*

siliconlover

  • E Cup
  • 339
Re: Seeking Polypropylene String Implants
« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2004, 07:48:26 AM »
   Ohhhh, yes please - can we see a few pics?  

I mean, 5'3", 115lbs and 2000cc's..........that has got to be amazing
  (turns green with jealousy)    
SiliconLover.....

"Cause Huge Round Fake Tits & Small Waists Go Together"

*

Bill

Re: Seeking Polypropylene String Implants
« Reply #46 on: February 13, 2004, 05:43:50 PM »
She was 115 when we first met.  I don't think she could get down to there again with 9 lbs of boobs on her chest.  But still 125 is a good weight.

   

*

MasterDragonfly

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 8040
  • sponsor of collared_cherri's 1000cc implants
    • Larger Implants Info
Re: Seeking Polypropylene String Implants
« Reply #47 on: February 14, 2004, 01:59:16 AM »
Bill, I think I speak for both myself and my fiancee when I say this:

  *whimper*

Ah well.  Maybe someday we'll find someone who will do the strings for her.  (Not in the USA, of course. )

Jim{ruby}  

*

Bill

Re: Seeking Polypropylene String Implants
« Reply #48 on: February 15, 2004, 07:38:03 PM »
Here's a pic I cropped showing the important stuff.  

*

hourglass

  • E Cup
  • 789
Re: Seeking Polypropylene String Implants
« Reply #49 on: February 15, 2004, 08:01:07 PM »
wow, bill!  thanks for posting that!!  Her breasts are fantastic!  Is that a recent pic?

*

Bill

Re: Seeking Polypropylene String Implants
« Reply #50 on: February 15, 2004, 08:12:25 PM »
That was from the first of December.  We went to a Christmas party and she was feeling  very tipsy.  It's not a good angle to show their size.  They don't project real far out in front, but they have a large diameter base.

Bill  

*

MasterDragonfly

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 8040
  • sponsor of collared_cherri's 1000cc implants
    • Larger Implants Info
Bill's girl / Valentine's Day night out
« Reply #51 on: February 16, 2004, 12:41:23 PM »
Very nice Bill!  

They look big, and yet it's kinda hard to tell how big they are.  They're missing something to compare them to.  I can just barely see her elbow, and it appears that if she were to wrap her arms around her boobs, once she bent her elbows, she'd smoosh them (which is a good thingy).

Do you have any full-length shots?  Clothed is fine.  (Not asking you to show her face.)  Just any shot which has that WOW factor.    Perhaps she could hold up something to give a size frame of reference, like a can of Coke, or a dollar bill... dunno, just something common which is a constant size, no matter where you go.  

I will say this:  considering they're now approximately 10 times their original volume, the effect looks surprisingly natural.  I mean, both ruby and I love the fake look too, but the only clue that those are fake is their prolific perkiness.  Verrrry interesting.  

On a related note:  On Valentine's Day in the evening, ruby and I managed to get a babysitter for the first time in ages, and managed to hit a couple of adult bookstores and a couple of stripjoints.  The first stripjoint was the Platinum Club, which was okay, but maybe because it was a bit early, the crowd was pretty thin.  Only 2 of the dancers looked busty (and 1 waitress), and only one of those girls looked like she had a boobjob.  You could tell because the upper ridge of her implants were noticeable.  Not a bad look, mind you, just something which caught my eye.  The other chickie had charm on top of being busty.    As a bonus, there was another couple sitting next to us.  They were a lot more wild and outgoing than we were; the woman ended up visiting the stage a number of times to get a face full and give up a few dollars.    We should have asked them to join is at the next place.  Ah well, coulda shoulda woulda didn'ta.

The other club we went to is called the Lodge.  I'd heard Howard Stern promoting it, saying it was rated the top club in the USA in some men's magazine (I forget which).  While the Platinum Club was dark inside with blacklighting, the Lodge was fairly well lit (not BRIGHT, just not dark like a movie theatre).  What was really interesting is I'd say that most of the dancers there busty, and I'm pretty certain that all of the busty ones had boobjobs.  Rock on!

We ended up seated in a booth where a lot of foot traffic happened by, including the waitresses.  One of the hottest ones there threw a smile and an "I'll be by after I get off stage" as she hurried to the stage.  She must have been psychic.  

