*

VitaminC

  • E Cup
  • 243
    • www.CGChicks.com
Update to Vitamin "C" Gallery
« on: December 17, 2001, 12:08:00 PM »
Greetings all,

I've uploaded an update to my gallery, a little something different.  Actually, my member account here seems to be inactive, so I have no way of testing to see if the html stuff I ftp'd all works..  If someone can go in there and check it out for me (leave a reply here), I'd appreciate it.  It should be a new artwork gallery, and the one picture in it.

[ December 17, 2001: Message edited by: VitaminC ]

VitaminC

Terra's 3rd movie "Work 'em Out" is now available!

*

phoenyxx

  • E Cup
  • 329
Re: Update to Vitamin "C" Gallery
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2001, 12:27:00 PM »
Artwork Gallery link is there.

Artwork Gallery link works.

Warrioress Thumbnail is there.

I don't get a picture when I click the thumbnail though.  Just the empty picture frame with a red X in it.

The Phoenix


*

VitaminC

  • E Cup
  • 243
    • www.CGChicks.com
Re: Update to Vitamin "C" Gallery
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2001, 12:31:00 PM »
Gack..  Okay I'll look into it..  Should only take a few minutes.  Thanks!
VitaminC

Terra's 3rd movie "Work 'em Out" is now available!

*

VitaminC

  • E Cup
  • 243
    • www.CGChicks.com
Re: Update to Vitamin "C" Gallery
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2001, 12:34:00 PM »
Okay I think that fixed it.. Try it again.

[edit] If it still doesn't work Phoenix, try hitting the refresh button when you're on the page with the problem.

[ December 17, 2001: Message edited by: VitaminC ]

VitaminC

Terra's 3rd movie "Work 'em Out" is now available!

*

sheber

  • Shasta'man
  • 8577
    • http://www.bearchive.com/~shasta/
Re: Update to Vitamin "C" Gallery
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2001, 01:32:00 AM »
Well I'll be.....You are still around!
[Rent this space]

*

VitaminC

  • E Cup
  • 243
    • www.CGChicks.com
Re: Update to Vitamin "C" Gallery
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2001, 01:38:00 AM »
Yep..  I'm around... and around...    Does the picture work now?
VitaminC

Terra's 3rd movie "Work 'em Out" is now available!

*

mrmethane

  • D Cup
  • 122
Re: Update to Vitamin "C" Gallery
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2001, 02:44:00 PM »
Hey! A voice from the past!

Yeah, the pic works fine now!

Thanks VC!


*

VitaminC

  • E Cup
  • 243
    • www.CGChicks.com
Re: Update to Vitamin "C" Gallery
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2001, 02:52:00 PM »
You're welcome.  
VitaminC

Terra's 3rd movie "Work 'em Out" is now available!

*

The Warlock

  • X Cup
  • 1663
Re: Update to Vitamin "C" Gallery
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2001, 08:34:00 PM »
VC!

VC!!

VEEEEEEEEEECEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Man, just the other day I was thinking about trying to dredge up your e-mail to drag you back in here...where have you been?  What have you been up to?  I thought...I thought you had abandoned me...*sob* *sob*

So how are ya?  

The Warlock


*

VitaminC

  • E Cup
  • 243
    • www.CGChicks.com
Re: Update to Vitamin "C" Gallery
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2001, 09:06:00 PM »
Hi Warlock,

where have you been? What have you been up to?

Well, I never left!    I was busy all summer working on my demo reel and resume and stuff for finding a new job.  So I'm just looking for work now.

I thought...I thought you had abandoned me...*sob* *sob*

So how are ya?

   I'm fine.  Just kinda waiting for my new job, new life, etc..  Eagerly looking forward to it, actually.

And uh..  I put pen to tablet the other day and I kinda hit a breakthrough with drawing people..  I never really was happy with how I drew figures but everything just clicked this time around.  And every picture I've drawn recently came out great (Well, satisfactory.. passable).

So I submitted some artwork for review to that Superheroine Central website.  If they like my stuff, it could pull in some extra cash.  So I'm waiting to hear back from them.

[ December 17, 2001: Message edited by: VitaminC ]

VitaminC

Terra's 3rd movie "Work 'em Out" is now available!

*

prinz

  • Z Cup
  • 3164
Re: Update to Vitamin "C" Gallery
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2001, 07:22:00 PM »
Say this is a suprise! Like your new drawing.. Your project Jenine what 3D program are you using to create her?? cheers PE

*

VitaminC

  • E Cup
  • 243
    • www.CGChicks.com
Re: Update to Vitamin "C" Gallery
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2001, 07:33:00 PM »
Thanks Prinz.  I used Animation:Master to create her, but I advise against getting it.. I'm sick of it.  I'm trying to save my pennies for LW v7.
VitaminC

Terra's 3rd movie "Work 'em Out" is now available!

*

VitaminC

  • E Cup
  • 243
    • www.CGChicks.com
Re: Update to Vitamin "C" Gallery
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2001, 09:13:00 PM »
Hey all,

I just uploaded another drawing to the artwork page.  I'd appreciate it if someone could go in there and verify all the linkage works.

If one of the administrators can see this, my efforts would be a tad easier if I could get my membership restored.  Then I could see what I'm doing when I update my gallery, thanks.

VitaminC

Terra's 3rd movie "Work 'em Out" is now available!

Re: Update to Vitamin "C" Gallery
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2001, 10:20:00 PM »
I'm glad to see you are still around VC. Best of luck finding a job you really enjoy!

gregw


*

VitaminC

  • E Cup
  • 243
    • www.CGChicks.com
Re: Update to Vitamin "C" Gallery
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2001, 10:29:00 PM »
Thanks Greg!

(does the link work?)

VitaminC

Terra's 3rd movie "Work 'em Out" is now available!