3-17 gallery update
« on: March 16, 2002, 11:46:00 PM »
More Ace2 photos added and day 3 Adult Expo 2002.
Enjoy
Crazyjose  

*

turbo

  • Z Cup
  • 3290
Re: 3-17 gallery update
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2002, 02:22:00 PM »
Great update, CrazyJose!

But are you posting new pics in the Ace2 section of your gallery? I can't seem to find them - only the older photos.

I need some more IDs:

AE2002-399.jpg
AE2002-367.jpg
AE2002-342.jpg
AE2002-397.jpg
AE2002-398.jpg
AE2002-290.jpg

Excuse me if I have asked you to ID the same pics and you did not know!

Also, I have tried to find info/videos of both Logan LaBrent and Ruby. Do you know if either of them have appeared in any productions yet?

Again, thanks for all of your hard work!    

[ March 24, 2002: Message edited by: turbo ]

---------- "I will be acquitted and vindicated when the truth is told." Michael Jackson before the trial------------
---------- "Justice was done. He was always innocent and we proved it." Thomas Mesereau after the trial-------

Re: 3-17 gallery update
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2002, 11:19:00 AM »
Hey turbo
Glad you like the photos and enjoy todays update.
Ace2 gave two photos and I add one to each of his gallery. One is with Echo Valley and the other is with Plenty UpTopp.
Here is some Ids or one I remembered;
AE2002-399.jpg Charlie
AE2002-367.jpg Gina Lynn
AE2002-342.jpg Nicole Sheredon
AE2002-397.jpg Alexis Amore
AE2002-398.jpg Sydnee Steele
AE2002-290.jpg ?

Logan LaBrent has just made a few films and they are out now. I know she worked with Padora Bazaar.
Ruby quit making movies and now works at the Bunny Ranch.
Hope this helps and thanks again.
Crazyjose