Juggernutz

• A Cup
  • vString Scripter
Re: Pamela Anderson MERGED
« Reply #450 on: February 26, 2008, 05:15:33 PM »
So, do you think she'll be using the twins for EVIL! I wonder if we'll get a scene where she needs to get out of her cloths so she can go invisible.
SL Name: Juggernutz Ivanovic

espy

• G Cup
« Reply #451 on: February 26, 2008, 05:27:23 PM »
Quote:

Squid said:
So HOT!!!

She does clean up really well, doesn't she?
How would a girl with huge boobs ever know if she's truly interesting?

Creep

• D Cup
« Reply #452 on: February 26, 2008, 06:40:03 PM »
Quote:

Juggernutz said:
So, do you think she'll be using the twins for EVIL! I wonder if we'll get a scene where she needs to get out of her cloths so she can go invisible.

That's an obvious thing to do so of course the movie will do it. I have no doubt the movie will be horrible. But it looks like there's now a reason to rent it.

cynic

• G Cup
« Reply #453 on: February 27, 2008, 02:34:21 AM »
I'm confused.  Is this from the Justice League  movie being planned, or is this some kind of parody like all the Scary  Movie movies?

ltfields

• G Cup
« Reply #454 on: February 27, 2008, 02:44:13 AM »
Quote:

Juggernutz said:

If you Masturbate 20 times a day, you'll never make it out the door.
You might make it TO the door, but once you squeeze the handle, you'll pass out.

--Lewis Black

DEMON_HUNTER

• D Cup
« Reply #455 on: February 27, 2008, 02:50:36 AM »
It's a spoof, from the Scary Movie franchise, and all the spin-off movies, like Meet The Spartans. 50-50 on wanting to see it.
Always searching, hunting for the one... Demon_Hunter

MunchWolf

• What Tagline?
« Reply #456 on: February 27, 2008, 05:54:02 AM »
Quote:

Creep said:
Quote:

Juggernutz said:

That's an obvious thing to do so of course the movie will do it. I have no doubt the movie will be horrible. But it looks like there's now a reason to rent it.

The more obvious thing would be for her to get out of her clothes, thinking she is invisible that way, but then being told afterwards that's not her power

-Munch "Link to Trailer" Wolf

StevieG

• D Cup
« Reply #457 on: February 27, 2008, 01:24:03 PM »
Quote:

MunchWolf said:

The more obvious thing would be for her to get out of her clothes, thinking she is invisible that way, but then being told afterwards that's not her power

-Munch "link deleted" Wolf

That, would be awesome.  Let's write to the production team and get it put in!!!

nicholarse

• C Cup
« Reply #458 on: February 27, 2008, 02:49:43 PM »
Thanks for the heads up. I think she looks fantastic.

Zealot

• E Cup
« Reply #459 on: February 27, 2008, 04:02:49 PM »
Yeah,most of the guys who'll be seeing the movie and drooling over her may not know she's old enough to be their mother!
I hope it's not just a parody of Spidey;they should try to spoof the entire genre.If it has Leslie Nielsen in it,it may have some good slapstick humor,but they'd better not overdo it.

anakinsrise

• F Cup
« Reply #460 on: February 28, 2008, 12:07:09 AM »
Well now i have 2 reasons to see this movie

Click

• E Cup
« Reply #461 on: February 28, 2008, 02:24:22 AM »
Poster.

Movie looks horrible but Pammy looks great...

jscott991

• F Cup
« Reply #462 on: February 28, 2008, 11:43:56 AM »
Pam does look good, but does anyone else have a problem with that fact that every time a movie needs someone with big breasts (especially these comedies), the parts go to Pam or Carmen Electra?

Wouldn't it be better if some new busty talent could emerge (like the jogger from Click or even someone like Diora Baird, whose more serious movie career is kind of a joke)?

Pam is good in Scary Movie 3 and she looks great in pics here, but if you see candids of her, she's not what she once was and Electra is arguably not holding up even as well as Pam.  

I just think it would be nice if when a script called for a girl with big breasts in a significant role (with lines, for example), we didn't always get the same two people.

liittt

• A Cup
« Reply #463 on: February 29, 2008, 07:59:19 AM »
what? she's better than she once was, since 2002 she's had the biggest implants she's ever had! and obviously is keeping her looks well

RB

• F Cup
« Reply #464 on: March 01, 2008, 12:28:06 AM »
Yep - Pam still has it.