After finally getting back to us (she ended up getting distracted elsewhere for a little while), I got a couple of lap dances, and then she asked ruby if she wanted a dance.  ruby was like, "Oh no, that's okay," but I managed to convince her.  And ruby was eating it all up!  I got her anther dance with this girl before letting her dash off to another customer.  This girl was a lithe, blonde-haired girl of Russian origin.  I thought with her accent that she might have been Romanian.  I hope she keeps her accent, as that was fab!

I should add that ruby was quite smitten with her.  She admitted to me afterwards that she had to sit on her hands, because when this dancer (sorry, I was too busy staring at her boobs to remember the name she gave us) was waving her boobs in ruby's face, and rubbing on her nipple-to-nipple, ruby felt compelled to just grab them.  But she behaved herself.  

I always find it interesting when a dancer gives you her full routine, including giving you a close-up of her g-string covered good.  But both ruby and I were much more focused on her fake tits.  YUM!  Guys, they were awesome.  It brings a tear to my eye.  *snif*  They weren't mondo huge (guessing about a DD cup), but still....  

Anyway... sorry Bill, didn't mean to digress too much.  

Oh BTW, both of these clubs are in Irving, TX.  We eventually realized that within about a 5 minute drive (or less), there are 5 such clubs on Northwest Blvd.  Not too bad, eh!    Maybe we'll eventually check out the others, but the Lodge really impressed us.  We'll be back there.  

Jim{ruby}  

*

Bill

Re: Bill's girl / Valentine's Day night out
« Reply #52 on: February 16, 2004, 12:54:14 PM »
Here's pic of us (her) in Las Vegas a year ago.  This should give you an idea of their comparative size.

Bill  

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Bill's girl / Valentine's Day night out
« Reply #53 on: February 16, 2004, 01:04:19 PM »
That's right by the NEW YORK-NEW YORK casino . Did you go by the Luxor ? I work there .    

*

Bill

Re: Bill's girl / Valentine's Day night out
« Reply #54 on: February 16, 2004, 01:13:47 PM »
We've gone to Vegas several times.  I think we've gone to Luxor almost every time.  We generally stay at MGM or NY NY, because we get the best deal for that end of the strip.  

*

MasterDragonfly

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 8040
  • sponsor of collared_cherri's 1000cc implants
    • Larger Implants Info
Re: Bill's girl / Valentine's Day night out
« Reply #55 on: February 16, 2004, 07:22:27 PM »
Zounds, Bill!  That pic in the black outfit really DOES show them off more!  Their relative size is definitely quite a bit more noticeable.  Thanks!  

*mutter*mutter* gotta find a surgeon who still does the strings (obviously not in the USA/Canada)... *mutter*

Jim{ruby}  

*

hourglass

  • E Cup
  • 789
Re: Bill's girl / Valentine's Day night out
« Reply #56 on: February 16, 2004, 09:47:56 PM »
zounds!  he said zounds!  tee hee heee!!

thanks a lot bill, she's really something!!

*

hourglass

  • E Cup
  • 789
Re: Bill's girl / Valentine's Day night out
« Reply #57 on: February 16, 2004, 09:49:03 PM »
hey jim, how big is ruby now?  maybe we could see?  please??

*

Bill

Re: Bill's girl / Valentine's Day night out
« Reply #58 on: February 17, 2004, 12:08:04 AM »
She has a shirt (well several but...) it has black and brown horizontal stripes about an inch thick.  It is a very tight stretchy shirt that shows everything  

*

MasterDragonfly

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 8040
  • sponsor of collared_cherri's 1000cc implants
    • Larger Implants Info
Re: Bill's girl / Valentine's Day night out
« Reply #59 on: February 17, 2004, 12:43:48 AM »
Sorry guys, don't think we'll be showing off ruby's tits anytime soon.  They're a 38DD, but she's really not terribly happy with them.  Put it this way:  she and I agree that they look like they'll be pretty easy to fill up (and I don't mean with any itty bitty 350cc titty fillers, either).

Mind you, we do keep flip-flopping on where to get the surgery done.  If we insist on the holy grail of PPP strings, we could be looking a long time.  Perhaps saline post-op expandables (as soon as my financial situation improves ).

Oh BTW, earlier tonight I did find a plastic surgery site in Rio de Janeiro (or at least it looked that way).  Haven't had the time to follow-up on it yet.  Been hella busy.    All I did was Google on "Rio de Janeiro" and "plastic surgery".  It was on the first page... International Surgery Center, or some such.  No mention of strings, but maybe it's a simple matter of educating the expert.  Eh, it's a start.  

Jim{ruby}