
Wowsie! You babes are so sweet and sexy minded!!

I wish I could be at the BEA more often to play with you sweeties!
Hiya' Keisha, and thanks so much honey...it's nice knowing our HUGE boob icon likes my lil' boobs in comparison to yours honey!

Babes, I had a wonderful chat with our Keisha over the phone a few days ago and she is just delightful, with such a kind, soft voice too.
Hi Derf! Thanks babe! I hope things are going great for you!

Hmmmmmmm....I believe Judas_James asked for another Hooters pic? IF so, here it is baybee.

Kisses, always!
Ohhh, BTW - I woke up to 6" of snow this morning in the North Georgia Mountains

It has been just lovely too. I built a BIG booby snow lady in my front yard & stuck a pink hat on her head

she's just so dang cute!