Breast Wishes to All...
« on: February 20, 2002, 03:47:00 AM »
I’ve put together a small collection of my recent morphs
found here at: http://briefcase.yahoo.com/digitaldevelopmenter  , and would like some professional criticism for my work.

I spend a lot of time and effort on them and would like some feedback to help guide my direction in having my own gallery.

So what do ya say, do I have what it takes?

-Thanks
  DigitalD

----------------------------------------
“I wept because I had no BE, till I met a man who had no boobs”
----------------------------------------

"All truth passes through three stages. First it is ridiculed. Second it is violently opposed. Third it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)
--------------------
My morphing toutorial:
http://www.geocities.com/digitaldevelopmenter/index2.html
--------------------

*

Imaginos

  • Former BEA Webmaster
  • 2815
Re: Breast Wishes to All...
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2002, 05:46:00 AM »
Hey DD great work! Did you want a gallery here?

Imaginos

[ February 20, 2002: Message edited by: Imaginos ]


Re: Breast Wishes to All...
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2002, 03:06:00 PM »
I most certainly would.  
E-mail me at my primary ad [email protected]

----------------------------------------
“I wept because I had no BE, till I met a man who had no boobs”
----------------------------------------

"All truth passes through three stages. First it is ridiculed. Second it is violently opposed. Third it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)
--------------------
My morphing toutorial:
http://www.geocities.com/digitaldevelopmenter/index2.html
--------------------

Re: Breast Wishes to All...
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2002, 12:34:00 AM »
And again our ranks grow.  Love your stuff DD. Look forward to your gallery.

*

BustArtist

  • E Cup
  • 592
    • bustartist.com
Re: Breast Wishes to All...
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2002, 07:24:00 AM »
Good work, DD!

Your morphs definitely have the air of professionalism.  Your models' breasts are neither cookie-cut nor too soft around the edges.  The coloring and lighting of the morphed areas match nicely to the original. And your blending quite neat and subtle -- no obvious glitches anywhere    



grOw/cOmics and grOw/stOries available at: www.bustartist.com

Previews at: DeviantArt Gallery

Re: Breast Wishes to All...
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2002, 03:28:00 PM »
To BypassCatch22, BustArtist, Alicia, and Imaginos to name a few.
Wow, thanks a lot guys.

BustArtist- I’m very flatted you think my work looks professional (I try my best).
I really have to thank you and Fantity #2 “The Power of Words”, this was the first morph I’d ever seen, and ever since then I’ve had a calling to create BE.

I feel the need to tell about the formula for my success because its necessary to share what is learned so that we may benefit the others whose “models' breasts are cookie-cut or too soft around the edges”. That is why we all need work harder to make a REAL Morphing / Art Tutorials section here at the BEA. The first time I went there I was shocked at the lack of useful information. I call out to all morphers to lead your wisdom with the BEA.
----------------------------------------------------------

 Fist, all my manipulations are done with Photoshop 6. Futures like layering (most of my images have as many as 10 or even 30!), tweaking adjustment layers, masking selections, feathering, airbrushing, cloning, and the ability to control all aspects of an image (to name a few) are invaluably to a morpher.

 Also: I have two very useful books on Photoshop that I read almost every day, Real World Photoshop 6 by David Blanter & Bruce Fraser (These guy could probably make morphs that no one at the BEA could detect), and The PhotoShop 6 Wow Book by Linnea Dayton & Jack Davis (while the other title dealt with technical aspects this one help you to unleash raw creative power).

 Second, I find its necessary to study shadows at all times in all places. Study the human form and how light of varying circumstance produces different effects. The biggest thing from this I learned is that when doing a morph you have to keep in mind that opaque mass will produce a shadow and our human eye is very quick to spot out when an image doesn’t match our brains logical expectation of 3-D objects (in other words, shadows of new mass in a morph must mesh the shadows of the image as a hole; intensity, direction, color, etc. to fool someone)

 Third, (my favorite) study the works of terrific morphers here at the BEA. Look at there before and after pictures, see how they deal with different body positions and coverings, and you begin to see a trend of what is convincing.

 Last and most important is to practice, practice, and practice. Two reasons: better handing in (insert you program here) finding your own techniques to get the job done, and you’ll soon find yourself doing what you thought impossible.
----------------------------------------------------------

Kinds of a long rant, huh?

A small collection of my morphs can be found here at: http://briefcase.yahoo.com/digitaldevelopmenter

[ March 01, 2002: Message edited by: Digital Developmenter ]

"All truth passes through three stages. First it is ridiculed. Second it is violently opposed. Third it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)
--------------------
My morphing toutorial:
http://www.geocities.com/digitaldevelopmenter/index2.html
--------------------