*

BustArtist

  • E Cup
  • 592
    • bustartist.com
BustArtist Gallery updates!
« on: February 22, 2002, 07:03:00 PM »
Well, to go along with the currentupdating trend, I decided to update once again!

Here's what you get (for Members and non-Members alike!):

• Both FREE and MEMBER Galleries are now on the new servers
• A NEW "preview" of NaviGirl 4 (This was actually a "shelved" preview.  I had intended to release it when NG was finished, but my first preview kind of blew this one away. It's not completely finished, but pretty close!)
• 15 never-before-uploaded sketches!
• 3 new "mini-previews"  from my upcoming comic, grOw.

For Members: both Free and Members-only stuff is now under one area in the Members' section.

Hope you all enjoy!

[ February 22, 2002: Message edited by: BustArtist ]



grOw/cOmics and grOw/stOries available at: www.bustartist.com

Previews at: DeviantArt Gallery

*

Sencho

  • D Cup
  • 184
Re: BustArtist Gallery updates!
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2002, 09:31:00 PM »
Thanks BA.  I love your new art...wait...who am I kidding.  I love all your art.  
-Sencho

"What, Sir, would the people of the earth be without woman? They would be scarce, sir, almighty scarce." - Mark Twain, 1868.

*

The Warlock

  • X Cup
  • 1663
Re: BustArtist Gallery updates!
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2002, 01:46:00 AM »

That's all I can think of.  

No, really, that was a damn fine teaser trailer, BA.  I mean, the whole concept of a teaser is to tease, right?  Well that one was great.  But hell, you know that.  

Hi Ms. Kat!  

The Warlock


*

prinz

  • Z Cup
  • 3164
Re: BustArtist Gallery updates!
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2002, 07:53:00 AM »
Great work BA! love the Navi girl trailer. that flash looks like an interesting program.cheers PE

*

Prophet_Tenebrae

  • Breast Prophet
  • 4113
  • Prophet Of Darkness
    • FTF10 - FTF Superblog
Re: BustArtist Gallery updates!
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2002, 09:44:00 AM »
Is that a hint that you want something better than a toaster for a wedding present BA?  

Great update.


*

phoenyxx

  • E Cup
  • 329
Re: BustArtist Gallery updates!
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2002, 09:47:00 AM »
Amazing work as always BA!

The Phoenix


*

The_Rocketeer

  • D Cup
  • 145
    • www.bearchive.com/~Rocketeer
Re: BustArtist Gallery updates!
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2002, 11:58:00 AM »
A truly inspired and absolutely hilarious trailer! Concept, timing, subject, all perfectly executed. Well done indeed.

But it's a sad day in the world of animation today. Warner Bros. great, Chuck Jones died today. I can only hope to have one tenth the career he did.


Re: BustArtist Gallery updates!
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2002, 05:54:00 AM »
>sad day...
I'm right there with you, Rocketeer.
Chuck was a genius, and there's no one else even close to his abilities alive today.

>one tenth the career he did.
*snorts*  I won't even try; I'm just a poor hack, compared to the stuff he did.


Re: BustArtist Gallery updates!
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2002, 03:54:00 AM »
Please be patient-- I'm a returning BEA member.  While reviewing your Gallery, I found reference to a free and members-only section.  Are there paysites within BEA?  or am I misinterpreting the 7-day membership offer @ [don't remember the price... $ 2.95 or whatever]?

Do not construe these questions as righteous indignation-- what I've seen of you work is admirable.  Just wanted to know.

Looking forward to an answer,

Thanx


*

Imaginos

  • Former BEA Webmaster
  • 2815
Re: BustArtist Gallery updates!
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2002, 08:51:00 AM »
HI aoh45jj

yes there is a free area and a members only area. More stuff is of course in the members area.

If you have a 7 day trial membership just make sure that you enter the members area index.

At the top of the main page there will be a banner that says Free Site or Members site to let you know what index you are on. If you are on the free index just scroll down a little and you will see a members enter here button, that will take you to the members index.

Imaginos
Webmaster


Re: BustArtist Gallery updates!
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2002, 12:42:00 AM »
Congrats on the update BA.  Surprised you have time with the wedding coming up soon.

-Munch "Say hi to Juliekat for me" Wolf


*

BustArtist

  • E Cup
  • 592
    • bustartist.com
Re: BustArtist Gallery updates!
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2002, 03:56:00 PM »
Thanks, everyone, for your comments on the update.    

Sorry for the long period before responding.  I've been quite busy, as Munch Wolf said above.  (Three weeks from today is the wedding!!)  So, there probably won't be an update for a little while.  Most of this last update was stuff I already did, and was "waiting on deck."  I just had to update the Gallery pages.

PE:  Flash is way cool!  I love it. And to you, I say "nice work on the Poser images!"

Rocketeer: Thanks!  Your recent updates have been great too!  Your animations in Poser are really cool!  I've tried Poser, but haven't had the time to really plunge into it.  One day, I may upload the BE animations I've done.

Munch & Warlock:  I said "hi" to Juliekat.  



grOw/cOmics and grOw/stOries available at: www.bustartist.com

Previews at: DeviantArt Gallery