*

The_Rocketeer

  • D Cup
  • 145
    • www.bearchive.com/~Rocketeer
Update at the Rocketeer's Gallery
« on: July 27, 2001, 02:32:00 AM »
Strange to refer to myself in the third person…

And so the one new image a month trend continues. This one is yet another reworking of one of those older images. You know the ones, bug eyes that would make Margaret Keane proud…

For my next image, I will be attempting to recreate from memory the fantastically well perportioned young woman I nearly fainted over at a gas station a few weeks ago. There's a post about it somewhere in the general discussion forum.


Re: Update at the Rocketeer's Gallery
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2001, 02:43:00 AM »
Thanks Rocketeer, a month isn't that long when your ladies are of the quality they have been lately.

*

prinz

  • Z Cup
  • 3164
Re: Update at the Rocketeer's Gallery
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2001, 09:10:00 PM »
Very nice Rocketeer...Now thats what I call an Industrial strength swinsuit top! cheers PE

Re: Update at the Rocketeer's Gallery
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2001, 12:47:00 AM »
Wow!

Rocketeer, I actually hadn't stopped by your gallery for a while, so for me all the images at the top of your first gallery page were brand new to me.  Simply amazing - it's difficult to even pick a favorite because they are all so good.

Fantastic work and thanks a ton for sharing!

capper