounters...

*

Phoofy

  • 610
    • Email
Re: Tiffany Towers MERGED
« Reply #482 on: July 19, 2016, 01:19:39 PM »
Yes! it's the Tiffany Towers Show...

(Moderators Welcome!) ;D
If I can't find true love, I'm willing to settle for a nice shallow and tawdry succession of brief, meaningless, purely physical encounters...

*

coyote

  • G Cup
  • 1617
Re: Tiffany Towers MERGED
« Reply #483 on: July 20, 2016, 04:02:26 AM »
Fisherman's best capture.

*

Phoofy

  • 610
    • Email
Re: Tiffany Towers MERGED
« Reply #484 on: July 20, 2016, 01:31:05 PM »
Yes! it's the Tiffany Towers Show...

(Moderators Welcome!) ;D
If I can't find true love, I'm willing to settle for a nice shallow and tawdry succession of brief, meaningless, purely physical encounters...

*

Phoofy

  • 610
    • Email
Re: Tiffany Towers MERGED
« Reply #485 on: July 23, 2016, 12:56:39 PM »
Yes! it's the Tiffany Towers Show...

(Moderators Welcome!) ;D
If I can't find true love, I'm willing to settle for a nice shallow and tawdry succession of brief, meaningless, purely physical encounters...

*

Phoofy

  • 610
    • Email
Re: Tiffany Towers MERGED
« Reply #486 on: August 10, 2016, 04:28:30 PM »
Because I enjoy so very much le badinage passionant that seems to fill this forum, I've decided to return and post more scans!

(I confess that I like to do this when I'm not whining...)

Here's Tiffany Towers!

(This one's specially for Robin_K.  Hope you like it!)
If I can't find true love, I'm willing to settle for a nice shallow and tawdry succession of brief, meaningless, purely physical encounters...

*

Phoofy

  • 610
    • Email
Re: Tiffany Towers MERGED
« Reply #487 on: August 11, 2016, 04:58:23 PM »
Even more Tiffany...

From your friendly neighborhood Whiner...
If I can't find true love, I'm willing to settle for a nice shallow and tawdry succession of brief, meaningless, purely physical encounters...

*

Phoofy

  • 610
    • Email
Re: Tiffany Towers MERGED
« Reply #488 on: September 11, 2016, 11:39:24 AM »
Yes! it's the Tiffany Towers Show... ;D

(image not removed!
If I can't find true love, I'm willing to settle for a nice shallow and tawdry succession of brief, meaningless, purely physical encounters...

*

Phoofy

  • 610
    • Email
Re: Tiffany Towers MERGED
« Reply #489 on: September 24, 2016, 01:04:57 PM »
Yes! it's the Tiffany Towers Show... ;D

(image not removed!
If I can't find true love, I'm willing to settle for a nice shallow and tawdry succession of brief, meaningless, purely physical encounters...

*

Phoofy

  • 610
    • Email
Re: Tiffany Towers MERGED
« Reply #490 on: September 25, 2016, 02:03:58 PM »
Yes! it's the Tiffany Towers Show... ;D

(image not removed!
If I can't find true love, I'm willing to settle for a nice shallow and tawdry succession of brief, meaningless, purely physical encounters...

*

Jack59

  • D Cup
  • 861
Re: Tiffany Towers MERGED
« Reply #491 on: September 25, 2016, 05:12:48 PM »
Now that's the Tiffany we know and stroke to! Thanks Phoofy!

*

Phoofy

  • 610
    • Email
Re: Tiffany Towers MERGED
« Reply #492 on: November 06, 2016, 04:35:12 PM »
Yes! it's the Tiffany Towers Show... ;D

(image not removed!
If I can't find true love, I'm willing to settle for a nice shallow and tawdry succession of brief, meaningless, purely physical encounters...

*

Phoofy

  • 610
    • Email
Re: Tiffany Towers MERGED
« Reply #493 on: November 10, 2016, 05:21:22 PM »
Yes! it's the Tiffany Towers Show... ;D

(image not removed!
If I can't find true love, I'm willing to settle for a nice shallow and tawdry succession of brief, meaningless, purely physical encounters...

*

Phoofy

  • 610
    • Email
Re: Tiffany Towers MERGED
« Reply #494 on: December 11, 2016, 05:04:44 PM »
Yes! it's the Tiffany Towers Show... ;)

(image not removed)
If I can't find true love, I'm willing to settle for a nice shallow and tawdry succession of brief, meaningless, purely physical encounters...