*

Pacman

  • Woka Woka
  • 1289
  • It's my wife. Don't send horny shit to me.
Pacland updates... and I don't feel good
« on: March 24, 2002, 04:48:00 AM »
I think I'm sick..... but I updated for you guys anyway.....

12 new morphs in my member area.

I hope looking at them is enjoyable.

I didn't put any freebies up this time because frankly I wasn't all that impressed with the update. I've had better days.

I'd put the url.... but i forgot what it is.

[ March 24, 2002: Message edited by: Pacman ]

For art and photos:
http://pacman9920.deviantart.com
I remember blogs before blogs existed:
http://logg64.wordpress.com/

*

prinz

  • Z Cup
  • 3164
Re: Pacland updates... and I don't feel good
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2002, 10:21:00 AM »
OH you dedicated Tit hound you! thanks for the update.. cheers PE say were the hell did my Cruiser go??? Me thinks bearchive 3 is no more...Ill make another!

*

steveo

  • L Cup
  • 1839
Re: Pacland updates... and I don't feel good
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2002, 06:56:00 PM »
Well you may have not liked it, but I think there is awesome pics in this update! Thanks.


steveo

So, do you like big tits, or huge tits? ... U.S. Marshal Quigley