Home
Forum Index
Help
Rules
FAQ
Login
Register
Eiken OVA 1
Breast Expansion Archive Forum
Discussions
Anime, Hentai and Manga
Eiken OVA 1
Pages:
1
[
2
]
3
4
Topics:
« previous
next »
Print
RandomX
ZZZ Cup
5718
Re: Eiken OVA 1
«
Reply #15 on:
January 14, 2004, 12:16:08 AM »
Something still isnt working for me. I open the link, it zooms to open and I still get the unable to play option...
Logged
100% real woman, with notarized documents and witnesses to back this claim up.
JizzTits
Z Cup
3099
Re: Eiken OVA 1
«
Reply #16 on:
January 14, 2004, 12:43:14 AM »
just got the video and watched a little bit of it, but so far, awesome! doesn't seem to have any nudity, but that's the biggest, softest, squishiest boobs i've yet to see in non-hentai anime! let me know if anyone wants screengrabs.
Logged
"It's like being married to my best friend, but she lets me feel her boobs!"
-Homer Simpson talking about Marge
______________________
Lisa: Swim towards San Francisco!
Homer: I'm not made of money! We'll swim to Oakland!
Roy
Re: Eiken OVA 1
«
Reply #17 on:
January 14, 2004, 01:29:49 AM »
You lucky jizz; you have it now =)
I've downloaded an extra 20meg in the last 2 hours, uploaded an extra 30meg and it looks like there are some more new people dloading. Here's the go for me; It says an estimated 4 hours till complete, so I'm gonna walk away and come back in 4 hours to check again.
In the meantime if anyone wants to download the file I think you'll get pretty good speeds to begin with (as I did) but the download will still take ages (I've been dloading for 14 hours so far) so leave it connected and walk away. And on the odd chance that someone has an unlimited ISP with alright speeds, perhaps they could leave their seed connected to let others download, If I had my unlimited plan i'd leave it connected for a few hours and setup for maximum uploads to help the BE community.
Logged
Top_Forty
C Cup
100
Re: Eiken OVA 1
«
Reply #18 on:
January 14, 2004, 01:33:56 AM »
I wouldn't mind seeing a couple of screen grabs... especially since this movie apparently takes forever to download.
Thank you in advance.
Logged
sheber
Shasta'man
8577
Re: Eiken OVA 1
«
Reply #19 on:
January 14, 2004, 02:26:59 AM »
Yes please!
Remember the anime gallery is always open!
upload here (2meg limit) -
http://www.bearchive.com/~shasta/anime
gallery here-
http://www.bearchive.com/~shasta/anime/uploads
Logged
[Rent this space]
HeavyMetal1980
Banned User
4843
Re: Eiken OVA 1
«
Reply #20 on:
January 14, 2004, 02:27:41 AM »
Why do the Japanese INSIST on making guys look they are having a BAD time in most of these cartoons!? Are they against boobs or something? And why do they insist on everyone looking like they are 12?
Nice anime and all but I have ALWAYS wondered about that.
Logged
"Listen to the Wind and dance with the Flames..."
~ HeavyMetal1980
sheber
Shasta'man
8577
Re: Eiken OVA 1
«
Reply #21 on:
January 14, 2004, 02:55:58 AM »
They are illustrating uncomfortable situations with sophmoric/childish behavior in men. How would you draw that feeling?
Logged
[Rent this space]
Sadistyk
Oh My God Cup
10601
Re: Eiken OVA 1
«
Reply #22 on:
January 14, 2004, 03:52:18 AM »
Good God...I'll never download that on my slow-ass dial-up connection(that closes every 6 hours).
Logged
JizzTits
Z Cup
3099
Re: Eiken OVA 1
«
Reply #23 on:
January 14, 2004, 04:50:17 AM »
i did take a bunch of screen caps, then i tried searching for episode 2 (is there even one? couldn't find anything)
but i DID run across one site that has quite a lot of screen caps already...
http://yukatakeuchifan.kiwibonga.com/eiken.html
but i might as well upload one that i took, even though that webpage i found even divided the captures by characters!
Logged
"It's like being married to my best friend, but she lets me feel her boobs!"
-Homer Simpson talking about Marge
______________________
Lisa: Swim towards San Francisco!
Homer: I'm not made of money! We'll swim to Oakland!
JizzTits
Z Cup
3099
Re: Eiken OVA 1
«
Reply #24 on:
January 14, 2004, 04:54:40 AM »
Logged
"It's like being married to my best friend, but she lets me feel her boobs!"
-Homer Simpson talking about Marge
______________________
Lisa: Swim towards San Francisco!
Homer: I'm not made of money! We'll swim to Oakland!
ProfessorBlahBlahtson
E Cup
302
Re: Eiken OVA 1
«
Reply #25 on:
January 14, 2004, 09:05:21 AM »
More people need to be introduced to our little friend the resumable download
Closing the BitTorrent window so you can shut the computer down for the night (or whatever your common practice is) doesn't mean you'll have to start over. Everything will pick back up from where it was before.
And I'm pretty sure BitTorrent clients have been written for Win32, Un*x, and OS X at this point. Possibly more? Google it
Logged
"Long time listener, first time caller."
Name shamelessly scalped from "The Demented Cartoon Movie"
Rafe
Coito Ergo Sum
1284
Re: Eiken OVA 1
«
Reply #26 on:
January 14, 2004, 01:44:46 PM »
my question is. . . are episodes #2 and above lurking out there anywhere?
Logged
<i>
Prince of Darkness seeks Willing Wench.
Flexible hours, shoddy pay.
Should possess improbable bustline and liquor store.</i>
Murdock
18
Re: Eiken OVA 1
«
Reply #27 on:
January 14, 2004, 02:22:39 PM »
Quote:
my question is. . . are episodes #2 and above lurking out there anywhere?
As far as I know, no. Last I had heard the production
company behind Eiken was having some trouble, financial
or otherwise, resulting in further production on the
remaining episodes (2 and 3) being put on indefinate hold.
Logged
H. M. Murdock
Founder, Howling Mad Productions; Subsidiary of MOB, Inc.
Sadistyk
Oh My God Cup
10601
Re: Eiken OVA 1
«
Reply #28 on:
January 14, 2004, 02:24:54 PM »
Thanks for the info Murdock. Also, thanks for delurking!
Logged
RandomX
ZZZ Cup
5718
Re: Eiken OVA 1
«
Reply #29 on:
January 14, 2004, 06:38:04 PM »
I have a torrent player installed, but thats not the problem. I cant seem to get the thing to properly download still.
Logged
100% real woman, with notarized documents and witnesses to back this claim up.
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
3
4
Topics:
« previous
next »